BeveHan

Feb 4, 2019
When I have fighting-scenes there is a visuell-bug with Nadia... Her clothes wont show of rightfully...there are leaf-animations instead. Would be nice, if someone can help with that.-

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
You mean keep clearing the dungon tell i get them .right?
Anyway thanks for the help
yep, thats what i meant. eventually it'll cut to a scene of the other two girls asking about you at the guild, they'll leave there and come to where you are, then they'll show up after going deeper in the dungeon.

YeahBoiz

Dec 27, 2019
Where does this developer provide news and updates from, or get support from for that matter. Played his two previous games and I'm really interested in his stuff.

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
Where does this developer provide news and updates from, or get support from for that matter. Played his two previous games and I'm really interested in his stuff.
The coder:
(japanese)
https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-5q-remtairy.33777/ (patreon news gets posted here regularly)

Artist:
(japanese)
I doubt he has any non-japanese news sources.

The game is available on Steam for non-japanese customers.

Mr. John

May 20, 2019
i downloaded the torrent and when i run this happened

Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, open 'C:\Users\User\Documents\Autodesk Application Manager\cad\file\Island Saga 18+\www\save\common.rpgsave'
Object.openSync (fs.js:447:3)
Object.writeFileSync (fs.js:1206:35)
Function.StorageManager.saveToLocalFileCommonSave (chrome-extension://nibelfacfogddgeailndbjomambgdemf/www/js/plugins/UTA_CommonSave.js:535:12)
Function.StorageManager.saveCommonSave (chrome-extension://nibelfacfogddgeailndbjomambgdemf/www/js/plugins/UTA_CommonSave.js:521:18)
Function.DataManager.saveCommonSave (chrome-extension://nibelfacfogddgeailndbjomambgdemf/www/js/plugins/UTA_CommonSave.js:486:24)
CommonSaveManager.save (chrome-extension://nibelfacfogddgeailndbjomambgdemf/www/js/plugins/UTA_CommonSave.js:361:25)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://nibelfacfogddgeailndbjomambgdemf/www/js/plugins/UTA_CommonSave.js:418:47)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://nibelfacfogddgeailndbjomambgdemf/www/js/plugins/PictureAnimation.js:229:41)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://nibelfacfogddgeailndbjomambgdemf/www/js/plugins/MoviePicture.js:290:41)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://nibelfacfogddgeailndbjomambgdemf/www/js/plugins/KMS_QuickNotification.js:225:37)

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes