Rakja

Jul 14, 2018
Any one know how to compete the Second Step of Tale of the Pantie Snatcher Quest.
It Says talk to Sandra but that is not triggering
I would also like to know that, I'm currently stuck after Nikki throw Billy out of the gym.
Edit: Forget it, I also have reached the Sandra Part. Based on the hints I guess that the blonde is the drug dealer girl trying to get revenge. Maybe working as security on the school is the next step?

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'Locations/Globex/Globex[globexEvent].png': could not find image. (u'Locations/Globex/Globex_PsycheEval_0.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "locations/loc_globex.rpyc", line 642, in script call
  File "locations/loc_globex.rpyc", line 670, in script call
  File "locations/loc_globex.rpyc", line 714, in script call
  File "locations/loc_globex.rpyc", line 1239, in script call
  File "locations/loc_globex.rpyc", line 722, in script
  File "C:\Users\Micha\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.43.00-win\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Micha\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.43.00-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Micha\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.43.00-win\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Micha\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.43.00-win\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "D:\tmp\adult games\to mod\Super Powered - 0.44.01/game\AON-packages\AONmod.py", line 1742, in AONdisplay_say
  File "C:\Users\Micha\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.43.00-win\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Micha\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.43.00-win\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Micha\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.43.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Micha\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.43.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Micha\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.43.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\Micha\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.43.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\Micha\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.43.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 543, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Micha\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.43.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Micha\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.43.00-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 750, in per_interact
    self.find_target()
  File "C:\Users\Micha\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.43.00-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 651, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Locations/Globex/Globex[globexEvent].png': could not find image. (u'Locations/Globex/Globex_PsycheEval_0.png')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SP 0.44.03
Mon Jul 05 16:38:37 2021

Rakja

Jul 14, 2018
I seem to be missing some images..?
I have read many messages about missing images and errors, I don't know if those are from before the release of the patch version 44.03, however I have started to play the game anew since I lost my saves and all is working perfectly for me.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I have read many messages about missing images and errors, I don't know if those are from before the release of the patch version 44.03, however I have started to play the game anew since I lost my saves and all is working perfectly for me.
Most of the current complaints are from Danni's new mind control image lines.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Well the attempt to separate the school factions missions is a failure. I'm running 44.03 and I received Kelly's mission today and when I returned to school the next morning, I was given the option to pursue Kelly's, Allie's, and Chelsea's missions one after another.

To keep the variables untangled, do not agree to pursue a portion mission you aren't running.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Just an FYI, apparently BugFix 0.44.03 actually causes more problems than it fixes! So BugFix 0.44.04 has been released to, hopefully, fix the problems introduced by BugFix 0.44.03. Unfortunately I don't have access to the new BugFix 0.44.04 but hopefully someone will add it here soon! :unsure:

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Can someone tell me where the saved game file is located so I can back it up
The game keeps a 'saves' subdirectory inside the game folder. Also virtually every ren'py game also creates a folder in users/'your profile name'/appdata/roaming/renpy. Appdata is a hidden folder I believe so make sure your setup to view hidden folders.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Can someone tell me where the saved game file is located so I can back it up
All Ren'py games actually have two save game locations, the first is within the "..\game\saves" subfolder where you have extracted the game, the second location is the default Ren'py save folder:
C:\Users\<Your User Name goes here>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SuperPowered

If you have any other Ren'py games then you'll find folders there for each game. Note that the users AppData folder is a hidden system folder so you will need to have the "Show hidden files, folders and drives" option selected in your Folder Options.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
If there are no new bugs, I will do the repack tomorrow (Wednesday)

EDIT:
But this is a test version! I will wait for the final version for the repack.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tharu35 and Darkace

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Well the attempt to separate the school factions missions is a failure. I'm running 44.03 and I received Kelly's mission today and when I returned to school the next morning, I was given the option to pursue Kelly's, Allie's, and Chelsea's missions one after another.

To keep the variables untangled, do not agree to pursue a portion mission you aren't running.
I played 44.02 and when Kelly appeared, Allie (or Chelsea not sure) mission was active, too, without her starting the mission. Additionally the missing panties event started at the same time (if this is Chelsea's mission it looks like all 3 got active with Kelly).

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I played 44.02 and when Kelly appeared, Allie (or Chelsea not sure) mission was active, too, without her starting the mission. Additionally the missing panties event started at the same time (if this is Chelsea's mission it looks like all 3 got active with Kelly).
Yeah, the same with 44.04. I just got offered multiple sets. If you interact with missions you haven't opened, things go wrong. If you don't engage with them and only do the active mission bits, everything works OK.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Command code for addition into cheats area

Player.base_interactions=xxx

No more then 100 is needed

Works in all time periods and cycles every day.

Have fun with 85% less grind
I'm thinking about adding for all girls +favor from the 4 chat options, in school once in the morning and day. If I can find out how to do it.

Maybe same with gossip, but this would be little more complicated, because I need to check if favor is high enough every time. I understand some programming, because I do much in excel (and a long, long time ago with basic and turbo pascal), but I'm still far away to understand renpy's language. So I am every careful what I change.

Does anyone have a full character list for the console commands?
Not 100% sure, but they may be here in the OP, or check the OP of the radioactive mod.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Sigh. Neither Allie nor Teri have been put in the Nerd faction yet. You still don't get bonus Influence from them.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Sigh. Neither Allie nor Teri have been put in the Nerd faction yet. You still don't get bonus Influence from them.
I just added to ally's character file "$ a.groups = ['nerd']" and Terry had this empty $ t.groups = [' '], so I put Nerd in it, but still no nerd bonus for both.

There must be somewhere else a variable or similiar to put them in the group , because it works for Sam.

sonofquid

Nov 18, 2020
game complete broken now downloaded 44.04 fix will not let me load saved game. says tester 44.04 will taht be fixed

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes