4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

CE985789

Jun 3, 2019
Is this still a demo? I can only get past the introduction where you practice with the saint then it just has nothing

Easypezy

Nov 15, 2020
I get errors after pressing skills, which then makes me close the game, does anyone else have this problem?

Bolk5515

Nov 27, 2017
When I use slime, a window appears on the bottom right, but it is empty. Should there be animation?

Feb 19, 2021
of Draw Event
for object obj_mainmenu:

DoAdd :: Execution Error
at gml_Object_obj_mainmenu_Draw_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_mainmenu_Draw_0 (line -1)

Reactions: Ryuzaki123

Ryuzaki123

Jul 26, 2018
of Draw Event
for object obj_mainmenu:

DoAdd :: Execution Error
at gml_Object_obj_mainmenu_Draw_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_mainmenu_Draw_0 (line -1)
i had the same issue, i think your game has corrupted save files, try doing "new game" instead of continue
cheat your save file with save editor online to get back your stats
edit: you gotta delete the save files from the folder before doing this, otherwise your game will have the same crash error when you try to save
appdata-->local-->isekai lost in harem

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
It will probably take a few more months. The game developer is waiting for the writer to return.
Thank you. I can afford to wait since there are so many great h games I need to complete such as Domina and Tower of Trample.

Reactions: ZX7H

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Lost in Harem V0.55 (add Training room)
New
September 9

Hi everyone, here V0.55. Not a big update just add training room mode. The mode that you can create a room and select which enemy you want t...

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes