cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
Probably already one of these on here but what the hell.

Save comes with a gallery unlock. Just load it up and go into the extras tab on the menu for CG's.

Also it said The Password is: minati whatever that means.

Would recommend playing the game for the text inserts though as they do add to the scenes. It's surprisingly dark this game and has a lot of extreme content (Fisting, nipple fuck, birth).

It's probably the last game OneOne1 did before they dialled it back a bit on the seriously hardcore stuff.

Reactions: frode333 and Diegoz

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
can't even "skip" text in this old crap engine...
I hate the WOLF engine. I didn't mind using the keyboard to do everything back in the day but I'm over it for sure.
I must say though that a lot of these older Japanese games really put some of the stuff on F95 to shame.
They have weaknesses for sure (like 50,000 word sex scenes with only one picture) but they don't try to accommodate 80 LIs and 2,500 paraphilias in one go and they don't offer up a pile of ugly KoiKatsu "renders."

mixrandom

Sep 24, 2017
One of the first OneOne1 games I ever played. I remember hooking Visual Novel Reader/Atlas to it and trying to parse through the gibberish that got spat out. Fun times. Nice to see it finally get translated.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
One of the first OneOne1 games I ever played. I remember hooking Visual Novel Reader/Atlas to it and trying to parse through the gibberish that got spat out. Fun times. Nice to see it finally get translated.
Yeah when I see these older one's get uploaded I get nostalgic. Remember when I just played them in Japanese, and made up my own headcanon plot for what they were saying lol. Funny that they were often designed so simplistic I could still beat them having no idea what was happening.

Aceddd258

Mar 16, 2023
Yeah, that's some rough stuff, i played it kinda blind on a cursory description and finished it in one sitting more out of morbid curiosity than hornyness. And the content itself is extreme, but eh i can vibe with most parts of it but maybe it was too much in one package, what really got me is not the big clitor, body deformation or ultrafisting+, it's the thick layer of misery that covers the whole playthrough.
Now it's morning, i'm kinda sad, is the content a bit too extreme, am i getting too soft with years past? i need to touch grass

Reactions: HeraTicks

Mori cho

Aug 19, 2019
is there a way to get the scene for "Despair Tramples All" CG? or is it one of those that never made it into the game? It's supposed to be H-Scene 18 looking from the extras

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes