nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
Is this Lust and Power v2? How many times have the intro, base, dungeon or forest been remade? How many times have they been disabled and then enabled again. 1 or 2 versions ago we had a whole questline with the adventurers and the village shop (which was never functional lol) and now we have basically nothing? Am I missing something or is this one of those infinitely circling development cycles, just like Lust and Power I already mentioned?

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Approximate instructions (almost the procedure) on how to make a babydoll:
1. First. Massage. We need 10+ calm, so we hold down the left mouse button with a heavy object and go drink coffee. Or whiskey. Who's so lucky.
2. Second. Kisses. You can also hold down the left mouse button, but love does not switch itself, you have to click. Lust is also gained there, if anything.
3. Third. Go out, wait until the stress subsides, go to the conversational option and try to demand it three times. As soon as it works, the options will be crossed out (look by clicking the brain icon). After that, go to engage and, turning on the heart (next to the brain icon), we do everything like with making a fanatic, only as a result the girl’s eyes will light up pink and she will become a babydoll.
4. Take a break from the work done and continue enjoy with coffee (or whiskey) :D

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Approximate instructions (almost the procedure) on how to make a babydoll:
1. First. Massage. We need 10+ calm, so we hold down the left mouse button with a heavy object and go drink coffee. Or whiskey. Who's so lucky.
2. Second. Kisses. You can also hold down the left mouse button, but love does not switch itself, you have to click. Lust is also gained there, if anything.
3. Third. Go out, wait until the stress subsides, go to the conversational option and try to demand it three times. As soon as it works, the options will be crossed out (look by clicking the brain icon). After that, go to engage and, turning on the heart (next to the brain icon), we do everything like with making a fanatic, only as a result the girl’s eyes will light up pink and she will become a babydoll.
4. Take a break from the work done and continue enjoy with coffee (or whiskey) :D
CsmMAcTWgAENqn6 (1).jpg
Cheers Buddy. :)
Btw, use tape for the LMB instead of rocks or plants. And yeah, love need a extra click, once full to switch.

Reactions: Steven Dow

Somberlink

Oct 7, 2019
How do I inflict pain and mind? I want to create different results. Unless, that hasn't been implemented yet... If anyone knows, I would love to know!

Balial42

May 3, 2018
How do I inflict pain and mind? I want to create different results. Unless, that hasn't been implemented yet... If anyone knows, I would love to know!
In previous versions, you where able to punch them. But afair there was no pain whatsoever. Might be placeholders for later builds.

xtinct

Jul 29, 2018
how the hell am i going to progress after merill sacrifice scene are there any other stories after that??

Carbinerzz

Sep 19, 2017
I'm stuck after bringing Merril to the godess... I'm supposed to go to the city and continue there but it doesnt show up on the map or I'm stupid and dont know how to get there. I'm playing on Mac so idk if it's just bugged.

Warly

Jul 28, 2019
Anyone having issues where you feed the girls fruit to change their bodies, and then all of the changes cancel and revert back to the original form as soon as you start to engage? And then when I click out of engaging, their bodies return to the changes I made with the fruit. I can't get aroused like when the fruit preferences are inconsistent between scenes.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Anyone having issues where you feed the girls fruit to change their bodies, and then all of the changes cancel and revert back to the original form as soon as you start to engage? And then when I click out of engaging, their bodies return to the changes I made with the fruit. I can't get aroused like when the fruit preferences are inconsistent between scenes.
Yes, I had this too at some points. It also happens when you switch to the bed room, but not all girls.
I´ve reported this issue a couple of seconds before to Faun through his discord.

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Here's a save with babydolls and a breedable fairy
Hm. Just for fun, I used this save.
Result :
Merrill - check, still dumb as a plug
Human Girls - check, four of them. Or three...
Goblins - check, two.
Fairies...what fairies? I didn't find any.
Conclusion - did you intentionally confuse goblins with fairies, or did it just happen that way?

Reactions: andrew9900
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes