Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
they-did-it-269408026a.jpg

I really have high expectations on a game based on the best anime of all time.

I hope thre is Crim inside the game since the game wont be complete without the legendary trio. I will play it tonight.

Reactions: rKnight

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Ishizoku Reviewers is a top tier anime, Agent 34; you got some big shoes to fill if you plan to be, as far as i know, the first person to make a parody game based off that manga/anime. Cant wait to see how far you take it.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Ever hear the song "Roxanne"? If you charm them away from prostitution, what's the difference?
Well yeah if they are no longer prostitutes. But as i said "if" this stay faithful then the main characters are cool with prostitutes being prostitutes.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nice, can't wait to see how this game would turn out in the future...Love the manga and the anime series (still prefer the manga version more, because of more chapters and further story)

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
I will watch your career with great interest.

I just hope they step up their artstyle. The current one is pretty bad.

Ikatashi_Paku

Jun 2, 2017
As a huge weeb, and lover of this series, I have to say I'm actually exited for this one. I did watch this series in the uncensored format so I got more bewbs than the standard version of the anime.

I've read up to chapter 43 of the manga so far and want to see what this game does by comparison. I'll wait for more content to be released for this game before I give it a shot though.