Unity Completed Isekai Frontline [v1.3.2] [Ginkgo Studio]

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The way to get death/defeated scenes is going to be changed soon according to today's...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No mention of Nagatoro Shymi getting added though...

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
The developer did admit to using AI for a small amount of pictures in the game on the steam community forum.

miltasha96

Apr 25, 2021
Seems like the dev rushed this game. Too poorly made. Lack both the basic integrity of zombie shoot loot game. Even the supposed uniqueness in CG collecting is just a bother. Such a shame. Isekai quest was actually enjoyable. But this, meh.
Here is my 100% cg save

AppData\LocalLow\Studio Ginkgo\ISEKAI FRONTLINE
Tks but sorry to bother you a bit. The 3rd dead scene of Minami is not openable. And all the prisoners's 2 extra scene is also not unlocked.

Last edited:

Kuku2213

Oct 3, 2017
Seems like the dev rushed this game. Too poorly made. Lack both the basic integrity of zombie shoot loot game. Even the supposed uniqueness in CG collecting is just a bother. Such a shame. Isekai quest was actually enjoyable. But this, meh.

Tks but sorry to bother you a bit. The 3rd dead scene of Minami is not openable. And all the prisoners's 2 extra scene is also not unlocked.
It's a bug. You need a new version of the game. They just release a hotfix version like a week ago

Unim33

Jul 30, 2020
What a strange GFL ripoff. It doesn't even seem to really parody it, they just took some character designs and threw them in the blender, then alluded to it with the name.
I mean GFL don't got bare tiddies so it might be a "ripoff" but I ain't complaining.

Omeka

Jan 11, 2018
The sond need serius work unless i have an older version? donwloaded few day ago here. aniway
Most sound are fine until you make the mistake of grabbing the "gatcha 3 prise box" and get a 1000 bilion volume sound
got Build.10786310 , gallery is block even with the 100 save

capture_001_21032023_234226.png

Last edited:

vjjack

Oct 2, 2022
There is a bug at miho's death scene with zombie which not completing the scene(I kinda skip it because can't progress when click the screen)
After that I continue exploring , opening box which have a rng between success or failure and the game keep repeating the rng there

hilb

Jan 24, 2020
The next update will be on april, the last mission in story mode, I don't know if it will add more content but I hope they'll fix some bugs and the collection unlock

tung2005

Feb 24, 2020
I find it funny that you guys complain about the character cannot shoot in 1 direction while move to the other. You can just use wasd to move while spam clicking at the enemy
also what the hell is true vision dlc? do we have that in the forum?

tung2005

Feb 24, 2020
Isn't this game a sequel to Isekai Quest? Why isn't the other game referenced as the prequel or as a related game?
No, this is a completely different game. Isekai Quest is set in a fantasy world. The character may be the same by looks but not by story wise

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes