Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Isekai Lust [Christmas Special] [Agent 34] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 576.9 MB
Compressed PC Size: 131.2 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Reactions: WhyNot

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Not sure if anyone has commented on this yet, but the premise of this series is that dudes go around doing lewd stuff, and then reviewing/discussing it with others. This forum is about playing various lewd stuff, and then reviewing/discussing it with others.

mindblown.gif

Reactions: Yukisyoma

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Is this the full game or its own thing?
Pretty sure a one-off special since if you start the game from the beginning, you can and only access the Christmas event, and the game gets stuck on the "Thank You For Playing The Christmas Special" screen after you finish it.

Not that the Christmas special adds anything to the game other than itself.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Pretty sure a one-off special since if you start the game from the beginning, you can and only access the Christmas event, and the game gets stuck on the "Thank You For Playing The Christmas Special" screen after you finish it.

Not that the Christmas special adds anything to the game other than itself.
Thought i might give the full game a shot but this is the only thread now it seems

D R Jackal

Oct 27, 2018
It would have been nice to see the art i the anime to this game. The big picture with the 5 ladies look nice, then I see the actual image preview and I'm like what happened. ask some of the animated game developers what they use Like the guy that is doing Dark Magic or the guy that is doing Public sex Life (more of an anime style 3d). They can help

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So is anyone here part of the developer's patreon to know what's up? Seems that there has finally been an update on April 1st, but nothing here so I was wondering if there was something regarding an announcement or an update to this...?

Hentai Agent

Sep 23, 2020
So is anyone here part of the developer's patreon to know what's up? Seems that there has finally been an update on April 1st, but nothing here so I was wondering if there was something regarding an announcement or an update to this...?
We are planning a new update by the end of the month. Unfortunately, the beginning of the year did not turn out as we expected, so development is delayed.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Ah I see, thanks for responding! I was getting worried there wasn't much going on as of recently.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
You're missing something and so are the tags.
Crimm is technically male per the source, but is also a futa because angels in universe have both sets of genitals as do Hyena.
Is that a fact? Or is it like real life hyenas with the giant clitoris and such? It never got especified in the show and i'm a bit confused by it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior20000

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Is that a fact? Or is it like real life hyenas with the giant clitoris and such? It never got especified in the show and i'm a bit confused by it.
It certainly was covered in the show and that's where im pulling from.