Mar 19, 2018
looks like fun! it does seem kind of meh in how it goes super quickly from "oh she's not into it" to "she loves you and all your strength" to the point it's within like 5 minutes, but i guess that's somewhat of a norm for the genre. still, Niur's art in this style is like, WAY better than it normally is? i've been a fan for them a bit, but this is probably their best looking work to date

excited to see the full game!

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I like that this has big purple boobs. Purple is a nice colour. Boobs are a nice thing to look at. Nice game. Nice. No for real, the idea with rock paper scissor is funny, a unique idea. This could be fun.

Jun 8, 2020
Pretty sure it's not AI, it seems the artist just leans towards the "Grimm" art style which i personally really like, but art is subjective amiriteboys.

A well-known example of the "Grimm" art style would be darkest dungeon, some people think the art for that game is great and others think it's ugly. Ofcourse this is a booba game they added a bit more color and shine to make it more coomer attractive.
funny thing is, the main artist, NIUR, makes darkest dungeon mods LMAO

Reactions: Inept Monkey

AGgammer

Dec 5, 2021
Gallery has images that we can't unlock normally yet, so we just have to wait till the full release for some saint of a modder to make a mod

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The demo finally came out? WOOOHOOOO, love Niur's art especially when I used lot of his reskins for darkest dungeon characters beside xelsword so can't wait to check this one out

Reactions: Eterai

Zeitgaming321

Jul 1, 2018
Looks like the "Change" option in the stats menu doesn't do anything atm, guess its there for you to change the Overlord's looks or straight up strip them down in the full release?

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
well, i have finish the first boss, but the other region refuse to unlock... is that normal?

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes