Find your way in prison...​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-13
Release Date: 2022-04-12
Developer: Elf3d -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -

104.png 57.png 18.png 68.png 24.png 46.png 38.png 55.png

Last edited:

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Worst fucking post ever, dodgy tags multiple bbc's in the screens with the only description being super vague even though it is male protag??? What the fuck is this even about? Am I one of the bbc's? Am I another prisoner, the warden, a guard? With multi cocks involved is this NTR, a free for all, what...

sssg

Jul 13, 2020
Worst fucking post ever, dodgy tags multiple bbc's in the screens with the only description being super vague even though it is male protag??? What the fuck is this even about? Am I one of the bbc's? Am I another prisoner, the warden, a guard? With multi cocks involved is this NTR, a free for all, what...
your one of the prisoner how did you not know that?did you even play the game?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Just looked at the patreon. And I did laugh so hard, I've fallen to the ground. I mean is this dude for real? 3 Tiers, lowest for 4,5€, middle tier for 77€ and the highest tier is 431,5€ per month!! What did this guy smoke? I want something of that. This will fall into the vortex of the void and will go nowhere like this. And considering we only know that we're a prisoner with a bbc, nobody sane will bother with this...

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Just looked at the patreon. And I did laugh so hard, I've fallen to the ground. I mean is this dude for real? 3 Tiers, lowest for 4,5€, middle tier for 77€ and the highest tier is 431,5€ per month!! What did this guy smoke? I want something of that. This will fall into the vortex of the void and will go nowhere like this. And considering we only know that we're a prisoner with a bbc, nobody sane will bother with this...
it gets worse. the engrish on the most recent post is horrible. there's enough text to determine a few things but yeah, it doesnt look good.

Reactions: joehoe

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
your one of the prisoner how did you not know that?did you even play the game?
Didn't play, i know enough of the story's about sex in prison! I'm not going there, i'm innocent! But everybody can decide for himself ofcourse. (don't drop the soap!) And ofcourse Goodluck to the dev. ;)

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Well...I tried it and welp, its either a meme game or a rather small fap oriented game with a specific narrated content. Its very short too. 2-3 min total.
You are "Booker" Name not changeable, and you play as a black guy. So if its for people who cant immerse themself because of that like me you should stop because its gets weirder.

There is no story in the game. You just arrive at the prision and make friends with your other black fellows, aka "Brute"...within one sentence...one... :rolleyes:
MC calls the other caucasian inmates "white boys" while calling others blacks "Homies". :KEK:
And the focus is clear, you blackmail the other caucasian inmates to fuck their Wife/Daughters through "Power" or "Money".

So yeah, definitive to my game I want to play or support but if you are specific looking for that, then you should check it out because all the chicks in game are fucking hot.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Yo what the fuck, I just clicked the Patreon link to see for myself and it actually insane.
In USD, it's $5, $89, and fuckin $500 on tier 3. But the true hilarity is that the tier 3 give you
10 PAGES OF COMIC AS NFT!

large.jpg

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote