2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cab18+

Aug 14, 2021
an anyone confirm you can only search for food and take a bath ?

I'm kind-a clueless what to do....

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I am already in love with this game :love:

Edit: I created a simple cheat mod for the game. It should work with future updates.
Have fun!
[/QUOTE]

In Love + Cheat: :unsure:
Should your girlfriend be worried? :sneaky:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is it impossible to make dudes in HS/HS2 that don't look goofy/feminine? I just noticed I've never seen any chad looking fellas in any HS game I've played. They all seem to look like default male with a slightly different haircolor and maybe some facial hair or a fat meme type character. Do most devs just skip this step and work on the women?

Reactions: jaredforks

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Is it impossible to make dudes in HS/HS2 that don't look goofy/feminine? I just noticed I've never seen any chad looking fellas in any HS game I've played. They all seem to look like default male with a slightly different haircolor and maybe some facial hair or a fat meme type character. Do most devs just skip this step and work on the women?
I've seen some that were buff af but yeah I think the HS male model tends to be feminine/goofy looking as you said by default.

Reactions: Adoringfan

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
an anyone confirm you can only search for food and take a bath ?

I'm kind-a clueless what to do....
Well those things, plus talk to girl at the beach during the day while she is exercising, you should also go to the bathing area at night and of course masturbate.

SatinAndIvory

Jan 22, 2023
I think it's definitely possible. You can get some decent results if you put in a decent effort but you won't be able to get anything on the level of DAZ. Hair will always look stupid though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I think it's definitely possible. You can get some decent results if you put in a decent effort but you won't be able to get anything on the level of DAZ. Hair will always look stupid though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The clothes fit kind of funny still, but those faces are really good. Maybe HS just doesn't develop male stuff very much, because there is a low interest? Koikatsu has a similar issue, but the issue they have is a lot more funny, where the male models always seem to have wide hips and a big butt.

SatinAndIvory

Jan 22, 2023
The clothes fit kind of funny still, but those faces are really good. Maybe HS just doesn't develop male stuff very much, because there is a low interest? Koikatsu has a similar issue, but the issue they have is a lot more funny, where the male models always seem to have wide hips and a big butt.
I think it's just a skill and a tooling issue, as the tools to create characters seem simple at first but can get pretty convoluted, especially if you want to get really creative. I know the tools pretty well but I think I'm about average at making good-looking characters. For example, I can't make a good looking character in Skyrim, with all the mods available, to save myself. I'm actually curious to see someone who's both good at making good looking characters and knows how to use the tools in HS2, to see the extent of what's possible.

It's true that HS modders don't develop male stuff. VN developers are a massive minority in the HS modding scene. Hell, there's more than 1,000 pieces of clothing and hairs added for girls and I can count on one hand how many hairs were added for men exclusively. There's also less than 100 pieces of clothing for men lol.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018

the developer of Eternum did a good job, but it's uncommon, that's for sure

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
The problem is that HS and KK are both primarily sex sims and weren't really designed originally as modelers/posers, so everything was built around making the female characters look good with little to no effort in the male customization since most players of the actual games probably wouldn't spend much time looking at the males

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
important questions, Grubb Raines
will there be content and final harem? And is the content forced or can it be avoided? This is what I mean about some fetishes or tags that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking.

Reactions: privetin13
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote