RPGM - Abandoned - Isolated with Mom [v6] [Boraginol]

1. 3.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

As a game at the moment it is pretty shitty since the system does not work very well. I edited myself a lot of food to keep the stress down. The by far 10/5 part about this is that hot as fuck assertive dominant woman are not very common so seeing that is always a plus. The looks are above average for new stuff (or even finished garbage jap games) and even more so considering it is rpgm
  2. 5.00 star(s)

karma man

Great game, one of a kind just hope the dev pays more attention to bugs and the develeping the story more through characters voicelines and interactable laptop in mom's room and night desk in son's. But as it stands i love it the visuals are amazing the gameplay is simple but satisfiying and the dev is consistent.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deepyy

played 0.4
    Simply one of the best if you want something new in mom-son incest game.
    At first I thought it's kinda unnatural to see mom is more assertive but it gave me other type of excitement than usual.

Well peeps criticize about approval-stress system but it's not even a big deal in this version all you gotta do is raising sexual tension so that won't be the minus for me

I can't wait for the next update
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Ayal

This could be a good game but isn´t. Mom is hot and the premise is simple, however, the gameplay is a nightmare. The stress and approval system is severely broken and results in game over far too often. To compound this, the intro isn´t skippable so you have to go through it each time. The original version of the game was much better.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Greybourn

Maybe the earlier version was less "stressful" but this version of the game is anything but "arousing".. Game over is not a game mechanic. It's the dev wasting my time.

If you have cut content to remake your game, don't try to cover lack of content with annoying the player..
  6. 1.00 star(s)

cthonianmessiah

Gameplay dynamics are completely broken, looks like there isn't any way to win or even play past day 2 without cheating like crazy. 0/10 Apparently I need to include more characters to explain what a turd waffle this game is so there you go.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Pathseeker

Version: 0.3
    Pro's:
    1. Sufficient enough content to view for its early development phase and remake stage.
    2. Animations are of high quality and repeatable
    3. Game has potential to grow into a real good one
    Remark/Con: Due to the game being in its early phases, most current content can be explored 'easily' within a hour.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

AllTheKing

You know just by the title what kind of game you are getting into. Yes, this is a M/S incest game. Very straightforward and simple. If you prefer more complexity to the characters and storyline, look elsewhere.

The game is currently 0.2 beta, but there is a surprising amount of sexual content for such an early version.

The game has potential to be very solid, but obviously is a long way away from being a finished product. The mother is sexy, her lust and desire for her son can be equally as sexy. Animations/renders are decent for the most part, although there are some exceptions where the quality is subpar.

My biggest gripe with this game is that the story rushes the MC into sexual encounters with the mother very early with hardly any buildup whatsoever. As soon as the game starts mom is horny and wants MC’s cock. That’s pretty much the game in a nutshell. I would prefer more of a natural, slower progression of your relationship with the mother to the point where sexual encounters make more sense. Unfortunately, that concept doesn’t exist here and it is just straight to lust/lovemaking.

Overall, not a bad product. Definitely has potential. If you like M/S incest and are looking for something new, this game is worth a try. Just don't go into it expecting too much in its current early state.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Solinaru

I'm not sure how far I am in 0.2b, but the writing is really refreshing in just telling the story and knowing the scope of the project. The animations and models of the scenes are also amazing for what they are. Looking forward to future updates!:giggle:
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Drak3

Great Game, i realy like how horny the Mom is(one of the best i see in Games like this).
    Woud like to see more Oralsex and Femalorgasm.
    A Option to rollback to the last Picture woud be nice.
    I hope there will be an Update soon.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

biggienpac

The artwork is fantastic, but it needs more buildup as well as a submissive/normal/dominant route for the mom with variations. You could make the game with just the mom to be honest, the other ladies should be worked with when the mom has 3x more content than she does right now.

I gave 5 stars in the meantime despite all of the aforementioned complaints as its a shota game and they don't get enough love to be honest.

Please support this creator, not enough shota games on here!
  12. 3.00 star(s)

dokodesuka

Needs polish and more build-up in the story.

The story is rushed, we get to a sex scene so quickly. That was a turn off for me, it felt unrealistic, not enough teasing or a natural progression.

The animations have problems, for example in a handjob animation her hand doesn't even grasp his penis, there's a big gap between her hand and the penis. The hand just floats around it.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

reilynn

Honeslty, I lvoe this game and look forward to watching it. It takes a resonable amount of managing RPG elements to unlock sex scenes. The scenese are all animated. The mom is hot. lots of good dirty talk anbd creampies.

I hope *spoilers* when your mom talks about you needing to fuck other girls too, that we get that. Maybe a cousin can move in....*dreams*
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1693709

this game is hot as hell! checks all my boxes for this genre. i honestly have no gripes with it, i think anyone whos into light femdom m/s incest should check this ish out. i love the animations. its not some insanely complex and innovative story, but its not trying to be. It's best described as "kinkiest in its field"

if you like measuring my cum, youll like this
  15. 5.00 star(s)

The Populist

I haven't finished the game yet, but this is what I think of it so far!
    This game really is excellent! The story is vastly different from most of mom-son incest games, because this the opposite of the son lusting after his mother, its the mother that lusts for son! Its such little difference yet it has such a big impact on me, honestly I've come across a game that has the same kind of story as this one. Anyway, enough rambling about the story, lets look at the game itself. The (3d) models for the characters are decent, the breasts are not oversized nor is the butt. But this same model does repeat and is used for some other characters, which makes much less special.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    As for the animations/intimate scenes are really smooth, and I would even go as far as to say realistic! The animations also differ from other games, in this game both characters move in some kind of quirky way, and no matter at what body part your looking at its moving ever so slightly! While other games just focus on moving the body part thats the objective of the scene.

And I think thats it! I overall think the game is a 10/10 or 5/5. And finally I apologize for any grammatically errors, English isn't my native tongue lol.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Space_Cow99

Note to dev:
    Please add Arouse bar, Approval mom bar,
    Probably food supplies you can eat and monitor give more survival situation.
    Days of week or day 30 - beyond.
    There no description where your located, city, island, or area where storms are like monsoons and your trapped.

Sandbags and going outside would increase means for wet body to wet body.

How did I feel playing shota, It felt annoying, Normally I would skip this game. Since it fictional and based on idea I gave it go.

Like: Art and probable situation, don't like hero interface,
    Dislike: Male Hero has zero choices. More like Insane options avoid if you don't understand. I have seen like 30 games not on this site but another one that similar options and some were on islands, city and another had where shota was raped by his aunt, sister and mother and it was freaking crazy so this sort tame compared to others ones I seen and sent to trash.

Personal Opinion: game menu should upgrade bit more, give NPC means survive, and options loose power in home so shota hero gains some means family life? My other question is there a sequel?
  17. 5.00 star(s)

FalconLover420

The animation and the mom model is amazing!! It looks natural sometimes. Although the only drawback is little to no story, so great for fapping but not so great story wise. I feel a little bit more narrative can add a bit more life, but again the animation already does that.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

jasonqsmith

Great start so far models are great so far. The animation has room for improvement. Move FPS or key frames would be a start. Looking forward to the next few versions. Hopefully this does fall off or the developer does not ghost like the rest.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

thecube2

Dominant mommies in games are criminally underrepresented. The animations are all really good too. I hope in the future it shows more of them progressing to a sexual relationship like those scenes where she teasing him and kissing his neck. I wish it was longer lol. Can't wait for more updates
  20. 5.00 star(s)

docdom

This game was pretty fun. I usually avoid RPGM games like the plague but this one with realistic art has changed my mind, I'll start keeping an eye out for similar RPGM games. As mentioned, the art and animations are pretty good. The story is okay but the H-scenes between the small MC and amazonian mom are excellent, some really great poses.

My only issue is I don't see where else the game can go really, I feel like anything else would just be more of the same. Nevertheless it's still a really fun, short game to play. Definitely recommend.