SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I like the new changes. Breaths more life into the story and expands on it as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, yeah. I dig the new changes. Thanks for your work and looking forward to what comes next. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: DigiDec

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Developer Notes:
But what about *GASP* NTR?
Yeah, there will be girl on girl scenes that are unavoidable.
(Graphic spoilers incoming)

Okay, so far I'm reading about tags...
Female domination don't know optional or not. Not for me.
1.Unavoidable girl on girl + futa (optional i think) - Negative
2.sharing and incest in Harem - Negative
3.In the future Possible with optional other male characters involving in sex scenes (dev mentioned) - Negative
4.As for the impregnation/breeding,
Don't know who was made that futa or other males in the game (because if they involve in sex it's a mess) - Negative

About NTR
Gender doesn't matter male, female,futa, whatever... If the MC partner fucking behind his back that's ntr....
what is the worst scenario is they don't accept because of the girl on girl scenes.

Finally in my point of view;
As I'm mentioned before too much negative,
In the Harem game players don't want to see other males, females and futa sexually involve the love interests.
Even if she's not a love interest yet.

DigiDec You are clearly mentioned what you are doing honestly thats really appreciated.
Good Luck Man..

Last edited:

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
I like the new changes. Breaths more life into the story and expands on it as well.

Overall, yeah. I dig the new changes. Thanks for your work and looking forward to what comes next. ;)
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the changes and I know I keep saying it but I really appreciate the feedback you guys are giving me.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I skipped the sex scene but just from the brief appearance in the story she seemed cute. Based on the other "in-game" characters in the sims, I assumed that she too was a version of someone the MC knows in real life that we just haven't met yet.

Reactions: DigiDec

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Since I've got a lot of eyes on this thread right now it's probably a good time to share what's going on with the next update.

Since I already had some renders done before going back to rework things for the intro, I sort of have a head start going into the upcoming content. It's not much of a head start though since most of what I had done already was using the old MC model.

I've kind of mentioned/inferred/hinted at the fact that things are going to start ramping up quickly so you can expect a good amount of horniness moving forward. There will be some slight spoilers coming up but nothing too detailed.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
wow, this is new. How do you have as a partner a girl who fucks the other girls with you, doesn't the share tag appear? And since the rival is another girl, the ntr tag does not appear either? At least for me, whether it's a boy or a girl doesn't matter to me. Sharing is sharing and ntr is ntr. It's clearly not a game for me.
my bad. I hadn't read your notes at the beginning of the thread. good luck with your game even though it's still not for me

Last edited:

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
wow, this is new. How do you have as a partner a girl who fucks the other girls with you, doesn't the share tag appear? And since the rival is another girl, the ntr tag does not appear either? At least for me, whether it's a boy or a girl doesn't matter to me. Sharing is sharing and ntr is ntr. It's clearly not a game for me.
my bad. I hadn't read your notes at the beginning of the thread. good luck with your game even though it's still not for me
Sorry it's not for you, there isn't a sharing tag available so I apologize if you feel misled but I've added the group sex tag. There's no sharing content in the game yet unless you count the scene at the very beginning which is sort of not the same thing since it involves a talking sex toy instead of a third person. I am also not entirely clear on where to draw the line between sharing and group sex at this point since a few people have expressed that they see girl on girl stuff to be equivalent to content involving a man other than the MC.

And to be clear, you will have no sexual rivals in this game. Nobody is coming to take your girls. You might end up sexually involved with a character who is *already* in a sexual relationship with another woman. You might end up deciding not to fuck some of the girls, in which case they might end up fucking someone else.

I understand that some people have very strong feelings towards and different definitions of NTR. I don't intend to mislead anyone about what's in or going to be in the game. I personally do not see anything I plan on including as NTR. For argument's sake imagine this hypothetical scenario:

1. MC meets a sexy lady at the bar.

2. Sexy lady says "Hey MC I have a rare disease and if I don't get dicked down in the next 5 minutes my heart will explode. You are my first choice and I really want you to be the one to save my life with your majestic cock."

3. Player decides he doesn't want the MC to fuck the sexy lady so he chooses the option I provide to turn her down.

4. Since the MC isn't going to fuck the girl she goes off and finds someone else who will.

Is that NTR? If instead of a stranger at the bar the scenario involves someone the MC knows already does it become NTR?

If I have a character in a pre-existing relationship before they meet the MC does that qualify? What if the MC is introduced to a character but before he has the opportunity to pursue her, she starts dating/fucking one of the other ladies?
Is the expectation that all characters in the game are completely asexual unless the MC is directly involved?

Scenes involving characters without the MC present are not going to be a huge part of the game. There will be some cutaways. You'll see the two crazy girls playing with each other a few more times. Scenes like that are just a way for me to give the player a little more info/foreshadow future plot points. I figured they'd be a lot less boring if there are some boobs to look at instead of just having the characters stare at the camera and narrate their backstory and motivations. And unless the player specifically chooses for the MC to allow/encourage/command a girl otherwise, there will not be any cutaway scenes involving men. Even then there won't be many scenes like that in the game, they'd only be an option for a few of the girls and they'll be clearly labeled.

If the consensus is that this type of content counts as NTR then I'll add the tag. But I don't think the content would satisfy people who are looking for an NTR game so I'm trying to judge things from a middle ground perspective.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I already know this game's probably not for me, but I can give you some (hopefully articulate) answers that may help you refine your focus and disclaimers.

3. Player decides he doesn't want the MC to fuck the sexy lady so he chooses the option I provide to turn her down.

4. Since the MC isn't going to fuck the girl she goes off and finds someone else who will.

Is that NTR?
No, since the player turned down the LI. However, since she's off fucking someone else, most people will not ever want to see her in the game again afterwards... And virtually no one who dislikes NTR will want to see her fucking the other person, or have her talk about having fucked or being about to fuck the other person.

If instead of a stranger at the bar the scenario involves someone the MC knows already does it become NTR?
Still no, but if that happens, most people who dislike NTR won't want to see her OR the person she went off to fuck ever again, and they still won't want to see the scene.

If I have a character in a pre-existing relationship before they meet the MC does that qualify?
Depends on the context of the relationship. If both members of the relationship become the MC's girls, then no. If the girl breaks off the relationship to be with the MC, then no. If the girl keeps fucking the person while forming a relationship with the MC, and the girl's partner is not in a relationship with the MC, then yes, it is absolutely NTR no matter the genders involved.

What if the MC is introduced to a character but before he has the opportunity to pursue her, she starts dating/fucking one of the other ladies?
Yes, this is NTR, since it is someone who is not in a relationship with the MC fucking the MC's girl.

Is the expectation that all characters in the game are completely asexual unless the MC is directly involved?
The expectation is that the player has zero need whatsoever to see or read about sex scenes that do not involve the MC. Period. They never help, and they almost always hurt.

Occasionally, two members of the MC's harem who are already in relationships with the MC having sex together can be okay without being considered NTR by most sane people (note that some extremists will still consider it NTR), but it's all about context. If they start talking during the scene about how much better the sex is than when they're with the MC, then yes, that's NTR.

It's all about focus. The narrative focus of a harem game (and the vast majority of lewd scenes) should ALWAYS be on the MC and his harem. Any scene that is not featuring the MC and his harem needs a solid narrative purpose that helps further the story of the MC and his harem.

Scenes involving characters without the MC present are not going to be a huge part of the game. There will be some cutaways. You'll see the two crazy girls playing with each other a few more times. Scenes like that are just a way for me to give the player a little more info/foreshadow future plot points. I figured they'd be a lot less boring if there are some boobs to look at instead of just having the characters stare at the camera and narrate their backstory and motivations.
This is a common refrain I've heard, but it entirely misses the point of these games for the people who play them. Most people who play harem games are immersing themselves in the MC, so scenes that involve people who are not the MC are pointless at best, and off-putting at worst, no matter how sexy the girls might be. In general, foreshadowing scenes in harem games work best when they are NOT lewd.

If the consensus is that this type of content counts as NTR then I'll add the tag. But I don't think the content would satisfy people who are looking for an NTR game so I'm trying to judge things from a middle ground perspective.
The middle ground NEVER works. You're exactly right that this type of content will not satisfy someone looking for NTR, but it will also be aggressively off-putting for people who hate NTR. I usually refer to this kind of content as "NTR-adjacent", since the people who dislike one will almost always dislike the other, and vice versa.

Hopefully that helps you get a bit more of an insight into some of the complaints you're receiving.

Edited to add one more note: It is almost invariably better to pick one direction and stay in it: either a harem with the MC being the only person shown with lewd scenes beyond the occasional harem members messing with each other (which you'll want to make avoidable for those afore-mentioned extremists), or just go full-cuck and make it NTR, with dudes and futas stealing the MC's girls all over the place and the MC getting humiliated and never fucking anyone. There is functionally zero overlap between the fans of these two types of games, so never go for the middle ground.

Another note: many harem fans also dislike futas being the penetrative partners in ANY scenes at all, so best to make those avoidable, too, if that's the player group you're aiming for.

Last edited:

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
I already know this game's probably not for me, but I can give you some (hopefully articulate) answers that may help you refine your focus and disclaimers.

No, since the player turned down the LI. However, since she's off fucking someone else, most people will not ever want to see her in the game again afterwards... And virtually no one who dislikes NTR will want to see her fucking the other person, or have her talk about having fucked or being about to fuck the other person.

Still no, but if that happens, most people who dislike NTR won't want to see her OR the person she went off to fuck ever again, and they still won't want to see the scene.

Depends on the context of the relationship. If both members of the relationship become the MC's girls, then no. If the girl breaks off the relationship to be with the MC, then no. If the girl keeps fucking the person while forming a relationship with the MC, and the girl's partner is not in a relationship with the MC, then yes, it is absolutely NTR no matter the genders involved.

Yes, this is NTR, since it is someone who is not in a relationship with the MC fucking the MC's girl.

The expectation is that the player has zero need whatsoever to see or read about sex scenes that do not involve the MC. Period. They never help, and they almost always hurt.

Occasionally, two members of the MC's harem who are already in relationships with the MC having sex together can be okay without being considered NTR by most sane people (note that some extremists will still consider it NTR), but it's all about context. If they start talking during the scene about how much better the sex is than when they're with the MC, then yes, that's NTR.

It's all about focus. The narrative focus of a harem game (and the vast majority of lewd scenes) should ALWAYS be on the MC and his harem. Any scene that is not featuring the MC and his harem needs a solid narrative purpose that helps further the story of the MC and his harem.

This is a common refrain I've heard, but it entirely misses the point of these games for the people who play them. Most people who play harem games are immersing themselves in the MC, so scenes that involve people who are not the MC are pointless at best, and off-putting at worst, no matter how sexy the girls might be. In general, foreshadowing scenes in harem games work best when they are NOT lewd.

The middle ground NEVER works. You're exactly right that this type of content will not satisfy someone looking for NTR, but it will also be aggressively off-putting for people who hate NTR. I usually refer to this kind of content as "NTR-adjacent", since the people who dislike one will almost always dislike the other, and vice versa.

Hopefully that helps you get a bit more of an insight into some of the complaints you're receiving.

Edited to add one more note: It is almost invariably better to pick one direction and stay in it: either a harem with the MC being the only person shown with lewd scenes beyond the occasional harem members messing with each other (which you'll want to make avoidable for those afore-mentioned extremists), or just go full-cuck and make it NTR, with dudes and futas stealing the MC's girls all over the place and the MC getting humiliated and never fucking anyone. There is functionally zero overlap between the fans of these two types of games, so never go for the middle ground.

Another note: many harem fans also dislike futas being the penetrative partners in ANY scenes at all, so best to make those avoidable, too, if that's the player group you're aiming for.
Great response, thank you.

The only major note I need to make is that as far as the middle ground comment goes, it was not in reference to the type of game I'm making so much as what tags I'm including. The game I'm making is the game I'm making. I'm happy to adjust some things based on user feedback but I'm not shooting for a watered-down compromise that leaves nobody happy.

I don't see this as an NTR game. I also do not see any of the content I will be including as NTR since there will not be any situation where someone is taking a girl from the MC against the MC's will. Going back to the example of two characters in a pre-existing relationship, if I start fucking a married woman, I'm not really in a position to complain about how she is sleeping with her husband. I'm not the one being betrayed in this scenario. Or going even further if I pay a street walker $20 for a blowjob she's not "cheating" on me when she takes another customer later on.

Maybe this isn't a harem game? The planned story can, and probably will in most people's play-throughs, end with the MC on top of a pyramid of women. I'm not trying to mislead people with tags I'm just trying to give a general idea of what type of content will be heavily featured and there will be a lot of content with the MC fucking multiple women. Sometimes all at one time.

So yeah, if this game isn't for you because of unavoidable content, I totally get it. If this game isn't for you because the option will exist in the game for content that you don't like, then okay, I guess? I used a food analogy before with pizzas and tacos, but to put another spin on it- this is a pizza shop. If you don't like bread, then I'm sorry but all of my pizzas contain bread, no hard feelings and I hope you find a pizza without bread somewhere. If you don't like green peppers, cool I can give you a pizza without green peppers. If you hate green peppers so much that the thought that someone else might be ordering a pizza with green peppers at my pizza shop upsets you to the point that you can't even enjoy a pizza with the toppings of your choice then again, I'm sorry. But also, I don't even know what to say if that's the case. I'm sorry for giving you options?

The MC is not going to have to work very hard to get his dick wet in this game. You're not going to have to grind out affection points to unlock content with the different characters. Fucking one girl is not going to close off content with other girls. The women in this game are going to readily offer themselves to the MC but they're not going to crumble like wet paper bags the instant they see his dick. They will not all instantly become some kind of fantasy sex slave/wife/mother hybrid that is only interested in making sure the MC feels like he is a very special boy and did such a good job. Some of them might become something similar to that but others will still want the things they previously wanted which might include having sex with other women.

I'm not here to yuck anyone's yum. If this game doesn't interest you that's a bummer. Maybe the next game I make will be more up your alley. There are a ton of games on this site where the MC is the only person who gets to have sex ever. I play some of those games and they're great.

And like I said if the consensus ends up being that the content in this game constitutes NTR I'll tag it as such but the only people who are really arguing that it does are the people with a very broad definition of NTR. And that's fine, it's a hotly contested topic. But I'm going to at least wait until I actually have those scenes in the game to judge the audience's reaction instead of dealing with hypotheticals.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
if the consensus ends up being that the content in this game constitutes NTR
It's not ntr based on your explanation and so would only work against you. Some people are just extreme, as mentioned before by Tiur. Personally dont mind but even like when the girls play but I would want in on the action and would prefer if both of them are involved in "out little fun group" if anything happens. Don't want rando's walking in and out never to be seen again if you get what I mean.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Does a harem that could possibly contain one or two transwomen qualify as a futa harem? I don't know, I'm not a doctor, I'm just a simple country porn game developer.
Will they be hot/adorable? Please say yes. I don't like the "bad bitch" aggressive stereotype that is attached to futa/trans characters a lot of the time. There are enough one dimensional futadom games. Personal opinion.

No, I don't think so
I think it still does. Why? The concept. MC is the glue keeping the group together. Without him they would scatter or there would be a unfillable void. This group came together for the MC and stays together for the MC and he is the one calling the shots primarily when it comes to sexy time. Yea it's still harem. The MC's Harem. I think If the above stipulations remain true then it doesnt matter who the members are. MC sexually and emotionally satisfies all of them and they stick around primarily for him.

You probably dont like that kind of content and thats fine but...The dynamic is still there. Conceptually it could be a gay harem, lesbian harem...or a "reverse" harem with a fem mc and all dudes. It could be an all futanari or trans harem. Or a harem with a Male masculine MC and the rest of them are girly femboys. All of the above has been done to some degree. Some a lot less popular than others. (Actually I dont remember seeing a game with male mc with all futa members. usually if a game has that then the MC is nowhere near the top. Which is a shame if you ask me.)

Last edited:

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Will they be hot/adorable? Please say yes. I don't like the "bad bitch" aggressive stereotype that is attached to futa/trans characters a lot of the time. There are enough one dimensional futadom games. Personal opinion.

I think it still does. Why? The concept. MC is the glue keeping the group together. Without him they would scatter or there would be a unfillable void. This group came together for the MC and stays together for the MC and he is the one calling the shots primarily when it comes to sexy time. Yea it's still harem. The MC's Harem. I think If the above stipulations remain true then it doesnt matter who the members are. MC sexually and emotionally satisfies all of them and they stick around primarily for him.

You probably dont like that kind of content and thats fine but...The dynamic is still there. Conceptually it could be a gay harem, lesbian harem...or a "reverse" harem with a fem mc and all dudes. It could be an all futanari or trans harem. Or a harem with a Male masculine MC and the rest of them are girly femboys. All of the above has been done to some degree. Some a lot less popular than others. (Actually I dont remember seeing a game with male mc with all futa members. usually if a game has that then the MC is nowhere near the top. Which is a shame if you ask me.)
I hope you will find them to be hot/adorable. One of them has already been introduced and I did my best to make her cute.

There won't be any girls who fit the "bad bitch" aggressive stereotype entirely. Ness probably qualifies based on her appearance and she'll be a little bit aggressive with other women but she won't be dominating the MC.

Sep 4, 2018
I guess as long as the futa characters don't have any interactions like sexual content with the Mc's loved ones or LI choice or not then all should be good since technically said futa or whatever is another male who is female in terms of looks but kept the bits below I didn't mind the opening stuff since it was a one-off character I guess who won't be in love with the mc later. I don't care about lesbian stuff so much as like you say we have a choice to interact with the girls if they want sex or not, but the Mc still can keep a relationship with said girls, and they don't go full lesbian and get feelings for each other and leave Mc because he decided to skip a few sex interactions because the player decided do something else aka the option for those I guess who don't want to see lesbian content, and it punishes them down the line.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I hope you will find them to be hot/adorable. One of them has already been introduced and I did my best to make her cute.

There won't be any girls who fit the "bad bitch" aggressive stereotype entirely. Ness probably qualifies based on her appearance and she'll be a little bit aggressive with other women but she won't be dominating the MC.

Ok cool. I don't mind playful, sassy/bratty character traits or initially grumpy or misunderstood that will mellow out later via understanding or "certain measures" :devilish:. Just dont be a full on insufferable asshole :KEK:. That goes for any character we are expected to interact with regularly. Love interest or not. Unless they are actually supposed to be the bad guy lol

Raksha17

Jan 23, 2018
So yeah, if this game isn't for you because of unavoidable content, I totally get it. If this game isn't for you because the option will exist in the game for content that you don't like, then okay, I guess? I used a food analogy before with pizzas and tacos, but to put another spin on it- this is a pizza shop. If you don't like bread, then I'm sorry but all of my pizzas contain bread, no hard feelings and I hope you find a pizza without bread somewhere. If you don't like green peppers, cool I can give you a pizza without green peppers. If you hate green peppers so much that the thought that someone else might be ordering a pizza with green peppers at my pizza shop upsets you to the point that you can't even enjoy a pizza with the toppings of your choice then again, I'm sorry. But also, I don't even know what to say if that's the case. I'm sorry for giving you options?
Just trying to maybe clarify on this using your analogy: I would say your "pizza dough" is your story and the "toppings" are the sexual content available. The dough is irreplaceable while toppings should optional which you seem to intend to do.(y)

Now let's talk about a controversial topping: Pineapple.
There are those who like it, those who are indifferent to it and those you detest it.

There is nothing inherently wrong about having it on the menu but for those who detest it it will never be an "option" and some of the indifferent people might even try it once in a while. But it takes time to prep toppings and there is only so much time available.
Now there are a few pizza shops available and one can only eat so often so that those detesting pineapple might eat somewhere else as there's more of other toppings available. Also some toppings tend to "spill" as some sexual content without it reflecting in the character(s) open to it would be very weird.

Lets take the scene with the sexbot as an example. There are 4 variations of that scene.
1. No sexual content (Dough only)
2. Sex with the Bot (Topping 1)
3. Futa Threesome 1 (Topping 2)
4. Futa Threesome 2 (Topping 2)
Those took work and all participating characters had to be open to the outcomes it would have been weird if the futa character would have been disgusted by the sexbot and then participated in the threesome. Now someone not into Futa might feel like "too much" work was put into content that they will never want and move on. (Or at least are less likely to support)

I personally think this is an example for a good design for this kind of decission as it gives full agency to the player. If none of the sexual option are to the players taste he has the option for nothing sexual to happen.

As long as this is the way going forward I am okay with not all content being to my taste, if the "spilling" of toppings I might not like is not to egregious. Going back to the analogy: Say I don't like green pepper and I don't like pineapple. Now I get asked if I want green pepper on my pizza and I decline I don't want automatically be served with pineapple just because I said no to green pepper.

I hope these discussions here aren't discouraging as I like you game so far.

Best of Luck

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes