Azureius

Dec 7, 2017
Inhibition and corruption, i think.

You need the corruption stat, for interactions with girls.

But if you unlock the unisex bathroom, it randomly launches scenes based on the girls' corruption, where they fuck other guys. So don't activate the unisex bathroom at the school principal's!

And if you turn a girl into a sexbot too.

I probably forgot some stuff but that's all I can think of.

Reactions: racerz1

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
And for Anne, Sillyrobot, do you know ?
I don't play around with insanities too much. I typically cure Anne rather than trigger her nympho scenes.

From the code, it looks like Billy needs rank 3 enhanced senses and then there's about a 15% chance when getting a normal success at the clerk and lab assistant jobs.

The first 2 scenes come from clerk. The next 2 from lab assistant. Scene 1 and 3 hit if Anne's corruption is less than 50, you get 2 and 4 otherwise.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Yes I have the same information but nothing.
Just to clarify, you are getting normal successes -- not critical successes, correct? It doesn't trigger on a critical success ever.

With a 15% chance, you can reasonably expect a trigger every 7 normal successes. You need to get at least 15 normal successes to have a 90% chance of seeing the scene. Runs of over 30 normal successes without triggering the scene should be rare (<1% of the time), but not unheard of.

Azureius

Dec 7, 2017
Just to clarify, you are getting normal successes -- not critical successes, correct? It doesn't trigger on a critical success ever.

With a 15% chance, you can reasonably expect a trigger every 7 normal successes. You need to get at least 15 normal successes to have a 90% chance of seeing the scene. Runs of over 30 normal successes without triggering the scene should be rare (<1% of the time), but not unheard of.
I checked that they were critical successes since I modified my stats.

Do you know what stats modify profession successes, please?

Reasoning perhaps?

Azureius

Dec 7, 2017
I have a problem with the prom, I can talk, dance with all the girls. I know their fetish, but I can't trigger the scene with Denise, Sandra and Larson in his office.
This scene does not appear in the scene tracker list, yet all the scenes are in green.

Can someone help me please?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I have a problem with the prom, I can talk, dance with all the girls. I know their fetish, but I can't trigger the scene with Denise, Sandra and Larson in his office.
This scene does not appear in the scene tracker list, yet all the scenes are in green.

Can someone help me please?
I'm not sure that scene ever got added. I took a quick look and "The_Girls" is never referenced in the graduation code.

Azureius

Dec 7, 2017
I'm not sure that scene ever got added. I took a quick look and "The_Girls" is never referenced in the graduation code.
Too bad, thanks anyway.
With Danni, have you ever had a bug? Me with "make out" with her, the game displays an error message, then the game stops. It's weird!

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Too bad, thanks anyway.
With Danni, have you ever had a bug? Me with "make out" with her, the game displays an error message, then the game stops. It's weird!
Danni was being actively worked on when the game became 'completed'. The infrastructure around her is brittle. A fair number of missing/misplaced images and some broken interactions.

racerz1

Dec 14, 2021
Hey guys,

just got into the obsessive state and mental ilness shit...

-How do I get rid of mental illness (temporary and permanent???/normal??).

-What is psylocked? and how do i remove it?

-If I have wild oats is this a replacement for the family ties?

-Does having wild oats and high corruption remove scenes with other dude?

Sorry guys lots of question....

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hey guys,

just got into the obsessive state and mental ilness shit...

-How do I get rid of mental illness (temporary and permanent???/normal??).

-What is psylocked? and how do i remove it?

-If I have wild oats is this a replacement for the family ties?

-Does having wild oats and high corruption remove scenes with other dude?

Sorry guys lots of question....
Temporary insanities heal the morning after Willpower hits 100. Permanent is harder to heal -- from memory the simplest approach is using Insanity Aura in Psychosism. If the random result hits the same insanity, the insanity gets downgraded to temporary.

Wild Oats blocks the woman from sexual interactions with people other than Billy. It doesn't force interactions with Billy so, no not a replacement. Wild Oats will block all scenes with others.

No idea about psylocked.

Reactions: racerz1

Ollyergod

Jan 7, 2024
How do you get some of the toiletscens with some of the girls at school?
I have them already on 100 coruptions and as sexbots, and bougt the unisex toilets. But i still cant get the scenes to activate?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How do you get some of the toiletscens with some of the girls at school?
I have them already on 100 coruptions and as sexbots, and bougt the unisex toilets. But i still cant get the scenes to activate?
A few possibilities:

1) The scenes only activate when Billy tries to go to a class and you've been doing other stuff like working.
2) You've started the Pixie chain. Once Billy is told about Pixie, all secondary activities at school cease and never return. This includes Tamara approaching Billy, corruption vignettes such as the bathroom scenes, clique missions, and club missions.
3) You have an active clique or club mission. From memory, they can also pause the vignettes though I may be wrong about this one.
4) Their Inhibition is high. Inhibition dictates how often the women act out. Corruption is how far they'll go.

zafra94

Jul 24, 2020
Do you know if they will continue adding content or if the creator will continue with the other 2 projects? Is this version still unfinished even though it says it is complete?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes