Ren'Py IsekaiLust [v1.0.6 Alpha] [LustArchitect]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Lust Architect

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2023
No need to be sorry, she is a looker and if you enjoy making a game with her then go nuts. But more impotantly...

Will there be a multi hit combo?
Im sorry if I seem a little ignorant.:oops:
What a "Mult hit combo?" Means?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
mff with mc being the focus (entire point of harem) is fine, ff behind mc's back is not fine.
none of those pure lesbians joining the harem solely to bang li's and pityfuck the mc for allowing it, please. too many harem games do that, and that's not the point of a harem game.
my2cents

Oh man thanks I totaly agree with you...
mc needs to be in charge.
Thats a rather extreme scenario.
Yea I agree that there shouldnt be any intrusive member like has been described(pure lesbian that only pity fucks mc) and that the Mc should be in charge but I don't mind if they are lewd and fool around with each other sometimes. Like those fun ecchi scenes in anime that can lead to more. I think it's hot.

Dont care if they are Bi and even love each other as long as it doesnt eclipse the MC as he should always be the main glue that keeps everyone together If you get what I mean. He is the anchor for everything. I just think its better when all members are involved and not jealous or indifferent to each other (playful competition is fine)... but that's just me. Make those developments and scenes optional and you should be good.

Last edited:

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Im sorry, my mistake I really had a crush on her and ...thought it would be a really nice mother figure.
Can change if its THAT bad.

I had like 3 other monica options I did myself from scratch but she was the winner.
but all the other story characters are totally original.

thank you for the feedback
What do you mean the winner? I don't mind as much considering it's just one character but maybe you could do a patreon poll after a bit to decide it's up to you really since only one character isn't a deal breaker.

Reactions: Lust Architect

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Thank you for the feedback (im taking notes)
I dont plan on doing any scene of two or more girls alone WITHOUT the main character

Do you think it would be ok if the main character(player) is present? participating and "the center" ?
something like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personally I think threesomes are fine and I wouldn't really consider the pic you linked to be lesbian tbh since the girls aren't making any skin contact.

Reactions: Lust Architect

Lust Architect

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2023
Isn't that the name of the manga/anime that the milf is from? Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? If I'm correct.
Oh, I see now.
I thought it was like a game mechanic or something
So, I dont plan on putting more anime characters on the game, It just happened that I was looking for 'mons' references
and I really fell for her at te first sign.

But I can watch the anime and see if I can find some good references

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Pssh don't care. I will enjoy either scenario to the fullest. In my ideal scenario the MC gather's the girls and encourages some fun between them, and they do it for him and stay around because of him. He's the center piece.

If it's optional don't do it. Don't need to pop a blood vessel.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Thats a rather extreme scenario.
Yea I agree that there shouldnt be any intrusive member like has been described(pure lesbian that only pity fucks mc) and that the Mc should be in charge but I don't mind if they are lewd and fool around with each other sometimes. Like those fun ecchi scenes in anime that can lead to more. I think it's hot.

Dont care if they are Bi and even love each other as long as it doesnt eclipse the MC as he should always be the main glue that keeps everyone together If you get what I mean. He is the anchor for everything. I just think its better when all members are involved and not jealous or indifferent to each other (playful competition is fine)... but that's just me. Make those developments and scenes optional and you should be good.
That's just an open relationship not a harem at that point. The sharing tag and the harem tag don't really mesh well. Harems are about multiple girls loving one guy so having everyone fucking eachother removes any potential love/romance aspect and makes it a casual sex orgy.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
That's just an open relationship not a harem at that point. The sharing tag and the harem tag don't really mesh well. Harems are about multiple girls loving one guy so having everyone fucking eachother removes any potential love/romance aspect and makes it a casual sex orgy.
In your mind maybe. Wouldnt be the first game to portray it, but you are welcome to hold your opinion.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
...Indeed. Especially since that is the only thing you took from my entire description of my ideal. I am a fan of the game "Out of Touch" so yea,
Man I couldn't get past the first arc of that game. It's supposed to not be "multiple protagonist" yet the game constantly has scenes without the MC at all so the perspective didn't feel grounded at all. Plus the first arc of the game is about a girl having a mental breakdown and raping the MC and then she acts like a bitch to him when he grows up and then, for the icing on the cake, he goes "oohhhhh that wasn't rape I was enjoying it!". Definitely not the best way to start a VN imo lol.

Also opinions aside contextually do you mean that game also has optional lesbian stuff between characters or is it forced?

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
A situation that I thought days ago:

* I thought about "girl_one" that could lesbian and likes girl_two.
* girl_two is not lesbian.
* but mc manages to have a relationshipwith girl_two(that is not lesbian)
* and mc open the possibility of girl_two(lesbian) be there while mc and girl_one have sex, BUT she can not interact with the other girl, only with him.

Is that still harem?
Isn't that just cuckqueen? Idk how that'd be lesbian if the girls aren't interacting at all.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
A situation that I thought days ago:

* I thought about "girl_one" that could lesbian and likes girl_two.
* girl_two is not lesbian.
* but mc manages to have a relationshipwith girl_two(that is not lesbian)
* and mc open the possibility of girl_two(lesbian) be there while mc and girl_one have sex, BUT she can not interact with the other girl, only with him.

Is that still harem?
...If mc is not banging girl_one then he only has one sexual partner.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Man I couldn't get past the first arc of that game. It's supposed to not be "multiple protagonist" yet the game constantly has scenes without the MC at all so the perspective didn't feel grounded at all. Plus the first arc of the game is about a girl having a mental breakdown and raping the MC and then she acts like a bitch to him when he grows up and then, for the icing on the cake, he goes "oohhhhh that wasn't rape I was enjoying it!". Definitely not the best way to start a VN imo lol.

Also opinions aside contextually do you mean that game also has optional lesbian stuff between characters or is it forced?

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Oh, I see now.
I thought it was like a game mechanic or something
So, I dont plan on putting more anime characters on the game, It just happened that I was looking for 'mons' references
and I really fell for her at te first sign.

But I can watch the anime and see if I can find some good references
She's perfect no need to find anyone else :)

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Oh I see well that's definitely not for me then. I mean I can play games where I personally don't consider there the be love behind the sex but I have to switch my brain into a different gear you know? It's why I got bothered when in SEQUEL Colony there's a side scene where one of the girls is okay with fucking your clone in a MMF threesome and it really ruined the romance aspect for the character for me because my brain was in "romance" mode but if a character is willing to fuck other people it's kinda kills my vibe. I know for some people it's fine but personally it really kills the vibe for me.

On a side note I've played at least two harem games where they try and do this "I want to do a MMF scene with a clone" thing but the only way I'd even remotely consider that working for me would be if it's like some hive mind where the MC controls BOTH bodies at the same time like those fictional alien hiveminds you know? But in both SEQUEL and in Monster Girl 1000 the extra dudes are literal clones who you don't have control over at all so it just means you're getting cucked really which isn't great in a Harem game imo.

Personally I consider this post to be on topic since we're discussing the tags we'd like to see and what ruins it for us but I guess it's up to mods.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
he would bang the two of then...but they could not interact to each other....
or maybe she could only watch if she accepts to be fucked by him, something like that
uhh...You are definitely doing some kind of cucking to her at that point if she doesnt get involved, or can only interact with the MC's cock...Like those extreme cuck fetishes that extend into being gay.. where the husband of the wife cant "touch" her but is encouraged to lick her clean or actually suck the "bull's" dick.

It's definitely not wholesome....

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
he would bang the two of then...but they could not interact to each other....
or maybe she could only watch if she accepts to be fucked by him, something like that
Hmm I see what you're saying. Basically it's the voyeurism tag or something right? I guess some players would want privacy with 1 on 1 sessions with each girl without any watchers but some people wouldn't mind the voyeurism.

Edit: Oh you mean she's a 100% lesbian who is really in love with a harem girl and the MC will only let her watch (cuckqueen) if she agrees to fuck him later? Yeah that's kinda too sadistic for my liking. I mean if she was bisexual and a masochist/cuckqueen then it'd make me feel less bad if it happened but yeah that's probably a little to sadistic for the average harem game.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes