4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So, I played around with it some more:
Controls:
WASDQE - Move around
Mouse - Look around
Left Mouse Button - Interact (on mouse cursor's location)
Right Mouse Button - Open Submenu/Skip

Initially you can only change her clothes and hairstyle, as well as take part in some non-H talks. After spending some time, talking with her and picking choices that don't make you a pervert (also not touching her weirdly), she will confess and you can start going out with her. After that point you have access to all of the H-scenes with her. Shouldn't take more than 20 minutes.

Overall the animations are really bad, the dick model and censure is just disgustingly bad. You might have some fun with it if you actually have a VR headset, if not, then there are better things to play.
Have Fun with it!
Unfortunately, the censorship is a legal issue. They would literally be doing something illegal if they released the game without it.

stoutg

May 14, 2019
I haven't seen this posted here or anywhere else really. I am having trouble getting the game to run. I have VR headset and am using SteamVR. The Installation Steps only say "Extract and run."

There are two executables from the download, "Config.exe" and "ItazuraVR.exe". The config.exe gives me an error when I try to run it, but if I move all the download content into my steam folder "...Steam\steamapps\common\ItazuraVR" and run the Config.exe, it will then run and create a save folder, but the game never runs.

If I boot steam, steamvr, and then try and run ItazuraVR.exe the steamVR overlay will quickly show it is trying to run the game, but then stops and goes back to the Steam home. I've tried running as Admin and also installed the Demo version of the game ( Which was able to run), and then moved all the downloads into that new folder but with no luck. Hoping someone may have an idea of how to get it working! Thanks!

DeathLight

May 26, 2017
Not sure if i unpacked the game wrong or just being stupid.
Stuck on the "config" i guess?
Pressing the two buttons at the bottom isn't doing anything and i cant find another kind of ".exe"
Pls help, what did i do wrong?

f95zone69

Oct 21, 2017
Not sure if i unpacked the game wrong or just being stupid.
Stuck on the "config" i guess?
Pressing the two buttons at the bottom isn't doing anything and i cant find another kind of ".exe"
Pls help, what did i do wrong?
U may need to change language, check my screenshot. Good luck

JDHDD

Aug 18, 2019
Bless you for the 1.13 version, I was already wondering if the missionary was all this game could offer. Gotta decensor that stuff somehow...

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes