Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
I sort of talked about this a little bit in a way earlier post but it is worth restating and expounding on a little bit. I'll use a hypothetical scenario involving the MC, Mol, and Sara to just illustrate how I generally plan on handling things. For this dynamic there are basically 4 possible scenarios. MC is fucking both of them already (By), MC is fucking neither of them (Bn), MC is fucking Mol but not Sara (MySn), and MC is fucking Sara but not Mol (MnSy). Scene set up would be MC gets home from work and has just walked through the front door. Since by this point the MC would have had the option to start fucking either of the girls I am going to be making the assumption that if you aren't fucking one of them it is because you are uninterested in doing so and therefore have relinquished any claims on that pussy.

If (By) you'll come home to find them fooling around with each other, they were waiting for you to come home so they could both fuck you but got impatient and started without you. Start threesome.

If (Bn) you'll come home to find Sara trying to fuck Mol, possibly succeeding. You won't have to watch, maybe you get mad at them, call them disgusting perverts, cover your eyes, run to your room where you lock the door and put on loud music so you don't have to hear anything.

If (MySn) it would just be Mol waiting for you. Sara will ask/try to join in, this will give the player another onramp towards Sara's content but if you tell her to kick rocks she will.

If (MnSy) since you've given up all legal claims to Mol's pussy you'll come home to find Sara fucking Mol. Sara was waiting for you but got impatient so she's using her bimbo slut Mom to pass the time. This offers another onramp towards Mol's content but if you make her leave, she will.

Now, that's all hypothetical so don't get too hung up on specifics but that's more or less how I would handle things. If you give a girl access to the other girls it will sort of be a permanent pass but I'd mostly handle it on a girl-to-girl basis, so if you share a girl with Ness that might lead to some scenes/implied scenes where Ness is fucking that girl but it won't automatically give Ness access to every girl. If you decline a relationship with a girl, she's sort of fair game at that point. That doesn't guarantee they'd end up with anyone else, but there'd be no reason for anyone to ask the MC's permission at that point so they won't.

And if you're turning down girls they might keep trying. Something sort of in line with this would be where Nat is going. On Discord I described her as becoming "assertively submissive". She is going to insist on the MC being dominant with her, and with other women. Even if you turn down every girl she throws at you, or every threesome she proposes, she's going to keep trying. Sometimes aggressively so.

There's probably some edge case stuff that I didn't touch on but hopefully this gives everyone a solid idea, and ample warning, of what to expect moving forward.
Thanks for the fantastic clarity of this (potential) scenario.
Just one quick question, the answer to which would probably be considered a spoiler:
Will there be another opportunity to get with Zoe after Nat has proposed the new polyamorous/harem relationship?

Reactions: DigiDec

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Thanks for the fantastic clarity of this (potential) scenario.
Just one quick question, the answer to which would probably be considered a spoiler:
Will there be another opportunity to get with Zoe after Nat has proposed the new polyamorous/harem relationship?
100% yes. I almost had a scene with her at the end of 0.3 but it was a late cut to make some room for boring plot stuff.

Also, Nat isn't proposing - she is demanding. ;)

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I sort of talked about this a little bit in a way earlier post but it is worth restating and expounding on a little bit. I'll use a hypothetical scenario involving the MC, Mol, and Sara to just illustrate how I generally plan on handling things. For this dynamic there are basically 4 possible scenarios. MC is fucking both of them already (By), MC is fucking neither of them (Bn), MC is fucking Mol but not Sara (MySn), and MC is fucking Sara but not Mol (MnSy). Scene set up would be MC gets home from work and has just walked through the front door. Since by this point the MC would have had the option to start fucking either of the girls I am going to be making the assumption that if you aren't fucking one of them it is because you are uninterested in doing so and therefore have relinquished any claims on that pussy.

If (By) you'll come home to find them fooling around with each other, they were waiting for you to come home so they could both fuck you but got impatient and started without you. Start threesome.

If (Bn) you'll come home to find Sara trying to fuck Mol, possibly succeeding. You won't have to watch, maybe you get mad at them, call them disgusting perverts, cover your eyes, run to your room where you lock the door and put on loud music so you don't have to hear anything.

If (MySn) it would just be Mol waiting for you. Sara will ask/try to join in, this will give the player another onramp towards Sara's content but if you tell her to kick rocks she will.

If (MnSy) since you've given up all legal claims to Mol's pussy you'll come home to find Sara fucking Mol. Sara was waiting for you but got impatient so she's using her bimbo slut Mom to pass the time. This offers another onramp towards Mol's content but if you make her leave, she will.

Now, that's all hypothetical so don't get too hung up on specifics but that's more or less how I would handle things. If you give a girl access to the other girls it will sort of be a permanent pass but I'd mostly handle it on a girl-to-girl basis, so if you share a girl with Ness that might lead to some scenes/implied scenes where Ness is fucking that girl but it won't automatically give Ness access to every girl. If you decline a relationship with a girl, she's sort of fair game at that point. That doesn't guarantee they'd end up with anyone else, but there'd be no reason for anyone to ask the MC's permission at that point so they won't.

And if you're turning down girls they might keep trying. Something sort of in line with this would be where Nat is going. On Discord I described her as becoming "assertively submissive". She is going to insist on the MC being dominant with her, and with other women. Even if you turn down every girl she throws at you, or every threesome she proposes, she's going to keep trying. Sometimes aggressively so.

There's probably some edge case stuff that I didn't touch on but hopefully this gives everyone a solid idea, and ample warning, of what to expect moving forward.
Ok that's great actually. A lot of devs wouldn't give such a clear explanation of their ideas and dismiss worries like this so I appreciate that you actually did explain your thought process. I'd be By since so far I haven't got a reason to not start something with all the girls. And as a question, for situation By if we said no threesome would that be a case where like you said they don't have a pass and wouldn't be fucking?

My main problem usually with Lesbian scenes is that some devs make it so that the MC becomes a third wheel in the scene and I just don't like that. I'm playing the MC, I don't want to be an afterthought to my Li's. As long as the player character is top dog and they know that, I don't mind the girls playing around a bit with each other expect probably penetration by futa but that depends on how its handled. Basically if they don't go too far without me.

Situations like Bn and MnSy would be good jealousy situations where the MC chooses to either stay backed down or show he's the only one on top in this house and deliver some poundings.

Again thank you for giving me an actual explanation and example.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buletti and DigiDec

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Ok that's great actually. A lot of devs wouldn't give such a clear explanation of their ideas and dismiss worries like this so I appreciate that you actually did explain your thought process. I'd be By since so far I haven't got a reason to not start something with all the girls. And as a question, for situation By if we said no threesome would that be a case where like you said they don't have a pass and wouldn't be fucking?

My main problem usually with Lesbian scenes is that some devs make it so that the MC becomes a third wheel in the scene and I just don't like that. I'm playing the MC, I don't want to be an afterthought to my Li's. As long as the player character is top dog and they know that, I don't mind the girls playing around a bit with each other expect probably penetration by futa but that depends on how its handled. Basically if they don't go too far without me.

Situations like Bn and MnSy would be good jealousy situations where the MC chooses to either stay backed down or show he's the only one on top in this house and deliver some poundings.

Again thank you for giving me an actual explanation and example.
So, if you're already fucking both of them there probably won't be an option in this scenario to stop them from fucking without you. As I said it would generally be a case-by-case/girl-by-girl but with this specific dynamic and Sara being Sara (give her an inch and she's going to fuck the ruler, then ask for a yardstick) it'll probably just work out that they'll be getting up to stuff occasionally without the MC. By contrast, if you're fucking Ness and you're fucking Mol there might be some threesome opportunities, but I wouldn't automatically be giving Ness access to Mol unless the player already okayed it. I'll absolutely be keeping a carve-out for Natalie at all times, there will be a little bit of wiggle room but I'm going to try to make it so you can hypothetically play through while maintaining a mostly monogamous relationship with Nat. Doing that would mean that you're actually not being a very good boyfriend, but there's probably someone who plays this game and just wants to stick with one girl.

Also worth noting that things that happen in sims don't really count towards this. So if you wanted to spitroast Nat in Sara's sim but make her keep her hands to herself in the real world, that will be an option. I don't know why you would choose that option, but I'm not going to tell you how to have a good time.

The MC is very much going to be the star of the show. There have been a few scenes where girls were getting freaky without the MC present but the purpose of those scenes was to introduce characters and provide some context to the plot. I just figured if I was going to make the player sit through a conversation like that I might as well let them see some kinky sex stuff. This new update (0.3) wraps up Act 1 so I'm pretty much done setting the stage, which means I won't need to do a lot of cutaways* like those (there will still be some, more so in the next few updates than the later parts of the game) and the ones I do will be more focused on just specific plot points rather than establishing characterization or existing sexual relationships. There will still be some instances where girls are getting it on with girls without the MC but it's mostly going to be background stuff or the prelude to the MC joining in. More so once you start fucking everyone. There's still going to be a little build-up before I let the player go completely wild but only a little. I don't intend for this to be a forever game that's in development for 5 years. And since the nature of the whole corruption aspect isn't something the player is doing to the girls, it's more of a how-will-you-react, I won't have any real narrative reason to stop things from escalating. These are all adult women. Handjobs are for virgins and strip clubs, if she's willing to go down on you she almost certainly wants to fuck.

Random side note, I love my supporters so much. Obviously, I would lie and say I do even if I didn't, but I just ran a poll to pick the theme for the next set of bonus renders (they already picked Kelli as the character) and the options were -

Cowgirl
Dominant Kelli
Fantasy Sim Kelli
Girlcow

Now I did not offer any amplifying information or sample images. Absolutely nobody asked for clarification. Girlcow won with 2/3rds of the votes.

I think they're going to love it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*I almost didn't include any of these in the game. At first, I was going to limit the perspective entirely to the MC but I figured with the way some of the things played out it would kind of come across as me just throwing random shit at the player for the sake of surprise, or without any actual planning with regards to the story. Stay tuned for the next update for a surprise visit from the MC's aunt!

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
So, if you're already fucking both of them there probably won't be an option in this scenario to stop them from fucking without you. As I said it would generally be a case-by-case/girl-by-girl but with this specific dynamic and Sara being Sara (give her an inch and she's going to fuck the ruler, then ask for a yardstick) it'll probably just work out that they'll be getting up to stuff occasionally without the MC. By contrast, if you're fucking Ness and you're fucking Mol there might be some threesome opportunities, but I wouldn't automatically be giving Ness access to Mol unless the player already okayed it. I'll absolutely be keeping a carve-out for Natalie at all times, there will be a little bit of wiggle room but I'm going to try to make it so you can hypothetically play through while maintaining a mostly monogamous relationship with Nat. Doing that would mean that you're actually not being a very good boyfriend, but there's probably someone who plays this game and just wants to stick with one girl.

Also worth noting that things that happen in sims don't really count towards this. So if you wanted to spitroast Nat in Sara's sim but make her keep her hands to herself in the real world, that will be an option. I don't know why you would choose that option, but I'm not going to tell you how to have a good time.

The MC is very much going to be the star of the show. There have been a few scenes where girls were getting freaky without the MC present but the purpose of those scenes was to introduce characters and provide some context to the plot. I just figured if I was going to make the player sit through a conversation like that I might as well let them see some kinky sex stuff. This new update (0.3) wraps up Act 1 so I'm pretty much done setting the stage, which means I won't need to do a lot of cutaways* like those (there will still be some, more so in the next few updates than the later parts of the game) and the ones I do will be more focused on just specific plot points rather than establishing characterization or existing sexual relationships. There will still be some instances where girls are getting it on with girls without the MC but it's mostly going to be background stuff or the prelude to the MC joining in. More so once you start fucking everyone. There's still going to be a little build-up before I let the player go completely wild but only a little. I don't intend for this to be a forever game that's in development for 5 years. And since the nature of the whole corruption aspect isn't something the player is doing to the girls, it's more of a how-will-you-react, I won't have any real narrative reason to stop things from escalating. These are all adult women. Handjobs are for virgins and strip clubs, if she's willing to go down on you she almost certainly wants to fuck.

Random side note, I love my supporters so much. Obviously, I would lie and say I do even if I didn't, but I just ran a poll to pick the theme for the next set of bonus renders (they already picked Kelli as the character) and the options were -

Cowgirl
Dominant Kelli
Fantasy Sim Kelli
Girlcow

Now I did not offer any amplifying information or sample images. Absolutely nobody asked for clarification. Girlcow won with 2/3rds of the votes.

I think they're going to love it.

*I almost didn't include any of these in the game. At first, I was going to limit the perspective entirely to the MC but I figured with the way some of the things played out it would kind of come across as me just throwing random shit at the player for the sake of surprise, or without any actual planning with regards to the story. Stay tuned for the next update for a surprise visit from the MC's aunt!
Gotta say even though I would pick the threesome option the fact that Mol would still do it kind of stings cause I thought there was more loyalty there and she would follow our wishes more. Kinda selfish of me but it's a game. I feel like I should be allowed to be selfish. Not a complaint just my thoughts on it.

You know, I did get that feeling of Sara being the type to go too far if you give her leeway. So good job on portraying that with her character. Thats honestly why I worry going down her route cause I don't want her going too far and not being able to do anything about it.

So I'd like it if we could have the option of having her on a tight leash if we want. To be able to put her in her place and show her why we're in charge. With her type of character it just tends to be a turn off when they can do whatever they want to affect us and we're forced to just let it go as it sometimes goes. So being able to reign her in or punish her if she steps out of line would be nice. Maybe orgasm denial or forcing her to only be allowed to watch as we fuck someone else. Stuff like that. I just don't want to have to dislike her and not enjoy the stuff with her.

Honestly I thought I'd have this problem with Ness, but surprisingly I feel like she would reign herself in and not go too far if she likes us. Like if we told her not to fuck with our girls she would back off. I just get that feeling despite her personality.

It might also be the fact that I actually prefer 1 on 1's over threesomes and orgies. Feels more intimate to me.

Note: I agree on that hanjob remark. Whenever I see a sex scene is added and it's just a handjob I get so disappointed. Honestly barely counts as foreplay in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buletti and DigiDec

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
One of the things I talked about over on Discord is that part of Sara's arc is, in addition to just turning into a pervert creep, how she has these conflicting feelings of idolizing and desiring the MC. So, she not only wants to be with him but there's also part of her that almost wants to be him and have everything he has. While I don't intend to go full tomboy with her, and I don't want to overlap too much with Ness, it would work well with her character to adopt a few sort of masculine or androgynous signifiers. Not saying that I'm going to go that direction with her but it's something I'm toying with while trying to settle on her updated look.

Thank you, seriously, I'm a slut for praise so I love hearing from people who've enjoyed the game.

I fully intend to keep things labeled and optional. If at any time in the future (or even with the current content) you feel that I didn't do a good job labeling something, then by all means let me know. It would probably just have been an oversight but regardless I'd go back in and at the very least reconsider how I handled something.

However!

Broadly speaking the MC (and in turn the player) will not be in control over how the women behave. So, while you won't really have to worry about anyone fucking your girls without your permission, the girls might be into some stuff that you are not into and there may not be an alternative scene for every hypothetical sex act. The reasons for this are that I'm a sadistic jerk who wants to make players suffer (joke), I don't want to have to create 30 alternates for every sex scene, and confronting/reconciling/rejecting sexual fantasies/taboos/deviancy is sort of a theme in this game.

I don't have the specifics yet but I can 99% guarantee that there will be at least 1 double mommy scene somewhere in the future. Now it might be a little too early to start previewing 0.4 since 0.3 hasn't gone public yet but I can share a couple of the bonus renders I just did (at least a couple from the ones my free subscribers got)
i hope Sara dont go too masculine since Ness is already in that role. My impression of Sara is just a nymph slut and enjoys getting dominated by MC & dom others. Each LI should be a unique theme, having Sara and Ness overlap is a bit of a waste. Doesn't help also that Ness is not that well like from what i observe. I might be wrong. I for one, don't like Ness as an LIs. So if there is two Ness type of LIs, i will just skip it.

Well, my suggestion is to not go overboard with these changes as you need the wider audience. Usually those who is very loud are the minority with niche kinks. Also give us the skip button if you're going with the cow lady render. A bit too extreme for my taste. While maybe some will enjoy it, just give us normie some way to skip some of the more extreme stuff is gd enough,

Last edited:
Reactions: DigiDec

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Gotta say even though I would pick the threesome option the fact that Mol would still do it kind of stings cause I thought there was more loyalty there and she would follow our wishes more. Kinda selfish of me but it's a game. I feel like I should be allowed to be selfish. Not a complaint just my thoughts on it.

You know, I did get that feeling of Sara being the type to go too far if you give her leeway. So good job on portraying that with her character. Thats honestly why I worry going down her route cause I don't want her going too far and not being able to do anything about it.

So I'd like it if we could have the option of having her on a tight leash if we want. To be able to put her in her place and show her why we're in charge. With her type of character it just tends to be a turn off when they can do whatever they want to affect us and we're forced to just let it go as it sometimes goes. So being able to reign her in or punish her if she steps out of line would be nice. Maybe orgasm denial or forcing her to only be allowed to watch as we fuck someone else. Stuff like that. I just don't want to have to dislike her and not enjoy the stuff with her.

Honestly I thought I'd have this problem with Ness, but surprisingly I feel like she would reign herself in and not go too far if she likes us. Like if we told her not to fuck with our girls she would back off. I just get that feeling despite her personality.

It might also be the fact that I actually prefer 1 on 1's over threesomes and orgies. Feels more intimate to me.

Note: I agree on that hanjob remark. Whenever I see a sex scene is added and it's just a handjob I get so disappointed. Honestly barely counts as foreplay in my opinion.
Really, the major reason why the aforementioned potential threesome would turn into an implied lesbian sex scene if the MC declined would be that we're getting into the territory of me trying to keep alternate outcomes manageable. Since I would want to track the outcome of that decision I'd try to keep the options limited somewhat and if the MC is in a sexual relationship with both Mol and Sara I wouldn't want to worry about also accounting for a dynamic where they're forbidden from playing with each other when he's not around.

And yes, there will probably be some scenes where the MC punishes Sara for going/trying to go too far with other girls. That might even end up being how they initially cross the line, MC catches her trying to get handsy with Nat, MC pins her/corners her against the wall, Sara provokes him, hand on throat, "Harder, Daddy", pants off, lines crossed. Most of the time it would probably end with light scolding and eye-rolling though, since she'll be persistent and probably doing it sometimes just to get a rise out of the MC.

Ness is definitely going to be a lot more of a laidback bro type. She'd be bummed out, and feel that MC is being selfish if he doesn't share but she'd respect his preference.

We might be getting a little too into the weeds over hypotheticals though so take all this with a grain of salt. The specific outcomes will come down to how the scenes are set up and while I'll be trying to give the player a reasonable amount of control over what type of content they're exposed to, I'll also be accounting for the NPCs personalities and relationship dynamics. Stella for example will probably be open to an occasional threesome but won't really be interested in messing around with anyone else independently.

i hope Sara dont go too masculine since Ness is already in that role. My impression of Sara is just a nymph slut and enjoys getting dominated by MC & dom others. Each LI should be a unique theme, having Sara and Ness overlap is a bit of a waste. Doesn't help also that Ness is not that well like from what i observe. I might be wrong. I for one, don't like Ness as an LIs. So if there is two Ness type of LIs, i will just skip it.

Well, my suggestion is to not go overboard with these changes as you need the wider audience. Usually those who is very loud are the minority with niche kinks. Also give us the skip button if you're going with the cow lady render. A bit too extreme for my taste. While maybe some will enjoy it, just give us normie some way to skip some of the more extreme stuff is gd enough,
Once I get Mol, Sara, and Nat narrowed down to 2-3 options I'll run some polls on SubStar to make the final choice. Since there will also be sim versions of them as an option for more niche looks I will, broadly speaking, err towards more conventional tastes. Sara's hairstyle options are going to be a little bit more determined by what I decide on for the rest of her look. So, if I go with a more masculine hairstyle as an option it would be with an overall more feminine look. Like you said, Ness already has the tomboy thing and while a little overlap is okay I want to keep the main girls somewhat distinct.

The cow lady render is a joke, it's just for bonus renders anyways - not part of the game.

It's taking forever to upload to the mirror sites so I can't update the links in this thread yet but there is a public link for 0.3 on my SubStar now...

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ItsJustAGame-0.3.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blackhearts

enzo ferrari

Feb 24, 2024

So MC gets lesbian cucked or Is a walking dildo. Noted and ignored

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes