smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
the game is almost 10 years old and compare to 111 art style nowadays, it still look the same :KEK: nothin improve

horn monkey

Mar 22, 2023
i am traumatized... i have some weird fetishes but this aint it... people who are even thinking about getting this please dont if you know whats good for you...

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Just from the previews alone, this game has a lot of bizarre and extreme stuff. The clit key is funny but, not a fan of body parts being stretched like putty in those other scenes. It's that uncanny/body horror area that grosses out more than turning anything on, and Im sure it's not a horror game (or trying to be).
Now if it was a character like Elacti-girl, ok I get it, but "normal" people? Nah, too much 'wtf am I seeing' happening to enjoy.
Shame. Those tags were promising.

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
Man, I don't mind if a haughty but innocent protagonist gets humiliated and corrupted, but a lot of the scenes in this game are just.. mean-spirited. I was hoping that at least some of the worst actors would get their comeuppance, and maybe some do, but I found so much of it unfappable that I just lost interest.

crunchyo

Dec 18, 2017
What do the statuses do? Orgasm causes the player to skip a turn when the AP bar reaches 100, and i'm 20% sure that lingering ice slows down the AP bar slightly as well.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes