Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
hello, i have a problem with the room scene when you call Sophie, all pose work normally expect blowjob and titjob, when you select easy, normal or hard, she just disaspear but dialogue still, i didn't find a solution yet.
Mine’s like that too... wait Until you get the quest with the ores for a dress... Mine gets creepy there cos only Nadia’s lips are the only one showing in the dialogue and then it keeps getting a pop up with her img file not loading up Properly... downloaded the uncensored patch and was still the same, tried to view the gallery unlocked with the patch but the scene with Sophie with the ghost also resulted with that (only her lips showing) and I just gave up on that for now..

On that note, hope someone with a working error free copy could atleast upload atleast that img folder coz most of the errors seems to come from there... or mine atleast...

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
Anybody have a problem with Nadia, Sophie, and Sakura having their bodies censored during battle? I didn't get this off of any of the torrents in case anyone is wondering.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Anybody have a problem with Nadia, Sophie, and Sakura having their bodies censored during battle? I didn't get this off of any of the torrents in case anyone is wondering.
You need the patch from here:
No idea why the OP doesn't at least contain this link.

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Ah yeah, just realized that... Installation was unclear until I tried that HJ Split file... Too bad for some reason files still gets corrupted... still having the same error with first download... ah this is truly frustrating.
That's weird its getting corrupted with both. You could try using .
It seems like the file isn't downloading completely to 100% whenever you use MEGA or download these files specifically.

jjlolm

Aug 13, 2019
kn quest no.11 i know where the kid is the third time its under the tree near gilgamesh, but i cant talk go him

btbored

Mar 9, 2020
I had to pick up a save from this thread because telling the thief YOU DO NOT BELIEVE HIM locks you out of CONTINUING THE MAIN STORY. Just take everyone's word for it and TELL THE THIEF YOU BELIEVE HIM.

EDIT:
if you DO tell the thief your DONT BELIVE HIM, go to
the house to the right of the love park (Gilgamesh restaurant area)
the thief will be inside, talking to him prompts the next quest.

Needless to say I wasted an hour trying to figure out what to do
before finding him. The cat in front of the guild didnt help either,
so I assumed I was bugged, but it looks like my save was
salvageable.

Last edited:
Reactions: TurboDookie
Apr 4, 2018
If you want to download the game properly you have 2 options:

OPTION 1
1) Download the copy posted earlier here to save some bandwidth (3.2 GB compared to 3.6 GB)
2) The saves are optional and you can start a new game if you want to by deleting the entire www/save folder.

OPTION 2 (Downloads posted on Page 1)
- Edit: The main page download now includes everything (finally).
- You can still download the file from option 1 if you want to save some bandwidth.

=============================
How to edit the Save Name IN-GAME:
1) Download the attached RPV Maker MV Save Editor
2) Open index.html in Chrome (or another Browser) then click Choose Files and select any file#.rpgsave
3) Press CTRL+F and search the exact name that is currently used for the save.
4) OR go to Line 3610, and change the "NAME", to whichever name you desire.
5) Press the down arrow in the Find bar to go to the next location.
6) OR go to Line 103567 and change the "_name": "NAME", to whichever name you desire.
7) Click Save and move the downloaded file#.rpgsave to your www/save folder and replace, or delete and move the new file.
8) Enjoy your game using your new name in-game! :)

==================================
How to edit the Name used in the GALLERY:
1) Download the attached RPV Maker MV Save Editor
2) Open index.html in Chrome (or another Browser) then click Choose Files and select common.rpgsave
3) Scroll down to Line 42 then change where it says: "252": NAME in yellow to the name that you desire.
4) Click Save and move the downloaded common.rpgsave to your www/save folder and replace, or delete and move the new file.
5) Enjoy the Gallery using whatever name you chose! :)

Important Note: Make sure RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe task has been ended or you may not be able to move the save files.
The first link provided does not contain the rar archives, and are in another format which is not extractable. Only the first one is rar.

Reactions: jvdw92

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
The first link provided does not contain the rar archives, and are in another format which is not extractable. Only the first one is rar.
Wonder why I keep downloading it on a "file" type then. :unsure:

Any full save? or Mods to unlock the gallery?
The Uncensored Patch Unlocks the Gallery

That's weird its getting corrupted with both. You could try using .
It seems like the file isn't downloading completely to 100% whenever you use MEGA or download these files specifically.
Yeah, it seems like so... lemme try it with that after my limit gets refreshed xD
Tried to redownload again but now game won't run and it doesn't help that it's not showing any errors xD

BTW, How do you use JDownloader? I have IDM but file still gets directly downloaded by browser.

My experience so far with the downloads...

First Download (Non-Mega,Non-Uncensored) was working fine until this scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Second Download (Uncensored).. Corrupted xD

Third Download (Brendon's)... Same Error

Fourth (Still Brendon's).... Game Won't Run

Fifth Download (Still Brendon's).. Still same error as first download :cry:

Sixth DL... tried to DL patch from their patch site ( ) Still sane errors :WutFace:

P.S. Not even including time spent DL-ing parts that got interrupted coz of Mega’s Limit :LUL:

Last edited:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I know it unlock full gallery but where and how do i access recollection room?
Uhm... the gallery IS the recollection room... you need the patch for it to show up in the start menu.. , unpatched would only have new game, continue, and options, uncensored patch will have the gallery in the choices... there isn’t really a “room” for it.. (Welp, I haven’t played the gam much since I’m trying to fix my errors so I dunno if there really is one, but since there is already a Gallery, I don’t think having a recollection room that does the same is needed)

Hmmmmm.... was searching everywhere for fix with the img loading error, until I went through devs discord, and he stated that it actually happens coz of hardware issues, probably graphics card driver... but the exact reason isn’t known.. he just said it’s probably something in the settings.

Edit: Discord not reddit xD

Last edited:
Reactions: quazar

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
so i have found a couple of enemies that no matter what i hit em with the wont die, in fact they recover HP. Usually the look like demons or angel, there was one that had like a shield with a big eye. I have hit em with all kinds of magic and with every type of weapon i have, and nothing. How do you kill em?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
so i have found a couple of enemies that no matter what i hit em with the wont die, in fact they recover HP. Usually the look like demons or angel, there was one that had like a shield with a big eye. I have hit em with all kinds of magic and with every type of weapon i have, and nothing. How do you kill em?
It’s the healing bug... just try and run away xD

bobigorenca

Apr 15, 2019
im stuck right at the beginning , i cant make a party of five. looked everywhere for the 2 other members but i think im missing something.

Reactions: fatcok

SeYazuki

Jan 6, 2019
View attachment 663113

Overview:
It's time for an adventure!! Legends have it that there are mythical treasures lying deep within Valentine Island. Together with your four beautiful and well-stacked companions, will you be able to find it in this lighthearted and sometimes heart-pounding RPG?!​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-21
Release Date: 2020-05-21
Developer: kamichichi
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0 May Update
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD:
- MEGA - -
Torrent (Requires Update): MEGA - - - -

View attachment 663106 View attachment 663107 View attachment 663108 View attachment 663109 View attachment 663110 View attachment 663111 View attachment 663120 View attachment 663121
is it me or all the girls except first one is blurred. is there any way to 'uncensored' the pattern?

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes