Unity Isekai Parlor Simulator [v0.17.1] [Studio Echydna]

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
I wanna work in that brothel... Just standing around... Doing nothing...Getting Paid...And I can't even get fired...

Shadeyman7

Jun 13, 2018
There should be some sort of indicator whether or not a girl has been given Aphrodite's Potion, succubus essence, or Aphrodite's Secret Potion in their profile in the courtesans tab. Right now with no way to tell who still has which item improvements available it's kinda annoying when you're just starting out getting them (as opposed to end-game where when you hire a new courtesan you just pump all items into them immediately lol)

Dec 28, 2017
can anybody explain me ..whats with the k.o. ...when is the chara k.o. ? how i fuel it ... i can buy some potions and give them but the chara is also k.o. and what is the diffrent between vacation, relax and sleep ...

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
can anybody explain me ..whats with the k.o. ...when is the chara k.o. ? how i fuel it ... i can buy some potions and give them but the chara is also k.o. and what is the diffrent between vacation, relax and sleep ...
Basically, your main job is to manage two resources for your employees: stamina and motivation. If stamina goes to 0, they get knocked out - K.O. - and can't work for a long time. If their motivation runs out, they quit.
Motivation is best recovered by giving them a vacation during the day.
Stamina is best recovered by sleeping. Their work rooms are good enough for sleeping, but if you build a special room, they'll sleep better there.
Relaxing recovers a bit of both resources. But unlike vacation, it can be done any time of the day.

Johnny1035

Jul 4, 2017
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, it just seems like I can't make enough money. I'm not even playing on hard.

Thenaós

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2023
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, it just seems like I can't make enough money. I'm not even playing on hard.
Don't hire too many girls too fast, give them the base learning course, make sure you satisfy the clients as much as you can and don't hesitate to play in easy mode to get used to it!

Johnny1035

Jul 4, 2017
Don't hire too many girls too fast, give them the base learning course, make sure you satisfy the clients as much as you can and don't hesitate to play in easy mode to get used to it!
I haven't had more than five at once, and I always give them the succubus initiation. The problem is that each girl doesn't seem to make enough money to pay for herself. Even if I always have a thumbs up on each client, even the rich ones, the fact that each girl gets so exhausted and so unhappy so quickly means she can only serve like one and a half people per day. I have all of them constantly either vacationing, sleeping, serving someone, or maybe advertising. Never any shifts where they aren't given a job, never at full bars for either stat (so no wasted sleep/vacation time), and never serving someone without a thumbs up. I always prioritize rich guys over poor unless I can't satisfy them, which is fairly rare. And yet I'm spiraling in debt.

It doesn't help that we get no feedback. If a girl has a dark green thumbs up and the guy has 300 gold, what is her tip? Does she get everything? 50% of his gold? If I have to pick between serving a guy with 300 gold and a light green thumbs up or a guy with 200 gold and a dark green thumbs up, which is better? Also what do the endurance-type stats actually do? I get that they cause girls to lose stamina and happiness slower, but by what degree? How much stamina will she lose after one service if she has 20 endurance versus 30? And does sleeping recover at a flat rate or is it a % of her max, that is to say is low stamina high endurance better than high stamina low endurance or vice-versa?

I could easily figure out the problem with my strategy if I knew the underlying math, but without any of that information it's impossible. Sure I could probably intuit this after hours of repeated failure, but I shouldn't have to.

Reactions: Unreal434

Thenaós

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2023
I haven't had more than five at once, and I always give them the succubus initiation. The problem is that each girl doesn't seem to make enough money to pay for herself. Even if I always have a thumbs up on each client, even the rich ones, the fact that each girl gets so exhausted and so unhappy so quickly means she can only serve like one and a half people per day. I have all of them constantly either vacationing, sleeping, serving someone, or maybe advertising. Never any shifts where they aren't given a job, never at full bars for either stat (so no wasted sleep/vacation time), and never serving someone without a thumbs up. I always prioritize rich guys over poor unless I can't satisfy them, which is fairly rare. And yet I'm spiraling in debt.

It doesn't help that we get no feedback. If a girl has a dark green thumbs up and the guy has 300 gold, what is her tip? Does she get everything? 50% of his gold? If I have to pick between serving a guy with 300 gold and a light green thumbs up or a guy with 200 gold and a dark green thumbs up, which is better? Also what do the endurance-type stats actually do? I get that they cause girls to lose stamina and happiness slower, but by what degree? How much stamina will she lose after one service if she has 20 endurance versus 30? And does sleeping recover at a flat rate or is it a % of her max, that is to say is low stamina high endurance better than high stamina low endurance or vice-versa?

I could easily figure out the problem with my strategy if I knew the underlying math, but without any of that information it's impossible. Sure I could probably intuit this after hours of repeated failure, but I shouldn't have to.
Five girls is a bit much at the very beginning (Invest in Mazokus, they're just too good). You don't seem to be making big mistakes though, so maybe you just need to hang in there until you find your balance. It's supposed to be a challenging game, so it's okay to play in easy mode and amp up when you got the hang of it. Normal is not supposed to be a walk in the park!

Btw, the "completely satisfied" client thumbs up has got glitter/sparkle effect around it, and sleep/relax/vacation give back a % rather than a flat value.

As for the feedback, the game is not giving you the full maths on purpose - you're supposed to fiddle with it, that's part of the design philosophy.

Reactions: dusty stu

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Game have a Virus game delet of Windows 11
1696710055260.png

I advise esma not to download it. I don't know why I didn't have the opportunity to decide for myself. Windows 11 won't work unless it's a known virus. Either there is a real virus in there or a defective script

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
Awful, wildly imbalanced, even on easy you're almost guaranteed to lose right off the bat. The girls don't make enough, one client is usually more than half their stamina and servicing another causes them to be KO'd for god knows how long. You get a bunch of clients, are unable to service them as you can handle maybe 3 a day, then you get tons of bad rep and pay the girls rather a lot and go into a deficit.

The art is mediocre, the pixel font is always a war-crime when you can't force a normal human-readable font instead, and you can't resize the window for some reason. That doesn't ultimately matter as the gameplay itself is an excel spreadsheet which is fairly common for this type of game, but the art and customization would usually be what carries the weight and there's just nothing of value here on that end. From a game design perspective it's just horrible, from an H-game perspective it's not sufficiently erotic and it's obviously never going to improve on either front. This is a safe ignore-and-move-on title.

Reactions: dusty stu

tito20

Jan 11, 2021
is it just me? or in ope gx you cant downloadits says it has a virus
i dont know if anyone has this problem too

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes