pbam

May 22, 2018
Dear God, I really hope the favor gain and control gain for the globex jobs get a buff, in fact, everything needs an adjustment. I get that you're not supposed to unlock everything so soon, and you have to follow the dates of the scripted events, but the grinding in this game is close to korean mmo tier. Getting only ONE favor for miss manners for every job completion and only FIVE control for alice for each critical success is an absolute pain. I don't believe that those variables were added to the radioactive mod, so you have to manually grind at least FORTY DAYS for an interaction with ms.Manners that currently doesn't even have content or at least 20 critical successes if you want scenes with Alice which takes at least half or more of your hard-earned control points if you decide to use them. What is even the purpose of making that currently unimportant section so grindy? What in the ever living F*** made them decide that this was fine? /end rant

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Dear God, I really hope the favor gain and control gain for the globex jobs get a buff, in fact, everything needs an adjustment. I get that you're not supposed to unlock everything so soon, and you have to follow the dates of the scripted events, but the grinding in this game is close to korean mmo tier. Getting only ONE favor for miss manners for every job completion and only FIVE control for alice for each critical success is an absolute pain. I don't believe that those variables were added to the radioactive mod, so you have to manually grind at least FORTY DAYS for an interaction with ms.Manners that currently doesn't even have content or at least 20 critical successes if you want scenes with Alice which takes at least half or more of your hard-earned control points if you decide to use them. What is even the purpose of making that currently unimportant section so grindy? What in the ever living F*** made them decide that this was fine? /end rant
You can get 2 favor with MM. Just don't fuck with Alice's mind. Simply say thanks. It still sucks balls though.

SMD

Jan 13, 2018
Ok, so I was happily playing along and got the multiple missions all dropped on me without start triggers(Kelly's ran fine). Can someone give me the variables needed to reset the missions so I can load them via file editing or console? All of my saves have "completed" or the step I'm on and the older ones have nothing :(

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
While using the search function here, if the game has ntr, cheating, sharing etc ...
Found out that it has but ONLY if you use your powers to push/influence the girls into it !

If that is the case, then why are there so many comments complaining about the girls fucking others ?
Just dont use your powers on them and dont whore them out ?

Now its another thing if the "transformation tag" is for turning the girls into bimbos, and by doing so they start to fuck others.
That would be fucked up if the transformation are locked behind whoring out the female characters :(

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
While using the search function here, if the game has ntr, cheating, sharing etc ...
Found out that it has but ONLY if you use your powers to push/influence the girls into it !

If that is the case, then why are there so many comments complaining about the girls fucking others ?

Now its another thing if the "transformation tag" is for turning the girls into bimbos, and by doing so they start to fuck others.
That would be fucked up if the transformation are locked behind whoring out the female characters :(
Transformation refers to Billy turning himself into a female for short periods. It's based on a specific purchase of polymorphism.

Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Transformation refers to Billy turning himself into a female for short periods. It's based on a specific purchase of polymorphism.
Ahh I see this is where the futa tag comes to play lol

But its true right ? If you dont use your powers on the girls to whore them out, they wont fuck others ?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

But its true right ? If you dont use your powers on the girls to whore them out, they wont fuck others ?
I'f you're "whoring them out," it's with your consent, so it's not NTR.

The thing is, there is a faction that gets upset if "NTR-like" (and that's a rather broad category) scenes are even possible in a game, even if they are optional.

"A male character's clothed penis was within two feet of my LI! NTR!" "A male character put his hand on my LI's shoulder! NTR!"

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019

You can get them to the point where they act out without using powers. It's just really tough to increase Corruption / destroy Willpower enough.

You don't need to whore them out though. Once Corruption gets past a relatively low threshold, (mid-30s I think, I haven't looked in code) there is a chance they will seek out sexual activity. You can catch the principal partaking in her office. If you have the uni-sex bathroom, the female students have an outlet too.

Driving them insane with nymphomania will also tend to trigger them seeking sexual activity, go figure.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
You can get them to the point where they act out without using powers. It's just really tough to increase Corruption / destroy Willpower enough.

You don't need to whore them out though. Once Corruption gets past a relatively low threshold, (mid-30s I think, I haven't looked in code) there is a chance they will seek out sexual activity. You can catch the principal partaking in her office. If you have the uni-sex bathroom, the female students have an outlet too.

Driving them insane with nymphomania will also tend to trigger them seeking sexual activity, go figure.
I se, so we should avoid increasing their corruption so they dont go out and seek to fuck others

Is there a power or something to prevent them from fucking others ? So we can corrupt them all we want but they dont go see sexual activities fromo thers, just the MC

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I se, so we should avoid increasing their corruption so they dont go out and seek to fuck others

Is there a power or something to prevent them from fucking others ? So we can corrupt them all we want but they dont go see sexual activities fromo thers, just the MC
Or reduce Corruption once you've achieved the effect you wanted. You need to increase Corruption to the 40s to open the sexual fetish, for example.

Also, don't open the uni-sex bathrooms if you don't want to see the vignettes with the students. Without that, you can only get vignettes showing with the principal, SuLynn, and Alice (for sane characters anyway).

Probably want to avoid Kelly's fetish (anonymous sex) since there are others involved. Depending on what you don't ilke, Terri's (incest), and Nikki's (young girls) are also best avoided.

There is a mindcraft suppression "Wild Oats" that enforces Billy-only activity. It requires rank 3 mind control to implant.

Jan 1, 2018

There are several powers, traits and conditions that effect this behavior.

Corruption is a general sluttiness trait for girls, it makes them open to fucking randoms if there are unisex toilets... but it also makes them open to exploring their personal fetishes.
Note, corruption means their phone portraits will have them fucking other people, or groups.

Inhibition is how reserved they are with clothing. Low inhibition will wear very revealing clothing and will be more and more naked in their phone portraits.

In addition to the traits there is mental illness. They can be nymphomaniacs so they will probably be sleeping with you, but quite likely others as well depending on the girl.

Obsession means they will be sleeping with you (and possibly your family).

The bimbo analogue in this game is a mind control state you can deliberately put girls into called sexbot. They will have heaps more money, but they will be randomly fucking people for money and hand you the cash.

In addition there's a mind control suppression you can put on girls called wild oats where they only want to sleep with you, so you won't walk into them being gang banged if they have a high corruption.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Or reduce Corruption once you've achieved the effect you wanted. You need to increase Corruption to the 40s to open the sexual fetish, for example.

Also, don't open the uni-sex bathrooms if you don't want to see the vignettes with the students. Without that, you can only get vignettes showing with the principal, SuLynn, and Alice (for sane characters anyway).

Probably want to avoid Kelly's fetish (anonymous sex) since there are others involved. Depending on what you don't ilke, Terri's (incest), and Nikki's (young girls) are also best avoided.

There is a mindcraft suppression "Wild Oats" that enforces Billy-only activity. It requires rank 3 mind control to implant.
There are several powers, traits and conditions that effect this behavior.

Corruption is a general sluttiness trait for girls, it makes them open to fucking randoms if there are unisex toilets... but it also makes them open to exploring their personal fetishes.
Note, corruption means their phone portraits will have them fucking other people, or groups.

Inhibition is how reserved they are with clothing. Low inhibition will wear very revealing clothing and will be more and more naked in their phone portraits.

In addition to the traits there is mental illness. They can be nymphomaniacs so they will probably be sleeping with you, but quite likely others as well depending on the girl.

Obsession means they will be sleeping with you (and possibly your family).

The bimbo analogue in this game is a mind control state you can deliberately put girls into called sexbot. They will have heaps more money, but they will be randomly fucking people for money and hand you the cash.

In addition there's a mind control suppression you can put on girls called wild oats where they only want to sleep with you, so you won't walk into them being gang banged if they have a high corruption.
Thanks for the info.

Its good that there is the option for this Wild Oats to prevent them from sleep with others.
But how does the Wild Oats Billy-only activity work ? Since there is Kelly's fetish (anonymous sex) for example. If we implant the Wild Oats on her, does this remove her fetish for anonymous sex ?
Or if the girls have the nympho mental illness, but also have Wild Oats ? Do they sleep with others, or only with MC ?

But the question is, if we have acess to this ability early in the game, so we use is ASAP on them, to prevent any scenes with others ?
Or
DO we get this wild oats later in the game, and we cant prevent the girls fucking others early in the game ?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Thanks for the info.

Its good that there is the option for this Wild Oats to prevent them from sleep with others.
But how does the Wild Oats Billy-only activity work ? Since there is Kelly's fetish (anonymous sex) for example. If we implant the Wild Oats on her, does this remove her fetish for anonymous sex ?
Or if the girls have the nympho mental illness, but also have Wild Oats ? Do they sleep with others, or only with MC ?

But the question is, if we have acess to this ability early in the game, so we use is ASAP on them, to prevent any scenes with others ?
Or
DO we get this wild oats later in the game, and we cant prevent the girls fucking others early in the game ?
The details of Wild Oats are beyond me as I don't use the effect. I expect that since fetish sex happens at Billy instigation, it doesn't interfere with that.

As for when you have access to the ability, the game is a sandbox so that's up to each individual player. I tend to get the ability much more quickly than I unlock the vignettes because I prioritize Mind Control higher than opening the uni-sex bathrooms.

Jan 1, 2018
Thanks for the info.

Or
Wild Oats Supression just prevents the random groups sex encounters, not ones you deliberately trigger like Kelly's fetish scenes.

As to where in the game you get things, that's really up to you. You start with basically no abilities or powers, but if you want to re-write personalities you need Mind Control.

To be honest, even raising Corruption without deliberately using powers is a lot of work.

Karb

Apr 15, 2018
This was one of the first H games I got into on this website and it is my favourite to date. I love it so much, the girls, the H scenes, the gameplay and amount of options available. I really hope this game doesn't lose steam and Night City keep this game going. It has so much more potential and I love the story but also the freedom to explore each girls routes. Imagine in a few years this game has 3d open world gameplay and fully animated scenes. The potential is endless. Even if the game stays in the current point and click style, I'll love it still. Bravo Night City, bravo.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes