2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
0.5 Progress Update #2

I was never really happy with how the night-time coast scene came out but with no events in it up until now, the released version was better than the “Make coast night scene” text on a black image that was there originally. But with a coming event in 0.5, I wanted to improve the scene somewhat from the ‘paint everything blue’ rush job that it was.

To preface, HS has so many amazing screen effects (really shit lighting though) that can do a bunch of things to make stuff look better. In this instance, despite spending a stupid amount of time playing with the effects, I still couldn’t get the ‘assets’ to coalesce into something plausible. Instead, I set out on the arduous journey (google) to collect a bunch of ‘moonlit lake’ reference shots and started painting fucking rocks…

The next step was figuring out how to make the moon luminescent. (The answer was literally in the problem) At first I tried playing around with the item settings but nothing was really working until (this was my derp moment) I remembered that the actual moon is not radiant so much as luminous… So after sticking a giant flashlight on it, it turned out pretty close to what I was looking for.

The rest of the scene was much the same trial and error that I won’t bore you with, but in the end I think it’s an improvement over what it was. What do you guys think?

1717617359560.png 1717617367467.png

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
important questions, Grubb Raines
will there be content and final harem? And is the content forced or can it be avoided? This is what I mean about some fetishes or tags that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking.
answer the question dev
the dev is clearly here, but isn't answering questions. why your dodging the questions? do you intend to ignore the questions till others come here to comment?

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1718378611029.png

We're on the home stretch now!

Some release points for clarity:

-The plan (lol?) once it's ready is to run some in-house testing, checking for any major issues etc. (This will only take a day or 2 fingers crossed)
-If testing goes well, it'll go to top tier patrons for a week early release (and hopefully some feedback)
-Afterwards, it'll release to next tier patrons/itch etc. etc.

Full, early disclaimer: I've had to change a number of variables for future proofing, and although I'm hopeful it shouldn't affect save data, there is a chance this might be the case.

Also, I'll ask again at the time of release but if anyone encounters bugs or issues at any point I'd be grateful if you could let me know.

Finally, it'll be a few weeks off but I'd be grateful for some android testers, so if you're interested, shoot me a message on .

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1718998504383.png

Good News! v0.5 is off to testing.

As soon as the update gets a tick of approval, meaning no issues (fingers crossed) v0.5 will be released.

I also tried to build a sneaky android port just to see if it'd magically work somehow, but once again it's being a prick... So no eta on that for now.

I won't give a release date for pc/mac just yet, mainly because it annoys me when devs take my "about 2-3 days, but I'll have to check" time-frame literally (looking at you Xinkala). But it should be very soon!

Until then, I'm gonna have a nanna-nap and dream about all the reasons why I hate android ports.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Adoringfan

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hi Everyone.

Wow, it's been a big few days.
I finally managed to get the android port working as intended, meaning installing the new version should prompt an update of the earlier one and carry over saves. I don't have much in the way of an android testing pool but the devices it's been tested on are working without issue.

As for save data properly triggering new events in the next version, that's still something I don't have a solid answer to. None of my testers have reported issues but there's still a possibility.

In any case, if a 'night coast' scene does not trigger after the first time advance between scenes, check that all requirements for stage 1 have been met via 'ultra stats screen' (settings check box).

0.5.1 will release to [Credit] tier and itch on Friday, June 28.

Thanks for following the journey and have a great day!

v0.5.1 android fix

-
Android port now updating correctly

v0.5 changelog

- Learn a little more of the history between Erin and MC
- New Outfits
- Fishing
- Approx 1.5hrs Total Gameplay
- 550+ Images (250+ New 0.5)
- 12 Music Tracks (2 New 0.5)
- All Environment Animations Updated (21 Total)
- 10 Action Animations incl 1 Animated H Scene (New 0.5)
- v0.4.2 Public Release

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Adoringfan
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote