Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
OneOne1 fell off not impressed by this one it feels like their old stuff like Bitch Police. They should go back to the Vandalism Heiress style games

Reactions: DracoBorealis

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I'm pretty sure this is one of their older titles.
Oh... you're right I hate how older titles are translated way way after we are caught up with the current stuff. This would have been great to have initially played before or right after Heiress. The impact of first play is much lower when going back like this

ななにに

Feb 17, 2023
What's up with these normies complaining about enlarged clits. Just stick to your western games. Us weirdos love this stuff as much as tentacles and slime sex. More of this please. Sick of the concern trolls trying to strongarm public opinion and Creators to stop making good stuff and make more generic harem rance games and boilerplate hentai designs of girls.
Please game developers make even weirder stuff, it tingles my fancy. Miss the moon and land upon the stars.

ななにに

Feb 17, 2023
I'm just depressed that futa games are on the back burner lately probably due to a loud minority and because some creators are stuck with overdemanding users making a single developer indie game for ages like Mofuland.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes