Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
ive-seen-things-5ab291.jpg

Well I've seen yiffs acting out, and human ponies with tail plugs pulling carts, a bitch getting fucked by a dildo machine in public (mounted on a car that moved), real lemon partyers in action...
Nothing can shock me anymore. But I understand, you poor kids, what have you seen, what do you know... Little crushed souls.

Downloading. ^^

• Wow
Reactions: kleper666

Davkin

Aug 30, 2017
And Oh, my God, I hate the voices of the Japanese, it's horrible. Immediately in the settings turned off the voice, so calm.
I feel the same. And also didn't like all the onomatopoeia in the subtitle. (This is the first time since middle school I used the word "onomatopoeia ")....

It's just boring, very boring. You sit, poking at the button for a long time poke the button(terribly stretched dialogues(or monologues)) to view one picture(well drawn,Yes) and poking a button, LONG pressing the button. Tired of looking at the relationship between the two Schoolgirls. I like that..... genre but, this work does NOT correspond to the description.
This is the deal-breaker for me. I don't mind trying out weird games, but not click-click-click-click voiced mangas.

• Angry
Reactions: cooldude33

phinny1

Aug 22, 2017
Okay, we get it. Everyone has different tastes. Let's get back to the topic at hand: Anyone know of any other eroge similar to this, I'd like to check it out.
The company (Cyclet) does a lot of weird shit and the artist (Chiba Tetsutarou) has other VN stuff with Cyclet as well as various non VN stuff.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Check
Oh what I'd give if at least another one of those was translated.
I wonder since this one was translated will also get translated, since it's in the same "series" according to VNDB.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes