4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
Right.. Well.. I'm from the US.. Plus my post also pointed out the FORUM rules, not just the laws of the US..

I don't really care what other countries laws are around a subject.. US is where I am and that's the rules I follow in RL..

This here is a game and by forum rules my point is done and tagged.
If you read my post carefully, you'll notice that I'm speaking specifically against your appeal to a law to define a concept external to laws. And you residing in one country or another has nothing to do with legitimacy of such an appeal.

Forum rules define whether this should be tagged as such (which is the correct argument regarding the tag discussion), but they don't define the concept of incest either – they can only define what should be marked as such in this particular forum. And of course, how close a blood relationship can be in a particular country to still be allowed to have sex legally doesn't affect the proper definition of incest either – it's meant to define a rule, not a term which exists regardless of existence of related laws.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
If you read my post carefully, you'll notice that I'm speaking specifically against your appeal to a law to define a concept external to laws. And you residing in one country or another has nothing to do with legitimacy of such an appeal.

Forum rules define whether this should be tagged as such (which is the correct argument regarding the tag discussion), but they don't define the concept of incest either – they can only define what should be marked as such in this particular forum. And of course, how close a blood relationship can be in a particular country to still be allowed to have sex legally doesn't affect the proper definition of incest either – it's meant to define a rule, not a term which exists regardless of existence of related laws.
Right.. What ever guy.. Bye.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
No matter how distant? That would include the entirety of humanity, then.

According to the biologists, mating between cousins is fine. It's the "closer" pairings where you run into inbreeding problems. (e.g. siblings, half-siblings, nieces and nephews, et cetera) Of course, biologists also recognize that social rules are not necessarily the same as biological rules.

The real wildcard in pairing is unreported relationships. You may think your wife is unrelated, but she might actually be your sister from an adulterous affair. That is one reason why U.S. marriage licenses require a genetics test.
Anything that has a legal term associated with the relation, which is part of why clones aren't illegal on the same grounds, though that's more because they haven't gotten that far yet.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Alright trolls..

Go look at
Long point of anyone that shares your blood is incest..

ALSO.. F95 rules states
  • Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]
FAMILY RELATIVES... EG.. COUSIN... Even step, adopted..
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

And I'm the one that needs to read..
First off, blood relatives DO NOT INCLUDE family relatives to the extent of cousins. It is siblings, parents and grandparents and biological parents' siblings ONLY. Not a non-blood aunt, or any cousins as the relation is far away.

This is also how most of the US states percieve it, if you care to check it out.

There are few US states where cousins are regarded as blood relatives, but that is without any reason and I do know that cousins in a relationship have raised cases regarding the issue, and won.

Oh so you're "educated" in that area huh? :ROFLMAO:
In fact, I am. I have a degree in the area. I bet you're surprised now.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Alright I got everything working. Its def one of the worst VR games I tried. Also not much to do. It takes forever to unlock sex and its abrupt. Its not good either. Pixelation ruins it.

Last edited:
Reactions: GlacierC

TheCods

Jan 17, 2018
Hey yo is there any save of this game? i can't pass thru it, literally it's boring as hell listening to that girl the whole beginning

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hey yo is there any save of this game? i can't pass thru it, literally it's boring as hell listening to that girl the whole beginning
i think the game saves per day
and FYI a lot of new content unlocks after closing the game and opening it back up again

it's supposed to be a girlfriend sim
i think the developers intended for some really lonely fellas to play this game long term
so every time you open the game there is something new
i have no earthly idea when this game is in a 100% state

Reactions: ttm2

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Definingly is Lol, anyone saying otherwise is either huffing enamel or from Carolina
It definitely is not. You may wanna check the US code again. I'm not a US citizen and it took me two minutes and a few legal links to figure out that sex between cousins is legal in 90 percent of the US.

V8Splash

Oct 1, 2018
Great game, but I can barely play it as it keeps crashing very often, usually when trying to do
talk activities or scene switching. Not sure if it's the game that's crashing SteamVR, or the other way around.
Any known fixes?

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Great game, but I can barely play it as it keeps crashing very often, usually when trying to do
talk activities or scene switching. Not sure if it's the game that's crashing SteamVR, or the other way around.
Any known fixes?
is there a crash message? or just CTD
any log files? there's an output_log in the data folder, not sure about appdata

V8Splash

Oct 1, 2018
is there a crash message? or just CTD
any log files? there's an output_log in the data folder, not sure about appdata
The game crashes, and SteamVR gives me a Critical failure error, that's about all that appears to happen.
As for the log, I'm checking through it, but not too keen on what line I should be looking for.
But here are the last few lines in the log:

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

Unloading 7 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 1)

Unloading 70 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 8512.
Total: 2.412600 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.208000 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.082600 ms MarkObjects: 2.063800 ms DeleteObjects: 0.057600 ms)

<color=white>Load Script : 01_1030_100101_03</color>

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

Shader warmup: 82 shaders 8902 combinations 0.015s
FadeIn...

encodeString = \Aleady.sav

<color=cyan>bSaveFile...C:/Users/*****/Desktop/pg/Itazura/20190605[ItazuraVR][GlobalStore][AllData][Bondage+DLC01]/ItazuraVR/ItazuraVR_Data\..\save\Aleady.sav</color>

<color=cyan>Save FilePath...C:/Users/*****/Desktop/pg/Itazura/20190605[ItazuraVR][GlobalStore][AllData][Bondage+DLC01]/ItazuraVR/ItazuraVR_Data\..\save\Aleady.sav</color>

<color=red>Manager.GameData is none.</color>

<color=red>Manager.Character is none.</color>

After this, several lines end with the "is none" and finally ending with,

OpenVR Shutdown

(Filename: Line: 889)

EDIT: After looking into it more, it seems the Link cord just doesn't work intendedly sometimes.
Many seem to find difficulties with it, and suggested to get Virtual Desktop instead.
I bought it and turns out it works perfectly, haven't had a crash in hours.
Still wonder why this game of all games gave the Link cord trouble, but I got the fix for it it seems.

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The game crashes, and SteamVR gives me a Critical failure error, that's about all that appears to happen.
As for the log, I'm checking through it, but not too keen on what line I should be looking for.
But here are the last few lines in the log:
. . .
Generally the most important information in a dump / log is the last information that was written, ie, the text found at the very bottom of the document. The error should be present and usually gives a clue to what the issue could be.

And pro tip, use a spoiler when sharing large amounts of text.

Glad you figured it out nonetheless.
That's the main reason I didn't get Oculus, no BS extra paid software required just to use a cable connection.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes