nordic

Jun 19, 2017
I've followed and played this since it first showed up here and with all the updates and progress.... Well done mr dev, well done. I tip my hat to you

• Red Heart
Reactions: ForlornFaun

redw

Jun 24, 2021
Im not sure the pregnancy breasts are working as intended instead of growing they become smaller as pregnancy changes progress and i dont mean sagging i mean they become smaller/compact it seems werid

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ForlornFaun

lelme53

Jul 1, 2022
It is not possible to build his home since the new update (0.072a).
I am only able to do the first mission and then go back to my home and do nothing with her because there is no button to upgrade the home base. Can someone help?

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
encountered an error when clicking "about work"
Not sure if you recall, but the developer did mention that this is a known bug that has been present since the 0.067 update that will be getting addressed in the future once the store questline is no longer a dead end.

hook85

Nov 7, 2017
quick question are the skin colors i thought were supposed to be pink more purple on purpose? Or is there a fix i can do?

Dickard

May 27, 2018
Couple questions
-Is there a faster way to raise Devotion?
-What does the "health" for the slaves even do?

Reactions: Peterun

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Couple questions
-Is there a faster way to raise Devotion?
-What does the "health" for the slaves even do?
From what I can tell, I don't think it's relevant at all for the first quest girl. However, all of the thralls after that seem to stop gaining devotion once their health hits 0. At least, they don't seem to gain it permanently. I never tried breaking one in a single session, but whatever devotion a thrall gained after their health hit 0 seemed to be missing when I came back. It's possible you could completely subvert this mechanic if you manage to break them in one go.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes