mmm1374

Jul 11, 2023
I figured as much. Let people who don't mind an MTL be able to play it. And maybe somebody who likes the game, will manual translate it after seeing how fucked the MTL is ;)

Its like No translation or MTL..
What engine does this game use how can i play it on my android device

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Why does she keep calling him 'tree'?

The translator has obviously not even played through the game, even once. He/she/mom/we/I are mixed up frequently.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Why does she keep calling him 'tree'?

The translator has obviously not even played through the game, even once. He/she/mom/we/I are mixed up frequently.
1717461450288.png Why yes, I'm sure the COMPUTER wouldn't know better. Much like a person wouldn't, that doesn't use their eyes.

georgekarav04

May 30, 2024
Do you guys know any similar eroges, but with cuckolding included? I liked this one in which the mother cuckolds her son, but you have a way to get your revenge.
1717461966565.png

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Yeah, no shit it is MTL. But usually someone actually reads over it to make sure it actually makes sense. This bum just left it.
Wow you don't know anything about MTL lol. No, if that was the case it would say MTL (edited)

ExelosTwiser

Nov 19, 2020
I come here hoping there is at least an edited MTL released. No hate, I'm thankful for what I got but it's still a little turn off. I can somewhat understand what the heroine says through her voice line but that isn't the same for the narration, and the MC. I'll make do with just my imagination, and logic :ROFLMAO:

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes