2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
Anyone ever had Yui's objective prepare Tinder and Special Grilled Fish not updated even after you prepare it? I even had the Special Grilled Fish scene activated. Now I am supposed to set up trap for Yui but I dunno how.
same issue. now I check yui status page from ancient device, she has a hint saying to setup a trap, but I can't figure how to do that.

i'll try play more and advance days and see if anything changes

edit: advanced a few more days an special monologue triggered on its own about trapping yui

Last edited:

regmod

Oct 5, 2019
is there something else i can do with fujiko? cause its kinda a boring ending if i take her to the chamber

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
i can only get the bad ending or the everyone moves on ending and i dont understand why
There's either a random bug or you need to progress her events at the right time. I'm in the same situation and I've gone through the game twice.

regmod

Oct 5, 2019
There's either a random bug or you need to progress her events at the right time. I'm in the same situation and I've gone through the game twice.
ugh, thanks, i dont care enough to play through it all again so im gonna just look at the unlocks

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Fujiko quest actually turn you into slave. Best to avoid that. So you better that ball gag first to gag her up and dom her.

Sanae got some bug, give her mushroom, check her on night. NOTHING OCCUR
For this game you better make multiples save file so you don't messed up.

Sometimes Nadi disappear and can softlock the game in early on.

Yuno can be captured by laying trap near the bridge area.

1. Alone................ You didn't save anyone. Except Nadi maybe. Atleast "I got her with me"
2. Slave Ending Fujiko Quest (You get drained)
3. You repair fully the system and chased away the rescue unit with great wind. You used remaining energy of technologies to create temporary barrier ( Isolated - Harem End)
4. Everyone's Happy Ending (You , Nadi , Glasses went on adventurer with your futuristic ship, Yuno decided to finished her study and become teacher, Airi become AV actress, Fujiko become madam imao. Sanae going on NTR trip after getting awakened by MC. (100% with Nadi and Glasses while let other at 90% and finished everyone stories, also didn't chased away first rescue ship.)
5. Corrupted Harem End (Everyone at 100% but didn't chase away ship)
6. Bad End lol you didn't finished anyone stories or 100%, (all 90% below and uncompleted.) prepared to get arrested if rescue ship come again.

Last edited:

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
Fujiko quest actually turn you into slave. Best to avoid that. So you better that ball gag first to gag her up and dom her.

Sanae got some bug, give her mushroom, check her on night. NOTHING OCCUR
For this game you better make multiples save file so you don't messed up.

Sometimes Nadi disappear and can softlock the game in early on.

Yuno can be captured by laying trap near the bridge area.

1. Alone................ You didn't save anyone. Except Nadi maybe. Atleast "I got her with me"
2. Slave Ending Fujiko Quest (You get drained)
3. You repair fully the system and chased away the rescue unit with great wind. You used remaining energy of technologies to create temporary barrier ( Isolated - Harem End)
4. Everyone's Happy Ending (You , Nadi , Glasses went on adventurer with your futuristic ship, Yuno decided to finished her study and become teacher, Airi become AV actress, Fujiko become madam imao. Sanae going on NTR trip after getting awakened by MC. (100% with Nadi and Glasses while let other at 90% and finished everyone stories, also didn't chased away first rescue ship.)
5. Corrupted Harem End (Everyone at 100% but didn't chase away ship)
6. Bad End lol you didn't finished anyone stories or 100%, (all 90% below and uncompleted.) prepared to get arrested if rescue ship come again.
So to complete Fujiko w/o slave route we have to avoid all of her quests?
I figured it had to do with the ball gag and the ancient village medicine (Nadi exploration) but I didn't think of that.

Immelstron

Mar 26, 2023
wow, its really rare that unlocking full intimacy locks you out of best ending.. I think i'll just check a save file. Completing the game once have already took long enough.

Is this just a visual novel or an actual game? saw no gameplay on the screenshots so i'm dubious
You have images as locations and characters move between them.. Grind (clicking/gathering resources on each location) is a quite annoying. Animations are nice.

Reactions: Orc Wizard

Kimmy999

Nov 17, 2020
Anyone found a fix for the infinite loading already?
Is some gama-data file corrupted or something?

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Opened the game
saw first scene
saw Nadi's splash art
damn, I'm sold.

Also the game is pretty well made looking at how the UI works, I'm a sucker for smooth UI and good formatting

Reactions: DocRipper
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes