4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
[...]
After spending some time, talking with her and picking choices that don't make you a pervert (also not touching her weirdly)
[...]
So thats why I didn't make any progress, the requirement is literally impossible to make. Damn I hate game breaking stuff like that.
Anyone got a full save after that "don't be a perv" bug?

• Haha
Reactions: Froschkönig27

C0mbatW0mbat

Sep 10, 2017
Uncensor patch:

Havent yet tried it myself, but supposedly it works (or so they said on steam forums)

Exis20

Jul 1, 2017
I sear, I literally packed my VR headset into storage last night... Well, here I go digging again.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
How can I unlock the doggy style h-scene ?!

View attachment 390200
After some time she will tell you about her friend from school that was dumped by her boyfriend. She will ask you if spicing up their sex live would help. And you need to tell yes.

How do you actually get to any of the scenes she's just constantly pissed
Try to massage her, play with fan and other non-sex actions. Also do nothing to start by her dialogue. Also good thing is going back to main menu after some time and start again - that will unlock clothes.

just_another_guy

May 27, 2018
Patch works.... some of. Pussy is OK but dick has a weird black and red texture.

And incest tag is required. Last time I checked, onii-chan mean big brother. No cousin folks. This description must have been added for less tolerating sites...

sawaqu

Mar 12, 2018
Patch works.... some of. Pussy is OK but dick has a weird black and red texture.

And incest tag is required. Last time I checked, onii-chan mean big brother. No cousin folks. This description must have been added for less tolerating sites...
Good to hear( at least for P.). I'll try.

But about onii-chan , it also means older male(when girl calls her older male friend who is very close to her), young male(when adult calls younger male who is not so close), etc.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Good to hear( at least for P.). I'll try.

But about onii-chan , it also means older male(when girl calls her older male friend who is very close to her), young male(when adult calls younger male who is not so close), etc.
Actually, cousins do sometimes use Onii-Chan, as do many people with a close enough bond, but you are correct in that it is still technically incest. ANY blood relation, no matter how distant, is incest. Cousins are legal in some areas, though, despite this.

Reactions: Kyosukesenpai
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes