Seeking I've played EVERY game with bimbofication in it, change my mind

Dec 30, 2018
As the title says, I feel like I've played every bimbo/bimbofication game under the sun. I very rarely find anything I haven't played before, and I want to see if anyone knows any games that I might not have seen before.

I'm even counting games that don't really focus on bimbos but have some bimbofication content, like Trials in Tainted Space or Summertime Saga.

If anyone can show me some games that I've had no idea about before now, I'll be thoroughly impressed, let me see what you've got :)

Reactions: Dzibel1

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Do you only count games with the "iconic" bimbo look, (blonde, big fake boobs & lips, high heels, wears a lot of pink) or are you more permissive? If the latter, could you name some examples?

Reactions: voodoo22

alex02i4x4

Mar 1, 2019
Can you make a list of games you played and your thoughts about them (liked or not and why). I'm just in search for something good.

Dec 30, 2018
Do you only count games with the "iconic" bimbo look, (blonde, big fake boobs & lips, high heels, wears a lot of pink) or are you more permissive? If the latter, could you name some examples?
some of both I guess? The "Iconic" Look is what I think of first but there are plenty I've also played that vary. One that has interested me lately is Moniker Smith's Bloodlines, which has different girls transform into vampires with bimbo-like personalities and body types. Despite the fact they also have pale skin and dark hair.

Dec 30, 2018
(The list as it stands is only scratching the surface of what will be added later, just a few that I was able to remember off the top of my head right now.)
Here's a list of every game I can think of relating to bimbos/bimbofication that I've played. I will continue to update it when I have time/remember other games. Remember, any score I give the games is how much I enjoyed them, so a very long masterfully crafter game might have the same rating as a quick 5 minute game that happened to scratch that itch for me:

Accidental Woman
HTML game with a fair bit of content. Starts off with gender bender into a female and then you go from there, not many pictures. Kinda cluttered. 4/10

Adventure High A flash game that used to be continuously worked on until flash shut down. You get to transform basically anyone around you while also leveling up your party like in an rpg. 7/10

Airhead Academy A bit of an older game being rebooted with new life. You get to bimbofy human versions of MLP characters, though there's not much right now, it's looking like more content is coming. And what's already there is good. 6/10

Bimbo Cube A quick little escape room html game where you try to escape a room before turning into a bimbo. The transformation is okay but the countdown timer is too fast. Can be found on TFGamessite 4/10

Bimbo Holdem Poker Poker, but you also bet your IQ away as well as money, the losers get bimbofied and the winner gains more intelligence. Has replayability. Uses Kisekae. Can be found on BlushingDefeat. 8/10

Bimbo House HTML game where you're a contestant on a reality show where your goal is to bimbofy the other contestants before they can bimbofy you. 7/10

Bimbo Island HTML game where you're a contestant on a game show. You're transformed into a girl/bimbo (depending on your choices) and have to resist acting slutty to win. short but sweet. Can be found on TFGamessite. 7/10

BMO TV A Unity game similar to Bimbo House in concept, just with a much nicer presentation. 8/10

Body Thief A very old quick game on RAGS. You get drunk and swap bodies with a bimbo and have to switch back before your mind is changed to match the body. Can be found on TFGamessite. 7/10

Candy's Legacy Play as a young woman as she is very slowly corrupted into a bimbo through hypnosis/medical procedures. VERY grindy and not worth sitting through. 3/10

Choker Change Well made HTML game, your friend who was bimbofied by a collar, puts one of those same collars on you, and you go through the journey of it transforming you. 7/10

Choose Your Own Zelda A choose your own adventure story featuring Link from the Legend Of Zelda series. It is here because it has one bimbo path. Available on TFGamessite or Deviantart. The Deviantart version is up to date though. 5/10

Debt/Rising Debt this is a game that was finished, then picked up by someone else to add even more content to it. You play as someone in debt, and loan sharks are trying to whore you out until you pay them off, you can bimbofy yourself to get more money. 8/10

(I have a list written down with a TON more but can't add a tiny review and link to them all in one sitting, so leaving it at this for now.)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'd recommend one of fav games despite them not really having the usual bimbo look. You can see the results in the OP. Over-the-top visual sluttification is uncommon for trainers, but I dunno if it qualifies since I don't think there's any intelligence drop or breast enhancement.

A few games that have bimbofication as side-content:

Lab Rats 2
Take Over
SuperPowered

And one where it's a central theme:

Deviant Discoveries

Reactions: trau de
Dec 30, 2018
I'd recommend one of fav games despite them not really having the usual bimbo look. You can see the results in the OP. Over-the-top visual sluttification is uncommon for trainers, but I dunno if it qualifies since I don't think there's any intelligence drop or breast enhancement.

Lab Rats 2
Take Over
SuperPowered

Deviant Discoveries
That first one I actually don't think I've tried, I'll check it out when I have time, looks interesting. Take Over is already on my list I haven't added here yet, and I hadn't added lab rats 1 or 2, superpowered or deviant discoveries to the list yet even though I've played them, thanks for the contribution! :)

May 4, 2019

Lab Rats 2
Take Over
SuperPowered

Deviant Discoveries
What kind of bimbofication in superpowered ? Like breast expansion?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
What kind of bimbofication in superpowered ? Like breast expansion?
It's been years since I played it and my memory of it is really hazy. I thought you could give any of the girls a bimbo personality through mind-control, but that may not be accurate, I might have been conflating it with Lab Rats. This post I found might clarify.