Unity Isekai Parlor Simulator [v0.17.1] [Studio Echydna]

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
Good graphics and variety, great animations, good execution too

On the other hand, they are almost all fixable...
1 - Doesn't take much to fill all available space - Expansions need to be added
2 - The item menu is atrocious, every single item occupies a slot and every time you have to scroll through entire pages occupied by the same item... - Simply use a slot with the item icon and next to or below a "x4" or "x57" showing the quantity of the item seems MUCH simpler to me...
3 - It should be possible to use items multiple times, repeatedly dragging and dropping the same items is frustrating...
4 - Some customers are impossible to satisfy... one who loved "Beauty" and "Elves" was not satisfied with an all SS modded elf...
5 - Not being able to edit a room with a girl in it is normal but it's annoying when you have to rearrange everything,
same thing not being able to move girls while the menu is active is annoying too.

PS: add beast-girl for furry lovers and you will have less complaints :ROFLMAO:

Bugs
1 - The object can be used 2 times... if you take an object you drop it in a certain way the object is not consumed but the effect is applied and if put back in the menu it is possible to repeat the procedure
2 - It happens that sometimes 2 sprites of the girls are superimposed, it can happen both to the animated sprite shown in the rooms and the detailed image of the girl.

Reactions: Drake1341

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
how do you get the dragonkin
First, you need to reach third level of reputation, at 400 rep (I'm playing on easy mode, it might be different on others).
Then, you recruit them. Note that new races for focused hiring become available when you unlock them.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
1 - Doesn't take much to fill all available space - Expansions need to be added
You mean, you added all the available floors, and you still don't have enough space? I ran out of interesting things to add at 4 floors.
Or did you just miss the "add new floor" button?

Apr 14, 2019
Anyone know the save file location? My game keeps crashing and i seem to lose progress. I'd like to make a backup and if worst comes to worst just mod the file a little so I'm not continuously starting over. Good game with great potential overall tho.

RavenDG34

Jan 21, 2017
Is there a way to make the window match the size of pixel perfect? For me the window is the size of my monitor with black borders around the pixel perfect area.

Thenaós

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2023
Wow this thread has gotten a lot more pull all of a sudden!

Alright y'all, this is gonna get harder to answer to everything in a detailed manner - I'll try to stay tuned here more but time is a valuable thing and these days it flies by a lot.

So I'll start by saying THANK YOU very much for all your enthusiasm/interest/feedback, it's all very precious! We're super glad you're playing our game ^v^

I'll just put a little reminder there that this is obviously still a work in progress: we're at the early stages of development and much more is to come - given enough time and effort!

Also we're just a small team of 3, so there's only so much we can do one update at a time - so please don't feel frustrated by all the lacking stuff, we're working on it (but feel free to give all the feedback you want ^v^). This is our first project of the sort, so we're learning a fair bit on the way and we hope it's a nice journey for everyone!

Our priority has always been to get a functionning gameplay and world for the updates to build upon, which means the fun stuff is on the way ^v^

On the brightest side, the output of builds should reach a steady flow by now, so everyone can enjoy more and more content!

Alright, have a great day y'all :)

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Will there be any content with our lamia gf I wonder? She is just stuck behind the counter in the reception even though she is the face of the game.
Like someone already mentioned it would be great if we could build a room for the mc and her and add some scenes.

Thenaós

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2023
Will there be any content with our lamia gf I wonder? She is just stuck behind the counter in the reception even though she is the face of the game.
Like someone already mentioned it would be great if we could build a room for the mc and her and add some scenes.
;) (shout out to everybody that feels like brothel games are cucksome)

A little question: are there any plans for footjob?
There's a footjob animation already - now if ya'll want more, don't hesitate to tell us :p

Reactions: Nymphfruit

masMalkar

May 26, 2017

There's a footjob animation already - now if ya'll want more, don't hesitate to tell us :p
Haven't played yet, I would suggest rimjobs, if that's not "too extreme", about the lamia, it kinda reminds me of that girl from Simbro, you had a complete romance rute with her, she was the "straight man" of the game, being the only one telling everybody fucking the entire city/dimensional travel for cosplay girls/public sex wasn't exactly right, she had a problem with even showing us her tits, then the game died and we couldn't fuck her

Reactions: Thenaós

Nymphfruit

Oct 2, 2018

Thank you! Wasn't listed in the tags as and didn't find it in the picture, so I thought it wasn't there, but an opportunity came up to install so I'll be sure to check it out! I do not want to insist, but if this content will be developed, I will certainly be very happy, but the main thing is that you like it and do not cause difficulties

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thenaós

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
(shout out to everybody that feels like brothel games are cucksome)
What exactly do you mean by this?
I have yet to play the game, its on my list but i'm seeing it just as another brothel game.

Brothel games are quite weird, like mirror/reverse harems where you the player is often permanently blue balled.
Grown away from it over the years, i remember back playing sim-bro far too much....

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes