MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Another ancient pre-Dystopia OneOne1 game. OneOne1 can be pretty extreme, especially before Dystopia and extremely in their manga stuff. The massive success of Dytopia lead to them just pretty much copying that formula for most of their games from then on, and it has served them well. Samurai Vandalism alone made them over 3 million dollars.

Reactions: p23rklo

darudefan123

May 10, 2017
It's nice to see another OneOne1 game getting the old TL treatment. Their writing is pretty fun and their sex scenes are deranged. Thanks, OP!

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
I finally find more big clit content that's translated no less, but then it has no Yuri and also extreme content I cannot stand. The kink is genuinely cursed, can barely ever win with it.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Reading the comments makes me wonder if any of you guys have read any of oneone1's stuff this is kind of par for the course for them
I get were your coming from, I played all of there games ,there older titles were far more extreme than there newer ones. I was looking forward to this one but thank god I trained myself to look up games CGs before purchasing ,cause I don't know what was going on through there minds with this one. That clit is very disturbing

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Hmm a lot of this seems so familiar to Karyns Prison from reading it
This game predates Karryn's Prison by almost 9 years, so now you know where the authors of KP drew inspiration from, including the hair color and the tight uniform.

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
Isn't this, like, really painful? Ignoring the fact how painful it'll be having something like this in the first place - having it being squashed into a form should be MUCH worse.
Oh this is painful? Not the stuff we don't even have tags for? Nipple fisting, womb twisting, labia stretching...?

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
I like the dark elf game game they make and came to see if this game was similar. I like the war theme, but the art looks odd to me. It doesn't really make me feel aroused. I'd rather more natural looking content.

Pinkaccuracy

Nov 7, 2021
I went in on this game mostly blind because I think clitori are cool and this game features a comically oversized one. Combine that with the clit-key which was actually laugh worthy.
Sadly the story from the start is pretty much extreme bullying material that does not feel that well written.
From what I understood in this universe there are people born with a gift, a gift that can be tested for, and the gift is being able to cast magic. There are not a lot of people who have this gift and those that do only have one 'element'. Then our protagonist walks into the testing chamber.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After which my curiosity has been sated, my libido dried up, and while I kinda want to know what happens with the plot in the end, I am not THAT curious. Someone please let me know cus I think I can guess.
Then I looked at the CG RIP and, yeah, this game definitely is not for me.
Is there any game out there with a huge clitoris and either a good story or good comedic content? Because ( for me ) this ain't it

Reactions: Zanax and p23rklo
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes