FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
It's less a walkthrough and more a strategy guide. The first bit is mostly trying to explain the base game mechanics. After the first month or so, I provide basic guidance on how to mechanically grow Billy in a way that minimizes constraints on play / speeds his overall growth.

Let me know if anything is unclear or confusing. I'm happy to try to clarify my thoughts.

The game is a real sandbox. There are a couple of goals (graduate from school, become superpowered) that are dependent on other things happening (acquire grades, cash and influence with different factions). There aren't routes, really.

There are two main "routes": be selfish and mischievous (low alignment) or be a "good guy" (high alignment). Swapping between the two is possible but adjusting alignment is tedious. Low alignment gains access to pranks and practical jokes at school mostly and can use the negative interactions. High alignment gains access to special school clique missions. Alignment also affects some interactions with other characters. It's more a expression of play style preference.
How does one fail to get Tamara scene that progresses the school club? I keep trying to g and meet requirements but the scene just goes on normally or repeat things I've already seen. I used radioactive mod btw.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How does one fail to get Tamara scene that progresses the school club? I keep trying to g and meet requirements but the scene just goes on normally or repeat things I've already seen. I used radioactive mod btw.
Depends on the scene you're stuck on, really. I'll assume you're talking about tutoring Tamara.

First, you can lock it out completely if you follow her downtown after school. Don't do that. You can tell it's over if she is acting cold during your tutoring sessions. There is no recovery mechanism in-game.

The tutoring itself takes more than a few interactions. Each time you tutor her, she gains some small amount of Favor (1 if you didn't confess to being an informant during your introduction to the group, your Natural Mental [typically 1-3 but can go as high as 5 from Initiative HIIT training] otherwise).

Once her Favor exceeds 40, further tutorials have her Love increase by the same amount (and a Talent check [Leadership I think] to increase Lust at the same time). So, if your Natural Mental is as high as 3, that's 25 sessions -- 14 tutor sessions to increase Favor followed by 9 more to increase Love. If you're getting 1 each time, that's 65 tutoring sessions.

Once her Love exceeds 25 and you tutor her on Monday she'll offer to hang with you after school and the situation will progress. Stay in school the whole day and meet her after class. This section of the mission is brittle.

|BMN|

Formerly 'Tatrnum89'
Dec 26, 2022
COMPLETE GUIDE TO CONSOLE IN SUPERPOWERED
From the people, by the people, for the people.

IMPORTANT!
To activate console in game press Shift+O, or Shift + A and choose console. If you're not in browser but on downloaded version look for a guide to unlock console.
Most commands, 99% of them, use a system of "CharacterShortName.command=True/False/number"
Example: m.willpower=0
Where M is "mom"

General recommendations:
At the start of the game or if you don't have it unlocked yet, use the command "player.power_XRY=3", this will give you X-RaY power on 3/3 lvl, which gives you full stats about any character you have a phone number of. To get character's phone number use "character.favor=100", then ask for small favor and ask for phone number.

Values:
Every character has many, many values. Some of them are:
Willpower -affects how passionate the character will be on having sex with you and how much of a robot it will be when you have any control over it(0 willpower with some control usually puts character to "brainwashed" state which limits your interaction with them).
Favor - used to ask for anything, better always to keep at 100. No benefits when low.
Fear - limits most interactions with character when low, but opens 3 new fear interactions and allows for fast gain of control. Thought since you use console, just add control instead of fear.
Anger - not usefull, keep low.
Love - used for most physical stuff, better keep topped off.
Lust - same as love but if topped off and family member has no willpower they'll fck you over and over with same scene usually.
Suspicion - keep low or you might get investigated(later).
Inhibition - the less inhibition the character has, the more "open-minded" they are(dressing more sexy and all that). Better try getting down slowly while having characters phone number, this way you can see different pics.
Corruption - same as Inhihition but vice versa, the more you have the better. Also unlocks phone pics. If done before inhibition, phone pics will be different than after. Experiment with those 2 values and phone.
Control - used for reprogramming, some forced actions, etc. etc. If is high with low willpower will result in brainwashed state, as said before.

Commands!
From my LONG play time with console I found lots of usefull commands, but best of them is "dir(charactername)", WARNING, USE COMMAND "long" first, this will open dir fully instead of partially. Exmpl: "dir(m)". This command writes down all values a character has, such as all mentioned before, but also "outfit", states, too young, too old etc.
Usefull ones include:
"Char.is_too_young=False" on Chelsea, Sister and Samantha. Makes them fuckable(I think, might also not and you might need to get Sympathic Link power to be able to fuck em).
"Char.outfit" - shows you the outfit char has currently, they usually are same named for all characters. To change, type "char.outfit='nude'(/wild/work1/work2/home)"/something else, those are all I found.
"Char.pose" same as outfit but for pose. What I found are "char.pose='neutral'(/brainwashed/bimbo/horny/love", you might find some more.
"Char.taboo" - for family members for THEM to want to interact with you physically. You still need to have Mind Control power for You to want to be physical with them. Sometimes randomly dissapears, so I would recommend checking "She is related to you" vs "She is related to you, not that it matters anymore". If 1st, just write "Char.taboo=False".
"Char.nymphomaniac/psylocked/volatile/obsessive=True" changes character's state, would recommend going with all of them except psylocked mostly, if character annoys you, turn off "obsessive".
"Char.reprogram"- reprogramming character without using Control. What I found to work is "char.reprogram='Personal Assistant/Personal Assistant+/Sex Bot/Sex Bot+/Drone".
"Investigation_days_remaining" if you go into variables(Shift A) and see that there's and ongoing investigation towards you, just set it to 10000 days. It can begin if you have lots of suspicion coming from manipulating people with control without brainwave often and from having low willpower in public.
"Player.power/money/energy/willpower/interactions/whatever_else=number" usefull for not skipping days but instead using 1 console command.
"globex/initiative/school.reputation=10000" - just do that.
"Watch Character.stat" - constantly updates you on charts specific Stat. Can be usefull for "watch char.pose/outfit/willpower/love/favor/etc." "Watch long" makes all the stats you wrote longer if there is a need for it. (Has to be used separately from others, don't write "watch long char.stat", just write it down. "Unwatch stat/all" to unwatchable specific Stat or all of em.

That's about whT I found, this comment might be updated as I might've missed smth or will find it later.
All the character's identificators can be found in this thread's different comment, by using common sense(except Larson, it's pl for "Principal Larson"), or by googling. Any questions are welcome, if I will go online in next half year I'll respond to all of em.

pillik

Nov 20, 2017
Somebody posted a prom save before but some of the girls were incomplete. Could I get another one?
Also, can you fuck crossdressing freddy like it says in SP2?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Where is the pegging scene?
Can someone send me walk-through ?
The only pegging scene I recall is with Tamara after you meet Pixie. You need to form the club, progress through the three major missions, and start the Pixie chain.

You only get the scene as a flashback once Billy begins to break through Pixie's mental control.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes