2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

xoxtheshark

Mar 12, 2023
View attachment 3772118

Overview:
You, who are at your wits' end, decide to embark on a ship to sea to repay a massive debt,
only to encounter a maritime disaster along the way, resulting in the sinking of the ship.
Fortunately, you narrowly escape death and are washed up on a mysterious island by the ocean currents.

On the island, you establish a camp and embark on a new life.
During this time, you meet the local inhabitant Nadi, rescue other survivors,
and deepen your relationships with various companions through a series of events.
With their help, you expand and develop the base, explore the mysterious areas of the island unknown to others,
and discover more treasures and secrets.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-27
Release Date: 2024-06-27
Developer: Alice Publication
Censored: No
Version: 1.06
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3772037 View attachment 3772117 View attachment 3772038 View attachment 3772039

where update for 1.0.6?

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
My love point with Yui stuck at 20, i cannot increase it anymore, i read some comment that i need to trapping Yui, but how did I do that
After you do get to 20 you will get an event at the cave that make Yui mad at you. A few days after you get the idea to trap her near the waterfall. Use the recipe to make a trap and put it in place. A day or so after you get the quest to trap her. When you do use the monitor to observe the path to the waterfall/hot spring. Click for the event. After that you can feed her purple soup and purple water to up her level. When you get to 100 it's H scene.

May 7, 2022
yeah sure, just let the island native who has probably never even seen a toothbrush suck your dick, surely that won't introduce a myriad of potentially painful and fatal disease to your body!

polariz

Aug 27, 2022
Man, I like the gameplay idea and I don't mind grinding, I min-max everything and save scum for the girls help and adventure loots, then get to max everything. But... in actuality you can probably finish the the game just by pick and eat 2 berries, pick and drink water, husks and mushrooms for mushroom soup as "currency", and pick whatever the questline needs... The survival aspect is almost non-existent, you don't even need to feed the girls...

But I had to say the idea of trading for sex favors are great, and I like that the scenes are relatively short and to the point too. Anyone knows any games with this concepts?

Reactions: sinbarrabajas
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes