2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Noitrus

Mar 10, 2020
The game is still buggy as hell. First I got that black screen at the start, after fiddling with locales seems to have punched through, but now when I start the game, it only works partially. Items and quests have missing icons in inventory and the dialogs fail to load. I was not able to speak to a single character. Am I the only one who finds it unplayable? :(

shikoburner

Sep 10, 2020
Are you finish the game ? Can you share your save ?
Made a new save and progressed further but I'm stuck AGAIN with the last 2 girls. Why? Because the game is buggy as shit. There's like a 50/50 chance that a quest objective won't trigger or won't accomplish and you'll be stuck in a girl's questline. I was doing Fujiko's plotline and it required me to go adventure with Nadi at Ancient Village to get aphrodisiac. In my last save, I was able to do that no problem (but I couldn't Airi questline). On my 2nd save, I did get to do the Airi questline but bugged on Fujiko's.

naraz2008

Apr 17, 2022
Made a new save and progressed further but I'm stuck AGAIN with the last 2 girls. Why? Because the game is buggy as shit. There's like a 50/50 chance that a quest objective won't trigger or won't accomplish and you'll be stuck in a girl's questline. I was doing Fujiko's plotline and it required me to go adventure with Nadi at Ancient Village to get aphrodisiac. In my last save, I was able to do that no problem (but I couldn't Airi questline). On my 2nd save, I did get to do the Airi questline but bugged on Fujiko's.
Now we need a hero for full save file. Anyway can you share your save ?

MeatForSale

Oct 25, 2018

Save for whoever that needs it missing 3 scene ( press unlock all to see in memories)

Reedman07

Jul 24, 2017

Save for whoever that needs it missing 3 scene ( press unlock all to see in memories)
Since its quite a pain downloading each and every one of these (and mediafire doesnt allow whole-folder download) I just zipped it and uploaded on pixeldrain.

Reactions: lidinx
Oct 17, 2019
I've tried everything people posted on this thread, and I'm still stuck with a black screen.

Hopefully a working version will be uploaded soon because I'm tired of downloading a dozen of different Vcredist and rebooting my computer 10 times.

labatadoria

Aug 16, 2019
Love the character designs! I really wish we'd see more "grounded" outfits in anime-style games, and the outfit-tearing to add some visual interest to bulkier designs is an inspired decision. One of the gals having a well-realized tribal style to her only sweetens the deal. The Mad Island devs should take notes.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes