Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Real talk,
What's the difference between these and the musumama games?
Do they do something distinct to warrant the "slight" name change?

VivaLaVida88

Feb 6, 2024
Real talk,
What's the difference between these and the musumama games?
Do they do something distinct to warrant the "slight" name change?
Not many difference indeed, like if an AI was doing the creative work aha! but very simple and efficient

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Was glad to see another ANIM game getting translated then I saw it was MTL... This stuff shouldn't be allowed to be posted on f95, it's so disappointing
Hello usual first world problem complainer anti MTL person,

This is under uploading rules:
1709071274149.png
So in other words, it's either MTL in some fashion (reg mtl, or A.I. in some fashion), an actual translation (believe it or not we all want this, but can't have something that isn't there), or no upload at all.

Grand Duke

Jun 11, 2021
Was glad to see another ANIM game getting translated then I saw it was MTL... This stuff shouldn't be allowed to be posted on f95, it's so disappointing
You should be glad that games like these are getting machine translated while high quality ones are getting human translations. MT is completely fine for ANIM games.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Itsumama-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Are we sure the virus detection is incorrect on this?
Nope. And that's why I am not downloading this title. Played plenty of cracked games from this site that had no warning in them. That cracks automatically create a false positive is bullshit, and if they even get recognized as trojan that's able to remote control system from the far, that's even another whole story.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
What DRM-cracked games do you played?
I don't remember the exact names since I've played far over 100 games from this site, many with japanese names,
but they often had "cracked" in their folder name.

Of all games I downloaded from here, I had like 5 or 6 titles with virus warnings in total. Everything else was fine.

Edit: I still have the ItsuMama_2.zip in my download folder, just scanned it with Windows Defender: 0 threats found.
I assume ItsuMama 2 is cracked just like this, but there's no virus in it. Doesn't speak for a false positive..

Last edited:

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
I don't remember the exact names since I've played far over 100 games from this site, many with japanese names,
but they often had "cracked" in their folder name.

Of all games I downloaded from here, I had like 5 or 6 titles with virus warnings in total. Everything else was fine.
I can tell, that pretty much every drm-cracked game will be spotted by antimalware as malicious. It seems to me that you simply did not even have any of them.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I can tell, that pretty much every drm-cracked game will be spotted by antimalware as malicious.
See my edit:

Edit: I still have the ItsuMama_2.zip in my download folder, just scanned it with Windows Defender: 0 threats found.
I assume ItsuMama 2 is cracked just like this, but there's no virus in it. Doesn't speak for a false positive..
I also played 3 and didn't get a warning there either.

It's suspicious that only your uploads of this series spit out virus warnings.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
It's suspicious that only your uploads of this series spit out virus warnings.
First of all, that was requested and I'm only closed that requests.
Second of all, I scanned Itsumama 2 and guess what.
You played the game with "trojan", lol

And here is this game for comparison.
Now draw conclusions.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes