FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
It's less a walkthrough and more a strategy guide. The first bit is mostly trying to explain the base game mechanics. After the first month or so, I provide basic guidance on how to mechanically grow Billy in a way that minimizes constraints on play / speeds his overall growth.

Let me know if anything is unclear or confusing. I'm happy to try to clarify my thoughts.

The game is a real sandbox. There are a couple of goals (graduate from school, become superpowered) that are dependent on other things happening (acquire grades, cash and influence with different factions). There aren't routes, really.

There are two main "routes": be selfish and mischievous (low alignment) or be a "good guy" (high alignment). Swapping between the two is possible but adjusting alignment is tedious. Low alignment gains access to pranks and practical jokes at school mostly and can use the negative interactions. High alignment gains access to special school clique missions. Alignment also affects some interactions with other characters. It's more a expression of play style preference.
How does one fail to get Tamara scene that progresses the school club? I keep trying to g and meet requirements but the scene just goes on normally or repeat things I've already seen. I used radioactive mod btw.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How does one fail to get Tamara scene that progresses the school club? I keep trying to g and meet requirements but the scene just goes on normally or repeat things I've already seen. I used radioactive mod btw.
Depends on the scene you're stuck on, really. I'll assume you're talking about tutoring Tamara.

First, you can lock it out completely if you follow her downtown after school. Don't do that. You can tell it's over if she is acting cold during your tutoring sessions. There is no recovery mechanism in-game.

The tutoring itself takes more than a few interactions. Each time you tutor her, she gains some small amount of Favor (1 if you didn't confess to being an informant during your introduction to the group, your Natural Mental [typically 1-3 but can go as high as 5 from Initiative HIIT training] otherwise).

Once her Favor exceeds 40, further tutorials have her Love increase by the same amount (and a Talent check [Leadership I think] to increase Lust at the same time). So, if your Natural Mental is as high as 3, that's 25 sessions -- 14 tutor sessions to increase Favor followed by 9 more to increase Love. If you're getting 1 each time, that's 65 tutoring sessions.

Once her Love exceeds 25 and you tutor her on Monday she'll offer to hang with you after school and the situation will progress. Stay in school the whole day and meet her after class. This section of the mission is brittle.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes