Ren'Py Isekai Lust [v1.0.7.1] [The Lust Architect]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
YOU ARE MAKING THE GAME FOR PATREON MEMBERS, THEN WHY DON'T YOU ADD NOTES??? YOU MADE PEOPLE PLAY AN EMPTY GAME, YOU PICKED FLOWERS FROM THE FIELD, YOU HAVE NO CONTENT.
Yes, I would imagine he or she would make the game for someone who actually pays him. :ROFLMAO:

Notes:
This game is for people who purchase the game. :sneaky:

Reactions: Lust Architect

Lust Architect

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2023
YOU ARE MAKING THE GAME FOR PATREON MEMBERS, THEN WHY DON'T YOU ADD NOTES??? YOU MADE PEOPLE PLAY AN EMPTY GAME, YOU PICKED FLOWERS FROM THE FIELD, YOU HAVE NO CONTENT.
  • Not a secret. I wish to get money from thi game in order to continue developing it the best that I can. Patreon and other paying services are plain sight for anyone that wants to help the project so you are kind of stating the obvious here when you speak that I want money. (Really? are you even old enough to play this game?)
  • At any moment I said that some content would not be available for some and not others(Except cheats) so this is only in your head. (The only thing is that the ones that pay get acces before others.)
  • All the versions become public versions in time. (And I follow the model I see many others do as well.)
  • Some of the characters are in fact locked because the game did not reach the part where they are unlocked yet but in time, they will be.

Also about the lack content:
Yeah I agree that a game with 17 characters has very few content. (I want many many girls)
Some of them have very few scenes, bug the game is getting bigger with every update.
Some of the scenes are very low quality, Thats why I'm improving some of the old scenes too.
Also the lack of sound in the older versions made a very normal/bad experience.
And thats why I'm also adding sound to the new versions.
And adding sound to the old scenes.
And thanks to the community we are in the procces to proffreading the game.
Some new icons too.
We are even proffreading the game with the help of the community now (cuz my english is not good at all)

And for all those improvements I say here my deepest thanks for the members of the community that are helping the game.
With money or with good advices.
This would never be possible without you.

So.. Thanks again.:love:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Thank you for the feedback (im taking notes)
I dont plan on doing any scene of two or more girls alone WITHOUT the main character

Do you think it would be ok if the main character(player) is present? participating and "the center" ?
something like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In a threesome will all girl on girl content be optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
If it is not optional, are the threesomes optional or can I keep a girl out of the harem to avoid lesbian crap.
I am interested in your game but the unavoidable lesbian fetish ruins any Li's that are part of it, for me.
I don't mind if it is optional so that you can please those with such a fetish but I despise it personally.
I wish you the best.

Lust Architect

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2023
Hey there.
First of all thank you for your comment.

There is no girl on girl content in the game till this point. (Only girls bathing together while chating, anime kind of stuff where girls mc could in some way spy while they bath together.)

I don't plan on having girl on girl content.
And, if at some point I do.
I'm really preparing a system where you can avoid ALL contents that you prefer not to see or avoid in your story.
1721003867011.png
The tags presented are just random examples.
But my plan is.
If you don't like some kind of fetish content.
You will be able to avoid it 100% of the time.

Also second observation:
Some people complained that some game do that kind of stuff but they mention that something "skiped" happened.
I will do the best to avoid that too.

Just a doubt.
Would any kind of threesome be acceptable for you?
Please answer when you can, and thanks again:D

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Hey there.

There is no girl on girl content in the game till this point. (Only girls bathing together while chating, anime kind of stuff where girls mc could in some way spy while they bath together.)

I'm really preparing a system where you can avoid ALL contents that you prefer not to see or avoid in your story.
View attachment 3832336
But my plan is.

Also second observation:
Some people complained that some game do that kind of stuff but they mention that something "skiped" happened.

Just a doubt.
That sounds great!
Thank you for taking the time to answer.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Thanks for this warning the OP should be reported for leaving out such critical damn details that the game is a non playable game for free users.

Egris

May 6, 2020
Hey there.

View attachment 3832336
But my plan is.

Also second observation:

Just a doubt.
Only if is FFM, also i hope the game works properly now, last update i played and the succubus and other characters never appeared but some updates before it appeared, i don't know if i needed to do something different now, anyways i will start from the beginning to see

Lust Architect

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2023
Only if is FFM, also i hope the game works properly now, last update i played and the succubus and other characters never appeared but some updates before it appeared, i don't know if i needed to do something different now, anyways i will start from the beginning to see
Thank you for giving it a second chance.
Sorry for the previous bugs.
At the begining I did not knew how the engine worked at all.
Now I know a little more (still learning tho)
But now I know a little more.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes