RPGM Iter [v0.1] [PervyKnight]

Jul 1, 2017
Does every enemy in the game only ever grant 1 exp? If so, it seems like the most efficient way to gain stats is to just farm enemies at the start of the game for hours, build up your character to be powerful enough to clear the game, and then progress through the story while 1-shotting everything.
That is one way to play the game if you'd like. Yes, you get one stat point per kill. Though as you progress you'll face enemies that give 2 or 3 stat points per kill. Unique enemies give more and bosses even more so. I'm trying to balance the game as I go so do let me know if it gets way to grindy.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
any guide after deafiting bandits in their camp and enter in that ruin mension? thank u so much

Jul 1, 2017
Ahh, you didn't find a way forward? I'm guessing you saw the little event close to the bonfire inside the ruins and you must have tried going left since that was the only clear path but that ended up being a dead end....Have you tried everything?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: frasse

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Ahh, you didn't find a way forward? I'm guessing you saw the little event close to the bonfire inside the ruins and you must have tried going left since that was the only clear path but that ended up being a dead end....Have you tried everything?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank u for the reply ,im already here in the right way and there is a short hiden way but not furtur ,im still searching but nothing

Jul 1, 2017
thank u for the reply ,im already here in the right way and there is a short hiden way but not furtur ,im still searching but nothing
Ok you're scaring me, Let me check real quick. I've played through the game several times so I'm sure there is a path forward after making that small jump to the right.

......checking game, please wait a moment......

Ah, yes. There should be a rope that leads further down. There should be two pillars with a torch on each pillar. The rope is in the middle of the two.

If this didn't help, could you upload a screenshot of your location. After the initial jump there shouldn't be any ambiguity as to where you're supposed to head so I'm a bit confused as to where exactly you are :D.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Ok you're scaring me, Let me check real quick. I've played through the game several times so I'm sure there is a path forward after making that small jump to the right.

Ah, yes. There should be a rope that leads further down. There should be two pillars with a torch on each pillar. The rope is in the middle of the two.

If this didn't help, could you upload a screenshot of your location. After the initial jump there shouldn't be any ambiguity as to where you're supposed to head so I'm a bit confused as to where exactly you are :D.
im in the entrence befor reach the bonfire for resting, there is a

frasse

Feb 7, 2018

im in the entrence befor reach the bonfire for resting, there is a torch in the left then forwrd in the right ,and there is a sound when walking betweent the two statues in the right

Jul 1, 2017
im in the entrence befor reach the bonfire for resting, there is a torch in the left then forwrd in the right ,and there is a sound when walking betweent the two statues in the right
Boy oh boy, I am confused :D. Sorry, Could you upload a screenshot of your location. I can better help you if I know exactly where you are.

toxicduo

Jul 27, 2020
Had some time to grind it honestly the bandits are way to strong like winning is impossible only way you win is by grinding for a ridiculous amount or getting lucky crits especially since he they use skills too which is just a death sentence, i would consider adjusting the difficulty for later versions i couldn't even get pass the village before i decided to just cheat

Jul 1, 2017
Had some time to grind it honestly the bandits are way to strong like winning is impossible only way you win is by grinding for a ridiculous amount or getting lucky crits especially since he they use skills too which is just a death sentence, i would consider adjusting the difficulty for later versions i couldn't even get pass the village before i decided to just cheat
Hmmm, I'm really on the fence about this to be honest. On one side I've given the player a lot of freedom to build his character however he sees fit and this is the sole reason why enemies are stronger from the very start of the game. You can become overpowered quite easily which makes me hesitant to change enemy stats. I do need the player to struggle at first :D.

On the other hand I can understand not wanting to grind to get further in. I can lower the enemies atk power but that would make the game, once you've gotten your first companion, super easy. Since every enemy has an elemental weakness and your companion starts with the basic version of all the spells available.....you get where I'm going with this...The game would go from easy to super easy in just an hour or so of gameplay.

Hmmm.....This is hard. I'm not going to sugar coat it, a bit of grind is necessary because of aforementioned reasons but I'll try a few changes and see where I end up.