4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
how do you unlock more sex positions and etc? Also, does this have all the dlc installed? I'm looking at the outfits that I can change her to and they are not there. even the ones that are on the preivew pictures aren't there either. Do i have to unlock those aswell?

Last edited:

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
how do you unlock more sex positions and etc? Also, does this have the dlc installed? I'm looking at the outfits that I can change her to and they are not there. even the ones that are on the preivew pictures aren't there either. Do i have to unlock those aswell?
New things are unlocked every time you open the game. It's supposed to be a long term game, as if it were a real girlfriend who surprises you each day. Not sure if there is any way to bypass this, but yep. Opening and closing the game will gradually unlock new content. (I don't think you have to change the date.)

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
New things are unlocked every time you open the game. It's supposed to be a long term game, as if it were a real girlfriend who surprises you each day. Not sure if there is any way to bypass this, but yep. Opening and closing the game will gradually unlock new content. (I don't think you have to change the date.)
is all the dlc in this including the oufits shown on the dl site? I managed to unlock more outfits but im not unlcoking more. Like the cheerleader outfit is missing and etc ill show some screenshots

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
heres the outfits i currently have im missing the cheer and recolors of other outfits
Honestly no clue, I haven't touched this game in a couple years. I would assume there is something specific that you're supposed to do in-game. Considering the icon is there but it is still locked, it must be obtainable somehow. Either that or the game is just bugged. According to the single review on dlsite, some events are actually bugged so maybe. There are also some events that can only be activated by literally doing nothing. Some scenes are specifically started by the heroine, and not the player. I read through some of the Steam pages and people were complaining about similar issues... back in 2019 when the last updates were made.

My recommendation, move on to something better. Virt-a-mate is worth every penny, (VR and desktop) despite the necessity to create most of your own content. But there are still far better VR games out there opposed to this one.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes