3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
this game is EXTREMELY anticheat, the most ive ever seen for a smut game and the only thing im hearin besides that is that it's a shitty bother to play to get to the mediocre smut.

it aint even like the btch is DONE

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
on an unrelated note, this game just reminds me of an idea that in a fetish vore world the person about to vore just kills the aggressor and everyone gasps because it's... normal murder and the dude has to clarify, "look, i cant unhinge my jaw like a snake or have a gut/torso with the relative elasticity of a rubber balloon. im gonna eat them but i have to like... butcher them which means i have to make space for that, prep the area, make space in my fridge"

and as they go on about this in a completely mundane manner the world so accustom to metabolizing people wholesale in locational fat globules is striken with horror.

Lars Rust

Nov 8, 2023
on an unrelated note, this game just reminds me of an idea that in a fetish vore world the person about to vore just kills the aggressor and everyone gasps because it's... normal murder and the dude has to clarify, "look, i cant unhinge my jaw like a snake or have a gut/torso with the relative elasticity of a rubber balloon. im gonna eat them but i have to like... butcher them which means i have to make space for that, prep the area, make space in my fridge"

and as they go on about this in a completely mundane manner the world so accustom to metabolizing people wholesale in locational fat globules is striken with horror.
alright edgelord, you don't need to take fetish content that seriously

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
alright edgelord, you don't need to take fetish content that seriously
hey hey, i downloaded the game like most people here and my main problem was the grind, not the vore. it just always seemed weird to me that in these vore world type deals that you can just eat a person whole off the street but there's nothing about eating people "normally". like are you only allowed to vore and butchering people to eat later is still illegal? what's the over under on this? why do i have to eat my meal entirely on the spot, wrapper, skin and all when i could clean it up and have leftovers?

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
further, how would they share? if the person the vores wants their friend to get a taste of the good shit they got do they regurgitate their prey and they both take turns partially digesting it until they feel it'd be too messy? would they use a bucket if they didnt care? are there laws about that??

do they register the dead as just being vored and the people that knew them just go "welp... that do be how it is sometimes"... god that would suck. not only do you get eaten and digested alive the whole proceeding of your death is just tedious and bothersome to everyone involved but the MF that gained a few dozen pounds.

now im just questioning the logistics of a world that allows vore and the more i think about it the sillier and less sexual it becomes

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes