ExSaiga

Sep 30, 2018
Got the app for rpg Maker games, does it work fine with renpy games ?
joiplay supports both rpgm and renpy.
you can also install mods in a game if a mod is available if you want ex. installing cheats walkthrough mods etc.
that works well

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
When spending time with Freddy on Mondays my MC says there is nothing left to do but talk to Larson to setup the NCHDL but I haven't done/started either Tamara or Derek's quests to get them to join. Is there a way to reset the NCHDL stuff with the console?

jun7936

Feb 25, 2018
Please, help me.

While running game code:
File "game/AONmodST.rpy", line 1119, in script call
call REALdanni_makeout
call REALdanni_makeout
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Danni/[dan.outfit_non_nude]_[dan.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Danni/home_makeout1.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "locations/loc_kitchen.rpyc", line 204, in script call
call REALdanni_makeout
call REALdanni_makeout
File "chars/char_Danni.rpyc", line 904, in script call
File "util/func_utils.rpyc", line 290, in script
File "C:\Users\lolgo\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\lolgo\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\lolgo\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
File "D:\tmp\adult games\to mod\Super Powered - 0.44.01/game\AON-packages\AONmod.py", line 1764, in AONpause
File "C:\Users\lolgo\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1471, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\lolgo\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\lolgo\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\lolgo\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\lolgo\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\lolgo\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\lolgo\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 543, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\lolgo\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\lolgo\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 738, in per_interact
self.find_target()
File "C:\Users\lolgo\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Danni/[dan.outfit_non_nude]_[dan.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Danni/home_makeout1.png')

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
As far I can tell, that's a problem stemming from anne O'nymous's mod.
No it's an image missing in the game.
Ren'py is told to display the image "game/images/Characters/Danni/home_makeout1.png", but the image is in fact "game/images/Characters/Danni/Makeout/makeout1.png".

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I like the new Globex jobs. Nice to see Danni getting some love now too even if mind control is currently the only way to really do much with her outside of sis's cross dressing/tranny path. Haven't had time to play the last few versions and there's a lot of new content now.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Is there a solution? Please... please.
There's a solution, but it doesn't mean that it's something that can be easily done by everyone.

The fix is to use unren to extract the content of the of archives, then move :
"game/images/Characters/Danni/Makeout/makeout1.png" into "game/images/Characters/Danni/home_makeout1.png"
and :
"game/images/Characters/Danni/Makeout/makeout2.png" into "game/images/Characters/Danni/home_makeout2.png"

But, after is this fix at your level of knowledge or not, only you can tell.

Reactions: dolantin

jun7936

Feb 25, 2018
There's a solution, but it doesn't mean that it's something that can be easily done by everyone.

The fix is to use unren to extract the content of the of archives, then move :
"game/images/Characters/Danni/Makeout/makeout1.png" into "game/images/Characters/Danni/home_makeout1.png"
and :
"game/images/Characters/Danni/Makeout/makeout2.png" into "game/images/Characters/Danni/home_makeout2.png"

But, after is this fix at your level of knowledge or not, only you can tell.
I don't understand anything, but thank you.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I don't understand anything, but thank you.
1) you should be able to ignore the error and continue even if you don't see the image.

2) I don't have time right now, but I should later today. I'll grab the files and post them here. You'll need to create the folder ' game/images/Characters/Danni/Makeout' and copy them into it.

Reactions: dolantin

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
Anne's phone number disappeared from my phone for some reason. Is there a way to add her using the console or a mod? I can't ask her for her number any more.

Last edited:

Definitelytheport

Dec 3, 2017
Hey, I wrote about this error before, and I've tried troubleshooting it on my own and gotten nowhere, anytime I get a random encounter at home (Sister during studying, Mom during TV shows, sister during napping), I get the following error message:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm playing with the basic cheat mod, and the newest patch of the better experience mod, if that is at all relevant. Any help at all would be excellent. Thanks

jun7936

Feb 25, 2018
Here are the two files. Inside the game folder, create the folder game/images/Characters/Danni and unzip it there.
Thank you so much.Your file is perfect.
Thank you for your kindness.
But I keep getting other errors. :)
I won't bother you anymore. :)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port SuperPowered [v0.44.02 Hotfix] APK -

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018

So I asked for bug reports in my Discord, and spent this morning tinkering to fix the reported bugs.
One big bug is SuLynn, Anne, and Danni repopulating after they leave, if you return to the scene again. They will stay gone now.
Another issue reported has to do with the Alignment missions populaing scenes in order for alignment quests that aren't even currently active. I believe I've fixed this issue.
There are numerous other small things reported such as typos and what not. But those are the two big bugfixes.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
A lot of problems with this version it seems
I will wait until Wednesday, and if there are no new problems that need to be fixed, I will repack and update SFC.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
Dec 23, 2020
I'm trying to cheat a little, get trained at the hq on day one, attend first half of school and use that to ask the principal to allow affection, then I go to learn a new power and it always crashes at that point

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes