Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Pro tip for v1.0
All prisoner girls do not have a "dead 02" scene or state
Two 'failed detonators' will soft lock the game

Reactions: Hugh Mungus Kok

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
some enemies can really drain your hp if you're on the wrong angle. i-frames is not a thing in this game and imo that alone deserves a 2/5

looking at kanna's fight here. dammit.

btcchi

Feb 25, 2022
Feels betrayed by "You are the only 'guy' in this world" xD
No sex scene between MC with the main girls...

Last edited:

Insanium

May 29, 2017
How tf did they compress 5GB down to 500MB?

.rar trips my antivirus but comes back clean after extraction.

virustotal also comes back clean.

narukamiYuu

Dec 22, 2019
I enjoyed the first game from this dev a lot!
And was excited for this one, the improvement in the art department seems legit

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
What a strange GFL ripoff. It doesn't even seem to really parody it, they just took some character designs and threw them in the blender, then alluded to it with the name.
Looks more like Nikke than GFL. Never played neither so just basing it on the art.

Feels betrayed by "You are the only 'guy' in this world" xD
No sex scene between MC with the main girls...
Really? Awesome, thought it was just gonna be more wish-fullfillment. Guess might as well give it a shot, here's hoping for some monster dickings.

Mar 19, 2018
despite the fact that the boss chest arcade game... things look like you can influence them, i don't think that you can? i think they're just based on randomness and your luck stat. for instance, i always was getting 1 item across my normal save file, and never received anything different even after over 40 or 50 of them

in comparison, the 100% save file here, which features luck upgrades, actually gave me 3 items fairly consistently

related to this: i believe that the bombs with "success" and "failure" might also be RNG? i've tried many different strategy, clicked many different places, tried not clicking, tried clicking as soon as possible, and i can't seem to influence it at all. this leads into an issue: the fact that different defeat CGs can only be seen by having the girls interact with these bombs, and have them fail so their clothing gets ripped

so to get new defeat CGs, you need the RNG of the bomb showing up, and the RNG of failing it--and if you want to get the third defeat scenes for Minami (which by the way doesn't seem to work in the barracks? like if you click it nothing happens) and Yuria, you need to get all of this to line up twice in one run

this game has some fun stuff here and there, and i generally like the art (which apparently some or maybe all of it is ai generated yayyyyyyy KILL ME), but this system is legitimately the fucking worst. what kind of fucking hentai game goes "Yeah you need to go through like 9 RNG checks to get all of the scenes!!!!!"

not to mention the fact that the game literally goes "oh yeah hey the final boss is in the next room!!!! you open the door!!!!! COME BACK IN APRIL", while also already planning on having DLC and rubbing it in our face

normally i just pirate games because i don't have the money to spend on h-games like these (or really games in general lmao, lower class moment), but this is a game i think i'm going to pirate specifically because, while it has some solid scenes, i don't think it deserves my money for how aggravating it is

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes