4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Dark_FOX

Apr 29, 2018
Good afternoon, I don't know if this question has been asked. Is it possible to build relationships with all female characters or like in the beginning choosing one and the route of the other closes?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Why steam why is the game on steam that ain't right period...... I been playing that game on a game site and I didn't have to pay anything and now it's on steam
Are you seriously bitching about them putting their game on Steam?
You think Steam has some sort of uncrackable protection?

You'll still be able to play it illegally, don't fret.

Steam is just another revenue source and means for other people to play it, who wish to support the dev(s).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
It Was Raining That Night [v0.7] [VeronicaPerv] - Compressed

Win/Linux [228 MB]
- - - -

Mac [223 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Didn't expect an Update of this one, can't even remember when the last one was but i'm happy that it did, Game is great!

NiteVelan

Aug 2, 2020
The story is too stupid. On the same day, Rick finds wife and daughter in a row. Does he work on mi6 CIA or FBI? And he can't spot MC?))) WTF? He can track the daughter and wife of the Boss in one day. In random places and times. But when it comes to MC, he starts being stupid))) Ok, let's forget about RIck he is a genius or just the luckiest man in the world. Let's return to MC. In one day under his watch, two people almost died and he got a job? Really? And I won't even mention the rest stuff... Where is logic? My theory. Boss just trying to kill his wife and daughter. Only this logic I see.

• Haha
Reactions: flaviopaganini
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes