• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
It's a kinetic novel, so no choices meaning no other endings.

Story is really simple from a premise of MC suddenly getting slaves. If you'd read one story like that from a manga, then nothing will surprise you here.
Thank you for answering my question. As this is a visual novel, it's normal that the story is linear, whereas I was expecting more from a game.

In fact, I don't see the point of reading a story in a game when it would be much better in a hentai manga than in a game...

For me, a game should at least be fun and offer interesting gameplay.

Otherwise, it's not much fun to play if you're just a spectator.

Finally, I've played several multiple-choice visual novels and they were really fun to play.
Since then, I've found it hard to enjoy soulless linear games....

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
...I don't see the point of reading a story in a game when it would be much better in a hentai manga than in a game...
Manga are awkward to read on a PC - the screen orientation is wrong. Not to mention most games are in full color. Some games have decent music - can't get that in a manga. Multiple-choice is only good if the separate routes are meaningful.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Manga are awkward to read on a PC - the screen orientation is wrong. Not to mention most games are in full color. Some games have decent music - can't get that in a manga. Multiple-choice is only good if the separate routes are meaningful.
You're right about the music, but if it's of poor quality, it's best to add your own background music appropriate to the manga or Eroge/visual novel.

As for color, many Korean webtoons (Hentai manwha) are in color; I've even found a few Hentai in color too, and if you really like music and colorful art, you'll surely enjoy Hentai Anime more than a kinetic visual novel.

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
you'll surely enjoy Hentai Anime more than a kinetic visual novel.
I remember a couple of good anime like F3 and La Blue Girl but the animation is usually weak.
I buy games and manga on dlsite - ts and yuri stuff. You don't see much of that on F95.
I don't really get the putdowns of VNs with these unsatisfactory comparisons.
As far as I am concerned Western ero-games piggybacked off people starting out making stuff on Renpy.
And you didn't address how awkward it is to read manga on a PC. Much easier to read the physical copies.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
I remember a couple of good anime like F3 and La Blue Girl but the animation is usually weak.
I buy games and manga on dlsite - ts and yuri stuff. You don't see much of that on F95.
I don't really get the putdowns of VNs with these unsatisfactory comparisons.
As far as I am concerned Western ero-games piggybacked off people starting out making stuff on Renpy.
And you didn't address how awkward it is to read manga on a PC. Much easier to read the physical copies.
You should give Milky Touch a try: https://f95zone.to/threads/milky-touch-final-studio-kuma.28224/

It's a Western visual novel with actual choices and consequences. Beautiful art and animation + voice acting. Probably the best Western ero-game there is thus far in my opinion.

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
Another "Slavery is bad; womens have to be treated like princess ouin ouin." "i can't take you as slave, i wasn't educated like that..." "it's not right for you to call me master, i have a name"... boring... & when it's not that it's the other side with dark dégradating slavery without any grey zone where you can be a proud master with wellcared slaves who are still considered as slaves... Guy hollywood slavery isn't near representative to real slavery, ofc you have case like that but in the majority Slave are expensives & you can't afford to starve, beat, or let them being wounded/ill (medecines & doctors cost a lot too), so you can't afford to treat them less than a cow or a sheep (who cost you the same if not less than a slave).
So please stop stereotiping slavery/master dynamic, or turning it into Disney :poop:.

add to that it's kinetic while still holding the VN tag beneat the title...

sorry but it's too much hypocrit & moralisating storywise for me, tried it but get to close it early & delet it.

Reactions: KhaiFirst

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Another "Slavery is bad; womens have to be treated like princess ouin ouin." "i can't take you as slave, i wasn't educated like that..." "it's not right for you to call me master, i have a name"... boring... & when it's not that it's the other side with dark dégradating slavery without any grey zone where you can be a proud master with wellcared slaves who are still considered as slaves... Guy hollywood slavery isn't near representative to real slavery, ofc you have case like that but in the majority Slave are expensives & you can't afford to starve, beat, or let them being wounded/ill (medecines & doctors cost a lot too), so you can't afford to treat them less than a cow or a sheep (who cost you the same if not less than a slave).
So please stop stereotiping slavery/master dynamic, or turning it into Disney :poop:.

add to that it's kinetic while still holding the VN tag beneat the title...

sorry but it's too much hypocrit & moralisating storywise for me, tried it but get to close it early & delet it.
i know right! agreed 110% "make slave game, but don't act so with no choice" is bad game!

Oct 15, 2017
Game won't even start up. File's corrupted somehow. "Save data detected. Only load data from a trusted source!" when I just unzipped and booted it up. Have to find the same file in "users/USRENAME/AppData/Roaming/tyranogame" and delete everything. No clue why it even makes that when you unzip, but here we are.

KATOLINE

Sep 30, 2020
Mother and daughter being fucked by the same guy is not incest :rolleyes:
A mother licking her daughters pussy and vice versa is incest however. You tried your best.

On another note, the game keeps freezing during the weird little cutscenes. Anyone experienced this or is it just me?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: JohnnyTarr

JohnnyTarr

Oct 2, 2021
A mother licking her daughters pussy and vice versa is incest however. You tried your best.

On another note, the game keeps freezing during the weird little cutscenes. Anyone experienced this or is it just me?
Congratulations, smartass, no one will be able to imitate you so quickly. If you're a petty asshole, that might be enough for the incest tag, but if you're looking for the right thing, you'll be disappointed because of the wrong label.

If I force a slave or daughter to sleep with her mother, that may be reprehensible, but that is not what the tag is for.
Because if that were the case, how about the happy ending tag, everyone is happy at the end or family friendly tag after all everyone loves each other in the end.
You can put shit on it however you want, it's not like people use the search function extra for their kink :FacePalm:.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes