Unity Isekai Parlor Simulator [v0.17.1] [Studio Echydna]

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

GartenSarsg

Nov 9, 2019
An option for a more easily readable font would be nice; the default font is uncomfortably cumbersome to read.

Kiddok25

Dec 15, 2017
I thought this said "Isekai Parkour Simulator" at first and now I'm kind of sad that this game isn't about doing a sweet flip over the castle walls to escape some guards after boning a princess or whatever.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
AI art looks uncanny to me, so I'm gonna skip this one.

Edit: I take it back. It's just some troll pushing AI art.

That's true. I forgot weebs have 203948 things to differentiate animu waifus from each other.
lmao, tell me you have prosopagnosia without telling me you have prosopagnosia.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Creiz

Thenaós

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2023
AI art looks uncanny to me, so I'm gonna skip this one.

lmao, tell me you have prosopagnosia without telling me you have prosopagnosia.
Think you misunderstood something lol, some dudes hijacked the thread by telling us to fill up the game with AI generated assets but we ain't doing that at all!

No AI art here :p

I thought this said "Isekai Parkour Simulator" at first and now I'm kind of sad that this game isn't about doing a sweet flip over the castle walls to escape some guards after boning a princess or whatever.
We gotta keep that in mind for our next game lmao

can't figure out how to even play this. tutorial was no help, just gets stuck after picking the 3 girls, so im just stuck with no one having an occupation
Did you try clicking on the hourglass on the bottom left?

An option for a more easily readable font would be nice; the default font is uncomfortably cumbersome to read.
Noted! We'll look into that.
---

ALSO

Please use this link for now:

The admins still haven't replaced the old itch.io link yet unfortunately, sorry for the inconvenience!

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Think you misunderstood something lol, some dudes hijacked the thread by telling us to fill up the game with AI generated assets but we ain't doing that at all!

We gotta keep that in mind for our next game lmao

Did you try clicking on the hourglass on the bottom left?

Noted! We'll look into that.
---

ALSO

Please use this link for now:

The admins still haven't replaced the old itch.io link yet unfortunately, sorry for the inconvenience!
Sweet I always love brothel management games, havent had a nice one since Zum Damenhaus.

Reactions: Thaissaputinha69

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017

Seriously? Welp, I'm sorry for my previous comment. The mods should clean up the last couple of pages, since it's nothing but a huge derail.

Aug 16, 2016
Yo everyone, one of the devs here!

I hope you enjoy this nice bite of unfinished right here guys!

Yeah, let's not lie: we didn't plan for that to be a release at ALL. One of our team members was fiddling with itchio and patreon details and ended up posting what I can't even call a pre-alpha version :D

So don't worry y'all, this is but a glimpse at what we intend on releasing: many core mechanics are not yet in place, and as you can probably regretfully see, the actual sex part is not there yet y'all... But it's a work in progress right now!

Glad to see this gets so much attention at the prospect only, and hope you can be patient enough for us to release a more palatable build some time soon ^^
There will be a free full public demo available + the future exclusive content on Patreon (/SubscribeStar?), with steady updates.

Stay tuned (and horny) o/

(Btw, we don't intend on using AI stuff as placeholder :v)
May I offer some feedback, having played it some:

First: it looks like a solid start. Please keep going!

Bug: if you attempt to use a beauty potion on a girl who is currently greyed out because she is promoting, it will play an error noise and not consume the potion, however her beauty will still rise making a single potion infinitely reusable.

Some players have complained about only getting to watch the girls have sex, but not the MC getting to fuck them himself. Suggestion: make the last room on the bottom floor the player's office so we can assign girls to our room. :)

The hiring focus button does not seem to work.

Is it an intended feature that the elves are far more likely to spawn with higher beauty than the other races?

The tutorial is there, but a way to revisit the topics would be nice. Could you add a Help Index button to the esc menu so we can review individual topics and stats if we forget or have further questions?

"Promotion" sounds like you could be giving the girl a promotion to a higher rank or such, perhaps switch the action to be called "advertise" would make it a bit less confusing?

Another bug: Though I have the game set to full screen, it only fills the center of my screen and there is a giant black box around the game. My native resolution is 1440p. It appears the game maxes out at 1080p.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Another bug: Though I have the game set to full screen, it only fills the center of my screen and there is a giant black box around the game. My native resolution is 1440p. It appears the game maxes out at 1080p.
Yeah, this was an annoying issue I had as well, wish there was more ways to change the aspect ratio and resolution, I couldn't find anything.

Feb 26, 2019
Shame this is a genre I don't really care for (management), cause the art is beautiful and it seems really polished too. Best of luck to the dev.

Thenaós

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2023
Thank you all for your feedback, we're noting it and we'll try to keep everything in mind while working for the next update o/

I might give more one-to-one answers later, when I have the time to!

Jul 26, 2021
looks good until i try to read something in the girls bio, why the writing so small? are you playing in a movie theater?

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Yeah, this was an annoying issue I had as well, wish there was more ways to change the aspect ratio and resolution, I couldn't find anything.
I don't think these are bugs, more just the fullscreen option doesn't stretch to fill and instead keeps full base aspect ratio. However, I do agree it is very very hard to make certain things out on a 4k monitor. Scaling options (even though they come at the cost of aliased art) would be much appreciated in the future :)
Also: the game doesn't launch on the primary monitor. My primary monitor is monitor 0, and it launched fullscreen on monitor 1 (seems to be a common issue with default unity settings). Easily fixed by alt-enter, move the window to the other screen, then alt-enter again to regain fullscreen.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yukemoto

kokmaker

Dec 12, 2022
Love management type games. Really looking forward to this one. Is higher detail when zoomed in a specific room planned?

JARTLEONHART

Mar 6, 2023
Not sure why, but i'm unable to rank up.When I get over the rank label, I got something like 325/100, but nothing happens.

Thenaós

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2023
Not sure why, but i'm unable to rank up.When I get over the rank label, I got something like 325/100, but nothing happens.
You probably lack the required money, but don't fret, we're actually going to rework the mechanic in an upcoming update.

Love management type games. Really looking forward to this one. Is higher detail when zoomed in a specific room planned?
Glad you like it! As for your question, I'm afraid I must say that it would be a huge production coast for what it brings, so it's not planned, sorry ^^'! Don't worry, we'll bring in more lewd content anyway!

May I offer some feedback, having played it some:

First: it looks like a solid start. Please keep going!

Bug: if you attempt to use a beauty potion on a girl who is currently greyed out because she is promoting, it will play an error noise and not consume the potion, however her beauty will still rise making a single potion infinitely reusable.

Some players have complained about only getting to watch the girls have sex, but not the MC getting to fuck them himself. Suggestion: make the last room on the bottom floor the player's office so we can assign girls to our room. :)

The hiring focus button does not seem to work.

Is it an intended feature that the elves are far more likely to spawn with higher beauty than the other races?

The tutorial is there, but a way to revisit the topics would be nice. Could you add a Help Index button to the esc menu so we can review individual topics and stats if we forget or have further questions?

"Promotion" sounds like you could be giving the girl a promotion to a higher rank or such, perhaps switch the action to be called "advertise" would make it a bit less confusing?

Thank you for your feedback, this is precious! So:
- We weren't able to replicate your bug, weirdly enough, so we can hardly look into it further...

- The MC will get some action of his own, but it might come in a different manner... Wait and see!

- The hiring focus is going to get reworked, but it for now only makes sure that you get at least one girl of the desire race next day.

- Races have base/average characteristics, and high beauty is one of them for elves. This comes at a cost elsewhere in their stats, but yeah, it's intended. Be curious about figuring such quirks for yourself, we intend to put more than one in!

- Yeah yeah, we noticed that quite fast... And it left us wondering how we didn't expect it lmao. We're going to change it to "advertise" asap, and we'll review the other text content in depths in the future as well!

- For everyone concerned about aspect ratio: we are working on it. Know that the black edge is not a bug, it's a byproduct of how we handled the aspect ratio of the assets themselves. We're going to try and fix that especially for high resolution monitors!

looks good until i try to read something in the girls bio, why the writing so small? are you playing in a movie theater?
Again, aspects ratios are to be worked on, and we'll also implement more fonts to improve readability, especially in long texts!

Alright, hope I answered most of you guys' inquiries. I'll get back to you if you have any more questions ^v^

Reactions: Kernt

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
This certainly has promise. I like management games, moreso ones that don't involve giant blenders... so it's nice to see the count grow. The more significant issues have already been repeated so I'll just cover a few that jump out to me otherwise:

Making the sprites match the character art more closely - body/hair colour (especially for the 'demons'), ear/tail type (half-beasts), etc

Mermaids are currently a substandard option, not only do they require their own specific room type (fair enough for a higher tier mechanic), but they can't make use of the regular recovery rooms either. So you'll either have to introduce aquatic-specific recovery rooms in future, which will be space-inefficient, or rely on them recovering through their regular rooms, which is time-inefficient. This problem gets worse with more aquatic staff, regardless of species (if more are planned) given the regular water rooms are single use, unlike the dorm or relaxation lounge.

Aristocrats are assholes. I had one who wasn't even slightly satisfied with a girl with SS stats across the board, apart from her beauty. I wish there was a way to refuse service for a lessened reputation hit than trying to satisfy them and still getting flipped off on the way out.

All in all though, a solid foundation with a lot of scope to grow. More species, obviously, more rooms for different activities. Female clients, and staff having a bisexual tag for serving them. More items in the shop - toys, lube, decor. Further down the line, plot of some sort, moving to new properties, lots of potential.

I do specifically want to praise the variety in positions for the girls, that's quite uncommon and keeps things interesting. Especially as each species seems to have their own selection too. A very nice touch.

Thenaós

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2023
Hey everyone, we released a new version with a few fixes!
We tried to keep your remarks in mind!

v0.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also please, ADMINS, could you fix the links in the OP? The itchio one leads to the deleted demo draft, and the patreon is obsolete...

Anyway, thank y'all ^v^

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes