• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

It's time to pick the best story teller.... (2 votes per user)

who's the best story teller ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
its not fair man they all are my favorite story telling developers every single one of them is unique in their own way.

This is like puting all genres like Horror, comedy, thriller etc,, under one vote and saying with one is the best film creator.. all of them build different type games so their story telling will all be different so you cant really make though vote.. At least for me.:cry:

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I keep coming back to this thread, always thinking "Yeah, now I'm going to finally vote", then I read the names and think "oh ffs I can't vote, it wouldn't be fair!" lol.
I haven't played all of the games from all the dev's mentoned here and I missed several updates for most of the games I played, but I still wanted to say that all of you guys and gals do an incredible job, so keep it up (y)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Poll closed but i'd like to add my honorable mention to a pair of devs i don't see on the poll list

Runey and Perverteer. So far while they're games aren't as story heavy i've had an easier job as a player coming back to those stories and being able to just continue where i left off without missing a beat. Creating something that memorable is a hard feat for any writer and while i've played some of the games by devs in the poll these two stand out to me.