Sothyr

May 26, 2019
The 0.44.04 update seems to have solved all the problems :)
It still has issues with few quests.
Allies quest starts with going directly to Mrs. Jackson without talking to Allie first. At the end no Lunch with nerds (taking no sexual advantage from Allie) and no Nerd influence from Allie and Terri if gossiping.
Chelsea's panties missing seems to work normal, but it is not possible to eat with the jocks during Lunchtime (taking no sexual advantage from Chelsea).
Sandra's quest does not end correctly and I'm not sure, but it looks like it resets (maybe after a while or what ever is the reason). If I enter Larson's office, I get sometimes the scene again,speaking with Mrs. J. about it.
Only Kelly starts normal and ends with Lunch possible with Cheerleaders if not asking for sexual favor at the end of the quest. But it looks like the quests are starting at the same time or before ending the others. Not sure if this should happen.

Shokwawe

Jun 3, 2017
Chelsea's panties missing seems to work normal, but it is not possible to eat with the jocks during Lunchtime (taking no sexual advantage from Chelsea).

FOr me now it imposible to finish affter speakin wiht kelly its dosent offer speak with sandra with reasoning chek up

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
It still has issues with few quests.
Allies quest starts with going directly to Mrs. Jackson without talking to Allie first. At the end no Lunch with nerds (taking no sexual advantage from Allie) and no Nerd influence from Allie and Terri if gossiping.
Sandra's quest does not end correctly and I'm not sure, but it looks like it resets (maybe after a while or what ever is the reason). If I enter Larson's office, I get sometimes the scene again,speaking with Mrs. J. about it.
Only Kelly starts normal and ends with Lunch possible with Cheerleaders if not asking for sexual favor at the end of the quest. But it looks like the quests are starting at the same time or before ending the others. Not sure if this should happen.

FOr me now it imposible to finish affter speakin wiht kelly its dosent offer speak with sandra with reasoning chek up
What happens is when you are on one faction mission, the game presents multiple faction mission options. If you take an option for a mission you are not on, it screws up that resolution. If you are careful and only pursue options for your active mission, it seems to work OK.

Shokwawe

Jun 3, 2017
What happens is when you are on one faction mission, the game presents multiple faction mission options. If you take an option for a mission you are not on, it screws up that resolution. If you are careful and only pursue options for your active mission, it seems to work OK.
No i done all other faction quest lines before it it last one.

w5c33k

May 7, 2017
When spending time with Freddy on Mondays my MC says there is nothing left to do but talk to Larson to setup the NCHDL but I haven't done/started either Tamara or Derek's quests to get them to join. Is there a way to reset the NCHDL stuff with the console?
I have the same problem. Can someone answer this question?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
How it is possible to do so? Most stuff starts automatically. I see no way to prevent starting the other faction missions.

Dec 23, 2020
I am finding it quite impossible to get the club started by November 4th, I have tried five times with all of my effort and yet it seems I am cursed to not have the club the first year...

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I have the same problem. Can someone answer this question?
Derek and Tamara's option to join the NCHDL depend on your progress tutoring Tamara. I'm not sure what the exact trigger is but if you tutor Tamara twice a day every school day starting from the first time that option is available you should be able to recruit both of them even if you start the timer as early as possible by immediately inviting Freddy home every Monday. Also for Tamara make sure to ALWAYS tutor her on Mondays until she joins because her option to join only happens on a Monday even if you meet all of the other qualifications. It also helps if social is your primary stat because that affects how many relationship points you get with Tamara for tutoring.

If you're trying to get this part done as fast as possible I would wait to talk to Larson about Derek until Friday daytime after having tutored Tamara twice a day every day that week. That will ensure you have enough tutoring sessions with Tamara for the soccer option to be available for Derek. Also, focus on getting Derek to join first. I think Tamara requires more tutoring than Derek does to meet her requirement.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How it is possible to do so? Most stuff starts automatically. I see no way to prevent starting the other faction missions.
Typically you get asked "Do you want to follow up now?" For example "Should I follow Kelly?" Say no.

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
It also helps if social is your primary stat because that affects how many relationship points you get with Tamara for tutoring.
mental. not a social. when you first met with them(derek, tamara and freddy) there is a choice and if your answer is "pretty much..." then it`s [natural mental] when tutoring tamara. other choice gives 1 favor per tutoring.

I am finding it quite impossible to get the club started by November 4th, I have tried five times with all of my effort and yet it seems I am cursed to not have the club the first year...
you actually can start a club without tamara. start investigation on derek, have a lunch with him. and when you find out about derek`s problems with sport you can solve it with principal (derek joins) after that is possible to pull a favor from principal and have her secretary sing in as member.

Dec 23, 2020
Also for Tamara make sure to ALWAYS tutor her on Mondays until she joins because her option to join only happens on a Monday even if you meet all of the other qualifications.
This, I will try this, this is probably what I did wrong

Dec 23, 2020
I give up, I have tried changing the values for Tamara and I have guaranteed gotten Derek, I have tried getting the Principal to get on board with a favor, I have tried it all and failed... And I do not know why. I am using a cheat mod [Better Experience] and nothing seems to be going my way. Can I either get some truly in depth guidance or a downloadable save file with the club started before November 4th?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Mega link for hotfix 2 infected by
Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml
I tested the file and it is ok. Your scanner's heuristic setting is maybe to high, which is trying to find still unkown infections.

You need only hotfix 4. All hotfixes have the same file in it and you just overwrite them.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes