Lovius

Nov 2, 2017
i got the nw.exe... i click on it but nothing opens, should it work like the game.exe or must i do something else?
Just launch it like game.exe. I didnt have problem like this. What link u use for download? I used nopy. If u want i can upload my folder on gofile and share link.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Just launch it like game.exe. I didnt have problem like this. What link u use for download? I used nopy. If u want i can upload my folder on gofile and share link.
no thanks, i'll try to figure it out. (i'm using wine on mac, so maybe it's that) thank you very much tho, you've been very kind to me.

michika

Jun 13, 2017
I noticed theres a bug "element" whenever you hit certain enemy, it will heal them instead. I think it was because of the skills's enchanted weapon element. I suggested avoid using those skills. If you really wanna use element, preferably using the weapon with such attributes. Or maybe element bracelets? Idk didnt test them yet. But if you accidentally use those enchanted skills, simply runaway from the battle and reload saved game. I think someone had mentioned this before, so I thought a new update would fix it. But, unfortunately it is not.

Last edited:

Lovius

Nov 2, 2017
I noticed theres a bug "element" whenever you hit certain enemy, it will heal them instead. I think it was because of the skills's enchanted weapon element. I suggested avoid using those skills. If you really wanna use element, preferably using the weapon with such attributes. Or maybe element bracelets? Idk didnt test them yet. But if you accidentally use those enchanted skills, simply runaway from the battle and reload saved game. I think someone had mentioned this before, so I thought a new update would fix it. But, unfortunately it is not.
That a bug. I didnt use any elemental weapon or ench. For me its happen only when pink(?) angel at enemy team at Tower location.

SGISG

Dec 28, 2018
1592033120249.png 1592033183094.png
How can I get the other quest? I have completed all of them but the other quest not available for me :( Please help

Fiboj

Aug 31, 2017
Hi.
I got that error fighting Earth Dragon at Mt. Koltz, but only whan dragon start attaking (Claw skill), whan i hit him hard and kill before he act than nothing hapend

nortechel

Apr 22, 2017
Help me.. I can't find perle gem and still stuck at beginner cave
I had the same problem, there's actually an area you can enter in the cave - to the right of the entrance but just before the first treasure chest you find in the alcove. Its hard to spot but the rest of the cave is through there. Lmk if you still can't find it and I'll post a screenshot

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Can you actually get locked out of an ending if you pick the wrong quest choices...? I picked the wrong one in Quest 6 and realized too late in progression that there's correct dialogue options, but haven't seen any impact so far. The thief NPC showed up and granted me the follow-up quest just fine.

Silent_Tilt

Feb 23, 2020
I had the same problem, there's actually an area you can enter in the cave - to the right of the entrance but just before the first treasure chest you find in the alcove. Its hard to spot but the rest of the cave is through there. Lmk if you still can't find it and I'll post a screenshot
Thanks for replying. I still can't find it, I need the SS sorry for inconvenience..

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes