DarkCorvus

Mar 5, 2018
wishing the best for future updates! need crim to have some dual vag and pipi options, thanks again this anime is hilarious

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I read the manga before so I was wondering how far did the anime get (like did it make it to witchland?)

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
The angel character (Clem, wasit?) is a futa, hermaphrodite (has both genitals), so if the game contains scenes with 'them', then it needs a 'futa/trans' tag.

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017

- Quest Start animation error bug fixed.
- Test map removed.
- Sex scene vibration fixed.

Change log:
+2 sex Scene: (+1 Elma, +1 Wanna)
+ 2 new map: Forest( under development), Magic shop basement
-First Battle System update: +3 enemy, +3 new loot (need it for the ritual mission)

I wanna ask to you all, excuse me, is sex scene's total is 3 include new build ? am i wrong or right ?

Oct 14, 2018
You're missing something and so are the tags.
Crimm is technically male per the source, but is also a futa because angels in universe have both sets of genitals as do Hyena.
Alright ya, makes sense with the context, still missing tags tho. (y)

F4pmanxd32

Oct 10, 2020
finally a game that has no futas !! You have my support, but I'll wait for a more complete version. You have my support!

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So can I actually play it this time? Last update the game would freeze up at the beginning.

finally a game that has no futas !! You have my support, but I'll wait for a more complete version. You have my support!
Crimm (and all other angels in this series) naturally have both genders, making them hermaphrodites and/or futa. You have my condolences.

acetater

Oct 30, 2017
There is a file name issue with the demon basement scene that breaks it, the fix is to rename "www\img\pictures\Map 8 pince portl .rpgmvp" to "www\img\pictures\Map 8 pince portál .rpgmvp"

Reactions: Hentai Agent