Ren'Py Isekai Lust [v1.0.7.1] [The Lust Architect]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
IsekaiLust-LUSTARCHITECT-1.0.6Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

El_Krohm

May 18, 2020
Just played the 1.0.6 now
but i dk if i got a bug, or stuck, or nothing else for now.
so, end of 1.0.6 for now ? or do i still miss something ?

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
what is it that every vn is a sandbox nowadays???
Shows that you never played any VN in your lifetime.

A lot of very classic VNs are sandbox style. VNs made by elf are mostly sandbox, shit like that. And also many VNs let you choose between girls and making your own decisions, etc which literally is part of a sandbox. Most eroges are more sandbox actually where you can choose and pick through specific scenes, the ending usually leads through harem though.

The reason why most modern VNs are open ended is because they're unfinished which also means theres no ending put in yet :KEK:. Most japanese open ended sandbox games let the player choose when to end them as well.

Reactions: Lust Architect

Lenesiah

Aug 2, 2017
Hmm, wanted to leave some message on discord, but it seems to be patreon first tier only, sadge.

will dump them there then :

Some writing not coherent on first minutes of the game (ie : MC knows there is a fee to take guild entrance and seemingly tryed multiple time but seems to be completely ignorant of the said fee and what the test is about).

House navigation is "not optimal" why not settle for a navigation bar in the bototm of the screen ? or vertical one on the left/right ? the middle changing button is a bit troublesome and non intuitive imo

beware : first scene sex on thursday is bobbling way too much, way to go seasick (you're supposed to be laying on the floor tho, I understand the need to make the scene more living, but too much is too much ^^)

great start tho, make me want to see more ! Good luck going forward in your game =)

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
does anyone know where the map is in Ashley's room? Already gave the teddy bear to Linda, but I clicked everything in the room but didn't get, does anyone know where its at

cdw9800

Nov 28, 2018
Yeah, I'm stuck on that as well as having the tip to masturbate in the bathroom after giving drinks just stuck in my book even though I've done that step several times now...

Lust Architect

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2023
Shows that you never played any VN in your lifetime.

A lot of very classic VNs are sandbox style. VNs made by elf are mostly sandbox, shit like that. And also many VNs let you choose between girls and making your own decisions, etc which literally is part of a sandbox. Most eroges are more sandbox actually where you can choose and pick through specific scenes, the ending usually leads through harem though.

The reason why most modern VNs are open ended is because they're unfinished which also means theres no ending put in yet :KEK:. Most japanese open ended sandbox games let the player choose when to end them as well.
So, for you the the more you can chosse between girls, scenes and what happens and maybewith who it happens the more interesting the visual novel is?

True questions, I'm looking for learn here in order to be a better developer here.

Reactions: BOH56

Lust Architect

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2023
Hmm, wanted to leave some message on discord, but it seems to be patreon first tier only, sadge.

will dump them there then :

Some writing not coherent on first minutes of the game (ie : MC knows there is a fee to take guild entrance and seemingly tryed multiple time but seems to be completely ignorant of the said fee and what the test is about).

House navigation is "not optimal" why not settle for a navigation bar in the bototm of the screen ? or vertical one on the left/right ? the middle changing button is a bit troublesome and non intuitive imo

beware : first scene sex on thursday is bobbling way too much, way to go seasick (you're supposed to be laying on the floor tho, I understand the need to make the scene more living, but too much is too much ^^)

great start tho, make me want to see more ! Good luck going forward in your game =)
Discord is open to everyone.
Also, thank you for informing about the lore error, I will fix that for the next update
Also thank you for the scene feedback. That was my very first animated scene so I was very newb at the time, not that um sooo much better now.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
So, for you the the more you can chosse between girls, scenes and what happens and maybewith who it happens the more interesting the visual novel is?

True questions, I'm looking for learn here in order to be a better developer here.
I would say it depends on what you mean by choose between girls. Personally I am a one playthrough player, but also outside of things I can't stand I am a completionist. I am all for optional content as long as it will not negatively affect development time, but chose rout A lose rout B I personally dislike as I will most likely never play again to get rout B. Even more as usually games will branch even farther making even more playthroughs necessary. Some like it yes, but not me.

Questions not directed at me, but that is my two cents.

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
Yeah, I'm stuck on that as well as having the tip to masturbate in the bathroom after giving drinks just stuck in my book even though I've done that step several times now...
Ya me too as well, I don't know if the map is bugged out for me. I even had an auto clicker go through Ashley's room and then nothing happened, so don't know if the map is bugged and there's no quest for it to search again, even the previous version had this issue

Reactions: Lust Architect

Lust Architect

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2023
Ya me too as well, I don't know if the map is bugged out for me. I even had an auto clicker go through Ashley's room and then nothing happened, so don't know if the map is bugged and there's no quest for it to search again, even the previous version had this issue
at least 10 people told me about this bug.

I'm sorry for this bug, I had the game tested and restested
while in the development proccess I passed through this phase (ashley room and monica masturbation phase)
many times and no bug.

So it must be something new, I even took the save game of two people yesterday, so I can look at it and fix it for the next version.

You are really helping a lot reporting this and I can only thank you for this.

Lust Architect

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2023
Since people here like to talk. I really would would like to see or not see in a game like this.
So I can know the audience a little more.

Lust Architect

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2023
I would say it depends on what you mean by choose between girls. Personally I am a one playthrough player, but also outside of things I can't stand I am a completionist. I am all for optional content as long as it will not negatively affect development time, but chose rout A lose rout B I personally dislike as I will most likely never play again to get rout B. Even more as usually games will branch even farther making even more playthroughs necessary. Some like it yes, but not me.

Questions not directed at me, but that is my two cents.
I understand.
I'm thinking of decisions that affect the story like:
(This will change part of the player experience, making it more unique)
But I DO NOT plan for making the player need to replay to get certain content's.
And if certain choice end's up in "cutting" some of the content the player would get, I would warn the player first.

Reactions: joblo9394

AMereShadow

Feb 12, 2018
how do you get linda to stay in the begining of the game? or is this a scence you can come back to/repeats

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes